Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington (34780 Views)

US Chamber Of Commerce Invites Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell Sept 20 / Atiku Abubakar's US Chamber Of Commerce Invite / Wikileaks Confirms Atiku Used Intels Logistics As An Oil Bunkering Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by joepepsy(m): 12:28am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by xelly: 12:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Beeman1:
why is it that, Na only Biafra terrorists are celebrating Atiku US visit?

What an Irony of life. Under Buhari, Herdsmen aret

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2019
acomment I see from this blind supporters of Buhari who still want this man to rule of over 200 million Nigerians which he has failed in the last four years bit my imagination. To them its all about PAC OR PDP..it is a helpless situation.No sence of patrotism anymore but loyalist to parties only.do I play them..Nigeria is almost gone.
Sometimes I wonder if these blind supporters are actually children/teenagers who have access to phones or they are foreign nationals who are just trying to play prank on us in other to hit up the thread...but I later realized, that is how some Nigerians reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2019
I have said it before and I will say it again. We have tried "Saint Buhari" and we have all seen how we have fared. 4 more years of his "angelic rule" and Nigerians will all suffer. Besides he has divided the country so much along ethnic and religious lines due to his parochial and vindictive nature. What's more he is unfit, suffering from early, mid or late dementia and should be in retirement. And so I say, let us try the "devil" Atiku. Sometimes, governance is not based on morality. We are ot looking for a priest but someone who can get the country going. That is my own submission

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by suratwo62: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku, Nigerians don't like you.
pMb till 2023

next level things
Which Nigerians? Please speak for yourself mbok!!!

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by suratwo62: 12:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Beeman1:

The people who make the cars you drive, make the phones you use to communicate with your loved ones, who create and make the countries that ALL Nigerians want to go to(including you making this post); the people who brought you the bible, and Christianity, the people who brought you democracy; the people who brought you the airplanes that rich wealthy people use to transport themselves in style and in peace; ALL these people say that Biafra is not a terrorist organisation. Which one you dey? E jowo change ya mind.

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by neyop85(m): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku in America... Good one but that wouldn't win him the elections.
PMB till mama calls
Oshibaba till 2031.
Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by ahbey(m): 12:54am On Jan 18, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku, Nigerians don't like you. pMb till 2023
next level things
siddon der....they drink garri.....

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by berrystunn(m): 1:04am On Jan 18, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
pMb till 2023

next level things

Are you a Nigerian?
Ram

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by RTSC: 1:04am On Jan 18, 2019
Beeman1:
Why e be say na only afonja skull miners dey sad over the visit?

3 Likes

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by berrystunn(m): 1:13am On Jan 18, 2019
neyop85:
Atiku in America... Good one but that wouldn't win him the elections.
PMB till mama calls
Oshibaba till 2031.

We understand but remember when u.s secretary of state visited buhari and jagaban. 2015
It's was clear that buhari is the next president.

This is the reply this time they invited the candidate of there choice to the State.

Is now clear that Atiku is their choice.
Take it or live it , they place our government to protect their interest.

Buhari is not communicating...

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by KoeChz(m): 1:23am On Jan 18, 2019
Beeman1:
and you and other zombies celebrated and sang "atiku cannot visit U.S" abeg think of a new propaganda

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Ellie01: 1:43am On Jan 18, 2019
STARGREEN:

"The chamber is the largest lobbying group in the US, spending more money than any other lobbying organization on a yearly basis.

It has specific economic and political leanings, which plays major roles in elections in the United States and the creation of jobs in the world’s largest economy."

A very purposeful visit for better economy. Thank God it will end well

Yea, but i hope A. Atiku will not suddenly enter into concessions and agreements.
Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Hotfreezer: 1:45am On Jan 18, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
hotfreezer, how far, what do you think?

These omo nnas have almost ejaculated over the news. grin

Unfortunately, Americans would not be the ones to vote for him.... The Northerners here really dislike him and they would be the ones to vote.

Funny enough, whether Atiku or Buhari wins, i don't care as long as my family and country doesn't suffer the fallout.

I support PMB here to poke fun at flat-heads and because Atiku chose a piglet as VP....But a good consequence of Atiku winning is that with 2 consecutive incumbents failing at the polls, leaders would sit up and respect the electorate more. Yes Atiku is a thief but Buhari is frankly clueless. His video at Delta's rally is embarrassing, that was a sign of dementia.

Lol

Let me tell you something.

Atiku going to the US didn't add 1 vote to Atiku or remove 1 vote from Buhari. If Atiku likes, he can travel to Mars and set up campaign office in Pluto, it doesn't change anything.

We support different candidates for various reasons and those reasons come into play even before they reel out their manifestos.

The truth is that Atiku has given up on winning in Nigeria, he's trying to win a soccer match by doing everything but kicking the ball. He knows he doesn't have the numbers to win fair and square, he knows his support base don't have PVCs, they don't vote and the Governors won't help him rig there. That's why he's planning to cry rigging till he gets it through alternative means. Alternative means include court and foreign intervention.

Buhari on the other hand is being dealt with by age, massive ego and military grit. However, his handlers need him prodded up because he's a buffet meal ticket for them.

In the North, Buhari is a small god and would beat Atiku even in his home state of Adamawa. Some states under PDP Governors would fall to Buhari and vice versa some would go to Atiku.

However, I can assure you of one thing is going to happen and that is this: Atiku won't win the coming election. In fact, he would be so beaten that fight would break out in the SE. They would be blaming each other for Atiku's loss. That's when you would see pigs breaking bottles on the heads of their Governors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Ellie01: 1:54am On Jan 18, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
you will never proper in Yoruba land for voting against Yoruba interest. Anyways with or without BASTERDS like you, Buhari/Osinbajo will win next month. Omo Ale jati jati.

Brother man, love ur neighbour as urself, u dnt need the vitriolics to send a message that as long as ur tribe wins even if u die u win.
God help d youths of Nigeria, who obediently walk in2 APC dementia n foreclose their futures.

3 Likes

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Nologs: 2:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku may get this seat.
Anyways, join our telegram group to see how to make a stable income withFOREX

Link to join
http:///forexmoneyltd

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Ellie01: 2:03am On Jan 18, 2019
berrystunn:

We understand but remember when u.s secretary of state visited buhari and jagaban. 2015
It's was clear that buhari is the next president.

This is the reply this time they invited the candidate of there choice to the State.

Is now clear that Atiku is their choice.
Take it or live it , they place our government to protect their interest.

Buhari is not communicating...

Yea, buhari is communicating wit them, but he is parochial & his performance is not in d least beneficial to any manner of Nigerians. Business n trade agreements can actually run smoothly but only if Nigerians put country 1st.
Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by berrystunn(m): 2:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Ellie01:

Yea, buhari is not communicating however, his performance is not in d least beneficial to all manner of Nigerians. Business n trade agreements can actually run smoothly but only if Nigerians put country 1st.

Dead Policies
Cables running the government personal selfish interest

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Joyrise: 2:08am On Jan 18, 2019
STARGREEN:

"The chamber is the largest lobbying group in the US, spending more money than any other lobbying organization on a yearly basis.

It has specific economic and political leanings, which plays major roles in elections in the United States and the creation of jobs in the world’s largest economy."

A very purposeful visit for better economy. Thank God it will end well

I guess this are the people is trying to sell our NNPC to that's y they granted him Visa. Any meeting that does not allow press to attend has a devilish agenda.
Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Born2Breed(f): 2:31am On Jan 18, 2019
APC ZOMBIE'S AND IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI RIGHT NOW...

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Borderless: 2:59am On Jan 18, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
pMb till 2023

next level things

May you be healed of this obvious chronic malady.

2 Likes

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Borderless: 3:27am On Jan 18, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
you will never proper in Yoruba land for voting against Yoruba interest. Anyways with or without BASTERDS like you, Buhari/Osinbajo will win next month. Omo Ale jati jati.

Same Nigerians dancing on your cracked skull.

2 Likes

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Borderless: 3:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Lol

Let me tell you something.

Atiku going to the US didn't add 1 vote to Atiku or remove 1 vote from Buhari. If Atiku likes, he can travel to Mars and set up campaign office in Pluto, it doesn't change anything.

We support different candidates for various reasons and those reasons come into play even before they reel out their manifestos.

The truth is that Atiku has given up on winning in Nigeria, he's trying to win a soccer match by doing everything but kicking the ball. He knows he doesn't have the numbers to win fair and square, he knows his support base don't have PVCs, they don't vote and the Governors won't help him rig there. That's why he's planning to cry rigging till he gets it through alternative means. Alternative means include court and foreign intervention.

Buhari on the other hand is being dealt with by age, massive ego and military grit. However, his handlers need him prodded up because he's a buffet meal ticket for them.

In the North, Buhari is a small god and would beat Atiku even in his home state of Adamawa. Some states under PDP Governors would fall to Buhari and vice versa some would go to Atiku.

However, I can assure you of one thing is going to happen and that is this: Atiku won't win the coming election. In fact, he would be so beaten that fight would break out in the SE. They would be blaming each other for Atiku's loss. That's when you would see pigs breaking bottles on the heads of their Governors.

Oga analyst, if your trash analysis up there could be relied upon, you should have been drafted into the campaign team of your god. However, they left you to the BMC level to be ranting online.

Enjoy your N30K stipends while it lasts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by bixton(m): 4:28am On Jan 18, 2019
A visit to Trump International Hotel.............
A welcome idea.
Well his itinerary will enable one know the level of underhand of his visit. The media will let us know by Sunday /Monday.
Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by moderatedguy: 4:30am On Jan 18, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
pMb till 2023

next level things
That Buhari that has dementia

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by KanwuliaExtra: 4:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Lauretta Onochie. . . . Over to you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by ogbonti: 4:49am On Jan 18, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
pMb till 2023

next level things

Shorrop there, PLEASE Don't speak for me, don't speak for us the tired Nigerian VICTIMS of Buhari's :

lies, incompetence, insecurity, witch-hunt, nepotism, lifelessness, corruption....

PLEASE, speak for yourself and your fellow ZOMBIES only!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 18, 2019
delugajackson:

Zombie-o, zombie. When did you become a spokesperson for the Nigerian people? Why give yourself so much trouble? I understand what you're going through, and I sincerely hope that you do not commit suicide out of frustration. My earnest prayers are with you, Aboki.
fatality ;->

2 Likes

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 18, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
pMb till 2023

next level things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers / Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.