Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago (33926 Views)

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Meet Nairalander Who Is Always Lucky To Win Challenges By Big Brands / 25-year-old Woman Who Escaped From Boko Haram Recounts Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by urose93(f): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
ojimbo:
Having travelled to .more than 20 countires. Nogeria remains the country with highest rate of road accident and also the country with the highest date rate even more than War torn Syria

You must be a Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on picnic and tours.
I throw my salute.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by Yudee8(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
ProsperOkec:

Next time before someone dies I'll take picture guys don't be angry

Pls I couldn't take the picture of the bleeding man before his death because my phone camera is wack. Itel 1508.

So I borrowed Tecno. By the time he has gone. They say he died on the road. See pictures

what if next time is your turn to die?

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by elRamani(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
who owns this gay looking uneducated mofo sef ?

somebody died and u ar regretting not snapping him, for what purpose if i may ask ?

whats fascinating in a near-death expérience ?

no worry, d accident wey go restructure ur physical and mental structure dey cum ur way, lehz see if u go get mind take selfies and make rubbish posts
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
P:

Pls I couldn't take the picture of the bleeding man before his death because my phone camera is wack. Itel 1508.

So I borrowed Tecno. By the time he has gone. They say he died on the road. See pictures
pls don't..be sure to check yourself for internal injuries cos judging from what you're typing and posting here...
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by skillz111(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
This guy is in shock there are different ways individuals react to shock by the time he gets home and rest he would get a better reflection of the accident. Anyway you are a lucky guy and wait till tomorrow and pray nothing bad happens to you internally.
On a lighter note have been a victim of this kind of accident I came out with no scratch but my phone got lost in the fiasco I was just shouting my phone dey inside haaa na the sim go pain me pass. Funny thing was people were just asking hope nothing was wrong with me I just dey ask for my phone grin I thought nothing was wrong with me I woke up the next morning and my neck don enter stiff mode couldn't move it again.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by sacx: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
For the records, this is not a testimony. The fact that some died and others escaped with injuries but you only left without a scratch makes it not a testimony. You ought to be a life-giving spirit
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by tosyne2much(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2019
NessaBoo:
Your post is just a shock to human conscience especially the part you were even apologizing your phone was bad to take pictures, are you kidding me?? Reallyyyy?? embarassed

Social Media has eroded your humanity!! embarassed
The thing weak me my sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by Hamilton1(m): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Toyota Hiace na Speed ar lik 5&6
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by bionixs: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2019
ProsperOkec:
Could u believe this bus left us.
After causing injury they send another bus to come pick us. They didn't pick me and some guys saying we had load. See the plate number.

I was at the place the container hit the car. I was close to a man. The man head got open he bleed. Before he could reach the hospital he died.
The woman by my right Hand side. She sustained injury in the nose.
While me in the middle of two seriously injured people and a dead man. I didn't die or have a scratch. I jumped out of the speeding vehicle thinking the container will fall on us.

The people at the back were injured while me in the middle of the people. Me in the place the container hit the car no scratch.
Even if the company refused to take us to our destination am happy. No body came out without a scratch. Except me.

to GOD be the glory
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:23am On Jan 18, 2019
ProsperOkec:

OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked
What did we just read
UNBELIEVABLE!!
This is one of the *%$#@$ guys we have on this forum!
What insolence!
Not an iota of sypmathy for human life!
Spit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by NessaBoo(f): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74868797:

OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked
What did we just read
UNBELIEVABLE!!
This is one of the *%$#@$ guys we have on this forum!
What insolence!
Not an iota of sypmathy for human life!
Spit!

I was shocked when I read that utter rubbish Manna!!

Pathetic and sad. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:30am On Jan 18, 2019
NessaBoo:

I was shocked when I read that utter rubbish Manna!!

Pathetic and sad. embarassed
It is nothing short of APPALING and UNBELIEVABLE NessaBoo.
Different kinda tins we have on this forum!
We were like, wait, is this guy kidding us?! shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by NessaBoo(f): 1:39am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74868846:

It is nothing short of APPALING and UNBELIEVABLE NessaBoo.
Different kinda tins we have on this forum!
We were like, wait, is this guy kidding us?! shocked shocked

I'm telling you, he wasn't oo!! All true...I read it twice sef and increased my screen brightness, i just couldn't believe what I was reading.

R.I.P to who died, terrible way to go...May his soul rest in perfect peace embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:41am On Jan 18, 2019
NessaBoo:

I'm telling you, he wasn't oo!! All true...I read it twice sef and increased my screen brightness, i just couldn't believe what I was reading.

R.I.P to who died, terrible way to go...May his soul rest in perfect peace embarassed
Amen and Amen in Jesus name.
What a terrible way to go! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by Godsfavour78: 3:43am On Jan 18, 2019
ProsperOkec:
Could u believe this bus left us.
After causing injury they send another bus to come pick us. They didn't pick me and some guys saying we had load. See the plate number.

I was at the place the container hit the car. I was close to a man. The man head got open he bleed. Before he could reach the hospital he died.
The woman by my right Hand side. She sustained injury in the nose.
While me in the middle of two seriously injured people and a dead man. I didn't die or have a scratch. I jumped out of the speeding vehicle thinking the container will fall on us.

The people at the back were injured while me in the middle of the people. Me in the place the container hit the car no scratch.
Even if the company refused to take us to our destination am happy. No body came out without a scratch. Except me.

God also saved you from death fr accident in another post. Please to whom much is given much is required. Is your life right with God? Assuming you go to the other side now can you face God in Judgement and say you were perfect.?

I urge you to repent of any sin.And believe in Jesus. (The price he paid)
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by Yankiss(m): 3:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Dreyl:
Instead of thanking God you are alive, you were busy taking selfie.
The youths of nowadays are something else.

R.I.P to the dead.
Taking selfie didn't stop him from thanking God. You are abreast of the news now because of the pix.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 18, 2019
emeijeh:
I remember this face in one thread in 2017.

UHMMMMMMM https:///2KfSqS1
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by zolajpower: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Dis guy and accident na like 5 & 6... Check his past thread below grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4763375/man-cheats-death-port-harcourt

Anyway, thank God for your life! cool
See digging......... shocked
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by LINTUNE(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2019
ProsperOkec:

see story undecided
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by LINTUNE(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2019
KAHBOOM:
Nna eh

Why you upload dat first pic na?Abi na 10 years challenge tin?

Correct pipu rush injured and dead pipu go hospital and mortuary..yuyu come out dey snap your ball head. sad

this one weak me
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by mechanics(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2019
God still loves him.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by MilesLamar(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2019
ProsperOkec:
More

My God, this is too scary to imagine, thank God for ur life
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by Speedyconnect15: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2019
ojimbo:
Having travelled to more than 20 countires. Nogeria remains the country with highest rate of road accident and also the country with the highest date rate even more than War torn Syria

Source? shocked
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago by SweetBanana: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Dis guy and accident na like 5 & 6... Check his past thread below grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4763375/man-cheats-death-port-harcourt

Anyway, thank God for your life! cool
Omo, that means if this guy enter the same motor with you, you better drop and go and enter NEXT TURN, if not, you no go die but you go sustain serious and REGRETTABLE injury.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night / BANGING!! Full Post: Mtn Free Mb Cheat: Get Up To 300MB (tested 'n Trusted) / One Of Nigeria's Hairiest Women, Queen Okafor, Tells Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.