Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city (35505 Views)

Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
It's not about coming on social media to make mouth, it's about having a PVC as a voter and been on ground in your ward as a party member.

We started in 2007 from AC, we were there in 2012 when it became ACN and today we participated as APC, just like we did in 2015 Presidential election and 2016 Edo Governorship election.

Sai my state party leader and political mentor, rugged and dogged Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole,

Sai My National leader, political mentor and Nigeria President cum 2023-2031, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Almighty Jagaban,

Sai Buhari

Pic 1 - At our Ward, before leaving for the rally venue.

Pic 1 - On my way to the presidential rally venue, at Garrick, Ekenwan road.

Pic 3 - At the venue.

Pic 4 - My ward leader, at the campaign venue.

Note: This was on Friday during president Buhari visit to Edo state. Would be posting that of Osibanjo visit yesterday later in the day.

37 Likes 23 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2019
Mynd44, lalasticlala, front page please.

To those that intend coming up with excuses of been paid to attend the rally and other rubbish, no I wasnt paid a dime, because I don't need to be paid to show love to my party, my political leaders and my amiable president.
To fellow youths, politics wasn't made only for the older ones and you can't take over from these older ones if you don't participate actively with them. Today I am acting as my polling unit 2019 APC state campaign coordinator...and guess what, I am not above 30yrs.

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Nice post. Front page material

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Deathstroke00(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2019
You will always be blessed my bro, u choose the right choice because its Buhari we want, not the leauge of looters

Buhari till 2023

111 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2019
Deathstroke00:
You will always be blessed my bro, u choose the right choice because its Buhari we want, not the leauge of looters

Buhari till 2023
God forbid bad thing. Been sympathetic to PDP alone is suicidal to me not to talk about voting any of it's candidates. It has always been so since 2007

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Deathstroke00(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

God forbid bad thing. Been sympathetic to PDP alone is suicidal to me not to talk about voting any of it's candidates. It has always been so since 2007

Believe me or not, u are a true patriot

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2019
Deathstroke00:

They are nothing but lazy agressive idiotic dry& hairy chestbeaters e-warriors and brainwashed people, who can sell their future for 10k, let us work for a better future bro
I am already in the future, a better future, NextLevel brought me here and so happy to see your beside and not behind

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by dokyOloye: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2019
Lolz.
Just look at these 2 zombies above giving each other a hand job grin grin

213 Likes 21 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2019
dokyOloye:
Lolz.
2 zombies giving each other a hand job grin grin
One of them, chest beaters whose only strength and relavance begins and ends online.

Take heart!

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2019
Your head is there @OP

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2019
God bless you bro!! keep up the good work.. dont be deterred by nyamuri flat.heads whose source of income is only through drug peddling, prostitution and other illegal activities
Sugarboyy:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, front page please.

To those that intend coming up with excuses of been paid to attend the rally and other rubbish, no I wasnt paid a dime, because I don't need to be paid to show love to my party, my political leaders and my amiable president.
To fellow youths, politics wasn't made only for the older ones and you can't take over from these older ones if you don't participate actively with them. Today I am acting as my polling unit 2019 APC state campaign coordinator...and guess what, I am not above 30yrs.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by CilicMarin: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2019
These are the kinds of people who will go far in politics...They don't make noise online like the idiotic ipob pigs ..rather they go to the grassroots to mobilize..

Op, May God Bless you for the good works you are doing for Nigerians..

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by CilicMarin: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Corrintians come and see a patriot.. cool

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by TIGRITIS: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy, are you aware our presidential candidate just returned from America? Or do you think it is easy to go to America? Are you also aware that him going to America shows he has good plan for Nigeria and he will ensure that job is available for everyone? Use your head.

I'm just trying to reason like ipobian pigs though

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2019
Pekele007:

Your head isn't flat yet you look malnourished and hungry in these your pictures Your shoes and jean are even begging for a change.

So Buhari and Atiku are the only options a youth like you can think of? By your comments, anybody can easily deduce that you are either an illiterate or a lazy thinker.

You will soon clock 30 years of age and remain jobless with no ambition or achievement other than voting Buhari. grin
Someone is already in tears!

25 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Sugarboyy, are you aware our presidential candidate just returned from America? Or do you think it is easy to go to America? Are you also aware that him going to America shows he has good plan for Nigeria and he will ensure that job is available for everyone? Use your head.

I'm just trying to reason like ipobian pigs though
Bro, their reasoning is beyond humans

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

That Dude doesn't look manourished man.
Bro, you shouldn't blame him, I guess he doesn't know the meaning of manourished

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Pekele007: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Someone is already in tears!

Tears you say? grin It wasn't my party that dared Atiku to visit USA na.

We all witnessed how you and your fellow buhari supporters were crying all over Nairaland when Atiku hunted you guys.

What did Edo state gain from Buhari's administration? Cos your people in Esan here are still suffering on a daily.

Pants are still getting missing and Uromi is still the headquarters of yahoo yahoo in Nigeria to the extent their king even legalized it.

Continue shouting Sai Barber till you reach 40. olodo rabata grin

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Pekele007: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Emeka, let's see pictures of your well-fed self so we can compare with this "malnurished" young man.
At less than 30, he is a campaign coordinator of his ward despite the difficult political terrain which favours only rich old men while on the other hand at 45, you are still hawking gala and fan yogo at mile 2, typing only when the traffic eases off.
Take a second look at the "malnurished", lol, keep deceiving yourselves.

I don't have time to argue with ignoramus like you whose only source of happiness is by mentioning me on a faceless forum.

I hope you are happy now that I have replied your comment after trying to get my attention since last month? grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by dokyOloye: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2019
Pekele007:

Your head isn't flat yet you look malnourished and hungry in these your pictures Your shoes and jean are even begging for a change.

So Buhari and Atiku are the only options a youth like you can think of? By your comments, anybody can easily deduce that you are either an illiterate or a lazy thinker.

You will soon clock 30 years of age and remain jobless with no ambition or achievement other than voting Buhari. grin
look that man well naa,he's wizened and far above 30 but buhari effect don shrink am finish.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by TIGRITIS: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
Pekele007:

I don't have time to argue with ignoramus like you whose only source of happiness is by mentioning me on a faceless forum.

I hope you are happy now that I have replied your comment after trying to get my attention since last month? grin
[/s]
Shut up there. Gala hawker feeling funky on nairaland. If not blindness and poor judgement, who describes the young man as malnurished? Me, trying to get your attention since last month? omg cheesy. Pls refer me to those posts or are you dreaming?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by dokyOloye: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Emeka, let's see pictures of your well-fed self so we can compare with this "malnurished" young man.
At less than 30, he is a campaign coordinator of his ward despite the difficult political terrain which favours only rich old men while on the other hand at 45, you are still hawking gala and fan yogo at mile 2, typing only when the traffic eases off.
Ward campaign coordinator AKA thug,not even ward councillor,una use am de make mouth?
It is finished

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by dokyOloye: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

One of them, chest beaters whose only strength and relavance begins and ends online.

Take heart!
See as Indian hemp black your lips finish,dry you like stock fish,you de make noise join.
Them no teach you say if you shine eye via Indian hemp,you suppose shine belle too?
It shall be well with you grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2019
dokyOloye:

See as Indian hemp black your lips finish,dry you like stock fish,you de make noise join.
Them no teach you say if you shine eye via Indian hemp,you suppose shine belle too?
It shall be well with you grin
Nor be only Indian hemp, na Somalia cocaine

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Bro this is brutal na, you wan kill another person pikin? Please temper justice with mercy

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service / Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.