Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP (15012 Views)

Governor Adeleke And Nepotism-cum-cronyism Questions / Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku / I’m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP by Tareq1105: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Ah Biafran are doomed.
This is corrupt dog the pin their last hope on.

We're not surprise at Atiku's declaration.

It's a confirmation that Atiku will sell Nnpc to his cronies.

It's in his DNA, Omo akotileta.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP by Boss13: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku messed up with that statement and I’m totally disappointed in him and such withdraw my support. There is no need for him to confirm since there is existing video tape on the interview.
Re: I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP by Kusetic(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
FantasticJ:

Waaje jakujaku iya

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP by Muyoatlanta(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Mr Integrity Buhari is enriching his family members and also his kinsmen are building mansions in Daura..

How did Yusuf afford a 50m power bike??

How did Aisha Buhari get involved in 2.5b fraud??

If privatization of the system is what will make it work efficiently, then you already have my vote sir.. I am fully ATIKULATED!!
Birds of a feather...
Birds of a feather.
Re: I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP by CioAngels(f): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
deomelo:

Atiku wants to enrich the long suffering poor Nigerians who are also his friends who are all coming together to vote for and not his rich friends. His abject poverty friends.
Re: I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP by Ayobami7(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
好朋友阮加
Re: I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP by Jaideyone(m): 4:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Mr Integrity Buhari is enriching his family members and also his kinsmen are building mansions in Daura..

If privatization of the system is what will make it work efficiently, then you already have my vote sir.. I am fully ATIKULATED!!

actually the power bike is 50b cheesy

Omo ale oniro
Re: I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP by JimD(m): 5:44am On Jan 18, 2019
If you vote for him, you are his friend. They shouldn't take a campaign speech out of context. BTW, should he say he will impoverish his friends. Like Buhari. Who has put all of his family in government. And those ones are looting the treasury blind.
Re: I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP by lexy2014: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Karatum:
Cry cry APC

Hit the lagoon for all we care

SERAP isn't APC. If atiku indeed made such a statement, its wrong& indefensible
Re: I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP by mechanics(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2019
Karatum:
Cry cry APC
Hit the lagoon for all we care
Hmmmm, so you are atikulating?
Re: I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP by DeepNuggets: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

Now you're wailing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

25,794 People Killed During Buhari's First Term - Premium Times / Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri / Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.