Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos (30362 Views)

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by Mykelpato(m): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2019
'Wastern blothers'
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by technicallyrich(m): 12:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Not every tribe or people are blessed with huge minerial deposit.
Oil and gas is to ss and se biafrans what ritualism,gayism,backstabbing,betraying,lairing,cowardice and slave mentality is to the oyorobas.
No wonder the world have known their quality and hates them with passion.
Spit,
ritualist everywhere in the waste.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by Nanosecond: 1:05am On Jan 18, 2019
highcollide:
Okay. A toast to your next breakfast.

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by TAO11(f): 1:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Nbote:
Where else will dey discover it if not in d Southwest.. It is tradition and culture.. See as dey wear d skull Igbo cap
grin

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by handsomeyinka(m): 3:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Nbote:
Where else will dey discover it if not in d Southwest.. It is tradition and culture.. See as dey wear d skull Igbo cap
Since have known you on Nairaland,I never know you smoke cannabis...
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by eliash11: 4:38am On Jan 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Money is simply a collateral for solving problems in the society. Any other means of acquiring money is A FAT LIE.

RITUALS DON'T WORK.
RITUALS DON'T WORK.
RITUALS DON'T WORK.
RITUALS DON'T WORK!

Ritual shrines everywhere yet we are the Poverty capital of the world. Delusional lots.
i believe u are saying this because you have not seen someone coughing money...i will just assume you are not that expose
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by hundredrivas(m): 4:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Money is simply a collateral for solving problems in the society. Any other means of acquiring money is A FAT LIE.

RITUALS DON'T WORK.
RITUALS DON'T WORK.
RITUALS DON'T WORK.
RITUALS DON'T WORK!

Ritual shrines everywhere yet we are the Poverty capital of the world. Delusional lots.

Rituals dont work.But the people just believe blindly in it we need a complete brain wash of the populace as 60% of nigerians believe in this fabu.This is the time to start attacking the native doctors as they are the ones asking for human heads and body parts.God punish devil.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by AreaFada2: 4:49am On Jan 18, 2019
oderinde151:
Every shrine na for rituals grin grin

I wonder o.

We still have pagans in Nigeria and it's entirely legal. If you're against people's freedom of religious choices, then you're not too far from Boko Haram's mentality. Far more people patronize babalawos for various problems of daily life. Just like they see pastors & alfas for same. Yes rituals too are part of EVERY religion.

I think because English is not our mother tongue, we often end up understanding words very narrowly.

There are MANY rituals that have nothing to do with money.

During rituals, many pray for many good things of life and people might pray for money too.

I think these sensational news about money rituals everywhere is actually doing a good PR and advert for money ritual. There is no bad publicity.

If every juju matter is turned into money ritual in the media, impressionable youth might be fooled into believing that it really works. Since "everyone" seems to be doing it. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 4:52am On Jan 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

You just portrayed your name.. "Ode-rin-de" grin Yoruba meaning... "Fool-has-arrived" grin grin

Nope it means fool don waka come grin

But common there is no proof that its a human sacrifice shrine
Traditionalist also have freedom of religion undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by Toosure70: 5:15am On Jan 18, 2019
proudly afonja.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by Lassandi(m): 5:44am On Jan 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

You just portrayed your name.. "Ode-rin-de" grin Yoruba meaning... "Fool-has-arrived" grin grin

You got it wrong Bro "Ode - rin - de" actually means The Hunter has arrived.

A bit of history lesson for you, in the past Hunters were the warriors ( THE ARMY GENERALS OF THEIR ERA) and anytime they win a war by conquest and back to the community, most male children born at the time were called ODERINDE. OR sometimes when a great hunter dies in the community, the first male child born IN the family of the warrior at the time is believed to be THE reincarnation of the departed Great hunter and could be named ODE-RIN-DE Same as for Iyabo, Babatunde and the likes
Do not twist the rich Yoruba names and acronyms

My 2 Kobo advice

3 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by Bacteriologist(m): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2019
eliash11:
i believe u are saying this because you have not seen someone coughing money...i will just assume you are not that expose

Assumption is the weakest form of knowledge sir.

I have watched shows where people "cough" out sharp objects like blades and knifes. Aaand Guess what? They're called TRICKS.

It's a facade. An illusion. Make believe. Nothing of such is actually the way they seem.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by Bacteriologist(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2019
hundredrivas:

Rituals dont work.But the people just believe blindly in it we need a complete brain wash of the populace as 60% of nigerians believe in this fabu.This is the time to start attacking the native doctors as they are the ones asking for human heads and body parts.God punish devil.

I think the educational system is mostly to blame for this. A lot of so-called "teachers" who are supposed to teach kids without bringing their own religious affiliations to the system can't do that.

And this is what we have. Objective thinking is STILL the way forward for any society that wants to progress.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by TAO11(f): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:

I have watched shows where people "cough" out sharp objects like blades and knifes. Aaand Guess what? They're called TRICKS.

It's a facade. An illusion. Make believe. Nothing of such is actually the way they seem.

nb: your idea that it's not real could also equally be an assumption. in fact it is an assumption, given the argument you adduced.

actually, the assertion that it's NOT real is more of an assumption than the opposite assertion because it is more difficult to prove a negative assertion.

if he has not produced one single observed, verified and confirmed case where it actually worked, then his statement that it works is no more than an assumption.

but on the otherhand, the fact that you've observed and witnessed a FINITE number of different stuffs that looks real but turns out in reality to be smart tricks is no evidence that EVERY single "similar" stuff out there is not real.

your conclusion that it's not real is thus a weak one as that is a typical characteristic feature of an inductive argumentation, thus leaving your conclusion also at the level of assumption.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by DavidLion(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:

RITUALS DON'T WORK.
RITUALS DON'T WORK.
RITUALS DON'T WORK.
RITUALS DON'T WORK!

You don't seem to know that these things existed before the advent of western education.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by oderinde151(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

its actually hunter not fool

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by Bacteriologist(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2019
TAO11:

nb: your idea that it's not real could also equally be an assumption. in fact it is an assumption, given the argument you adduced.

actually, the assertion that it's NOT real is more of an assumption than the opposite assertion because it is more difficult to prove a negative assertion.

if he has not produced one single observed, verified and confirmed case where it actually worked, then his statement that it works is no more than an assumption.

but on the otherhand, the fact that you've observed and witnessed a FINITE number of different stuffs that looks real but turns out in reality to be smart tricks is no evidence that EVERY single "similar" stuff out there is not real.

your conclusion that it's not real is thus a weak one as that is a typical characteristic feature of an inductive argumentation, thus leaving your conclusion also at the level of assumption.

WRONG. The burden of proof is always on the person making the positive assertion. Saying I'm making an assumption in my original reply is a straw man argument, as whatever can be ascertained without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

There's no reliable proof to validate the efficacy of rituals and so it is mostly false and based on hearsay and/or anecdotes. Which is typical of certain theistic bullcrap.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by Bacteriologist(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2019
DavidLion:

You don't seem to know that these things existed before the advent of western education.

Before "western education" we also thought the earth is flat.
We now know we were wrong then. What's your point?
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by eliash11: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:

seeing is believing...i pray u see for yourself...but I also pray you would not be the victim
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by Bacteriologist(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
eliash11:
seeing is believing...i pray u see for yourself...but I also pray you would not be the victim

//Seeing is believing//

I can't believe a theist is actually saying this.

So have you seen God? Since you believe in him?

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by TAO11(f): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:

WRONG. The burden of proof is always on the person making the positive assertion. Saying I'm making an assumption in my original reply is a straw man argument, as whatever can be ascertained without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

There's no reliable proof to validate the efficacy of rituals and so it is mostly false and based on hearsay and/or anecdotes. Which is typical of certain theistic bullcrap.

Smiles ...

Regarding your remark about burden of proof, you obviously have a muddled understanding of what this beautiful philosophy says, as well as how it is applied.

This specific misunderstanding of onus probandi is very widespread and not unique to you.

Contrary to what you may have believed, onus probandi does not, in any way, shape, or form, require that a claim, assertion, or allegation has to be positive for it to be applicable.

Regardless of the form a claim or assertion takes, the burden of proof lies with whoever makes the claim or assertion.

If a negative claim is made, then the burden of proof lies with whoever makes it; and if it's a positive claim, then the burden of proof lies with whoever makes it.

The only exception (when these two kinds of claims may not put a burden of proof on the two kinds of persons at the same time) is in a legal proceeding where a party called the claimant makes a claim, assertion, or allegation (e.g. a positive claim) which impinges on another party called the defendant (whose position is naturally the negation of the claimant's position. i.e. a negative claim in this scenario).

In a situation like the foregoing (where another party is legally affected), the party with the negative assertion (i.e. the defendant in this example) have no obligation to disprove the claimant's position. The burden of proof lies with the party who alleges.

But in the context of a claim or assertion that has no impingement on anyone else (just like the one we're both considering here), the burden of proof lies with whoever makes a claim or assertion, be it a positive claim or a negative claim; a first claim, or a counter claim.

The sun is never going to die off --- a negative assertion. The burden of proof lies with whoever makes the claim.

The sun will surely die off someday --- a positive assertion. The burden of proof lies with whoever makes the claim.

Coming to the specific claims in eliash11's comment and yours.

He had made a claim to the effect that juju works.

He made the claim without any undeniable evidence. In fact, without any evidence whatsoever.

The absence of evidence for his claim implies that you or me (or anyone else for that matter) are under no kind of obligation to trust his claim or conclusion as true or fact.

However, where you're missing the point is that you've stretched the absence of evidence for his claim beyond its limit.

You went on to conclude to the effect that his claim or conclusion (that juju works) is false as he couldn't provide evidence.

To conclude as you did here is to comit a fallacy known in argumentation as argumentum ad logicam or the fallacist's fallacy.

The most that can be concluded from the absence of evidence for his claim is that we have no reason to trust his claim as true. Hence, his claim is no more than an assumption, supposition, or hypothesis, until he provides, not just any evidence but, convincing evidence to substantiate it.

But you went a step further to assert that his claim is false. There is a huge gap between these two. In fact, this latter claim (that his claim is false) is itself an assertion requiring convincing evidence for it to be true. Otherwise it itself is no more than an assumption, supposition, or hypothesis.

Having demonstrated that your claim is itself an assertion requiring proof for it to be true, it will be quite fair that I mention that you made what looks like an attempt to provide evidence for your claim.

You alluded to a number of instances (obviously a FINITE number) in your PERSONAL experience where seemingly persuasive "stuffs" turn out to be smart tricks.

However, to present these FINITE number of PERSONAL experiences as evidence for your general claim that (juju doesn't work) is to comit a fallacy known in argumentation as hasty generalization.

Induction (which is what your argument boils down to) is a weak form of argumentation. It thus still leaves your claim (that juju doesn't work) at the level of assumption, supposition, or hypothesis.

Do I need to remind you that he needs to produce just on verified instance or evidence to prove his claim; while you, on the other hand, need to produce an infinite number of disproved "stuffs" (considering your induction approach) to prove your own claim?

I really hope that you are now able to see my point that your claim (just like eliash11's claim) is no more than an assumption, and my argument is obviously certainly not an attack on a straw man.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by Bacteriologist(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
TAO11:

Smiles ...

Regarding your remark about burden of proof, you obviously have a muddled understanding of what this beautiful philosophy says, as well as how it is applied.

This specific misunderstanding of onus probandi is very widespread and not unique to you.

Contrary to what you may have believed, onus probandi does not, in any way, shape, or form, require that a claim, assertion, or allegation has to be positive for it to be applicable.

Regardless of the form a claim or assertion takes, the burden of proof lies with whoever makes the claim or assertion.

If a negative claim is made, then the burden of proof lies with whoever makes it; and if it's a positive claim, then the burden of proof lies with whoever makes it.

The only exception (when these two kinds of claims may not put a burden of proof on the two kinds of persons at the same time) is in a legal proceeding where a party called the claimant makes a claim, assertion, or allegation (e.g. a positive claim) which impinges on another party called the defendant (whose position is naturally the negation of the claimant's position. i.e. a negative claim in this scenario).

In a situation like the foregoing (where another party is legally affected), the party with the negative assertion (i.e. the defendant in this example) have no obligation to disprove the claimant's position. The burden of proof lies with the party who alleges.

But in the context of a claim or assertion that has no impingement on anyone else (just like the one we're both considering here), the burden of proof lies with whoever makes a claim or assertion, be it a positive claim or a negative claim; a first claim, or a counter claim.

The sun is never going to die off --- a negative assertion. The burden of proof lies with whoever makes the claim.

The sun will surely die off someday --- a positive assertion. The burden of proof lies with whoever makes the claim.

Coming to the specific claims in eliash11's comment and yours.

He had made a claim to the effect that juju works.

He made the claim without any undeniable evidence. In fact, without any evidence whatsoever.

The absence of evidence for his claim implies that you or me (or anyone else for that matter) are under no kind of obligation to trust his claim or conclusion as true or fact.

However, where you're missing the point is that you've stretched the absence of evidence for his claim beyond its limit.

You went on to conclude to the effect that his claim or conclusion (that juju works) is false as he couldn't provide evidence.

To conclude as you did here is to comit a fallacy known in argumentation as argumentum ad logicam or the fallacist's fallacy.

The most that can be concluded from the absence of evidence for his claim is that we have no reason to trust his claim as true. Hence, his claim is no more than an assumption, supposition, or hypothesis, until he provides, not just any evidence but, convincing evidence to substantiate it.

But you went a step further to assert that his claim is false. There is a huge gap between these two. In fact, this latter claim (that his claim is false) is itself an assertion requiring convincing evidence for it to be true. Otherwise it itself is no more than an assumption, supposition, or hypothesis.

Having demonstrated that your claim is itself an assertion requiring proof for it to be true, it will be quite fair that I mention that you made what looks like an attempt to provide evidence for your claim.

You alluded to a number of instances (obviously a FINITE number) in your personal experience where seemingly persuasive "stuffs" turn out to be smart tricks.

However, to present these FINITE number of PERSONAL experiences as evidence for your general claim that (juju doesn't work) is to comit a fallacy known in argumentation as hasty generalization.

Induction (which is what your argument boils down to) is a weak form of argumentation. It thus still leaves your claim (that juju doesn't work) at the level of assumption, supposition, or hypothesis.

Do I need to remind you that he needs to produce just on verified instance or evidence to prove his claim; while you, on the other hand, need to produce an infinite number of disproved "stuffs" (considering your induction approach) to prove your own claim?

I really hope that you are now able to see my point that your claim (just like eliash11's claim) is no more than an assumption, and my argument is obviously certainly not an attack on a straw man.

A long post, made an interesting read. But YET AGAIN, FAILED TO MAKE THE CUT.

While the burden of proof usually lies with the claimant, it becomes that of the defendant as soon as the claimant meets his burden.

In this case, I made the initial claim in my OP that Rituals do not work and I have provided some degree of evidence in that we have ritual shrines everwhere and news of ritual killings (indicating the prevalence of rituals) yet we remain the world's poverty capital.

My friend on the other hand quoted me and thereafter failed to make any reasonable objection of any sort. He resorted to asking if I had ever seen anyone coughing out money. Which is one of the weakest points ever raised in defence of rituals I have always heard. (Even if I did, how will I know the victim hadn't physically swallowed the buck beforehand?)

As such, my comment is NOT an assumption. But a fact. Which remains to be disproved by anyone who believes in rituals (Including you) by providing convincing evidence.

Till then, keep your peace.

//Assumption: Noun

The act of taking for granted, or supposing a thing without proof; a supposition; an unwarrantable claim.//

//Fact Noun

An objective consensus on a fundamental reality that has been agreed upon by a substantial number of experts.//
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by TAO11(f): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:

A long post, made an interesting read. But YET AGAIN, FAILED TO MAKE THE CUT.

While the burden of proof usually lies with the claimant, it becomes that of the defendant as soon as the claimant meets his burden.

In this case, I made the initial claim in my OP that Rituals do not work and I have provided some degree of evidence in that we have ritual shrines everwhere and news of ritual killings (indicating the prevalence of rituals) yet we remain the world's poverty capital.

My friend on the other hand quoted me and thereafter failed to make any reasonable objection of any sort. He resorted to asking if I had ever seen anyone coughing out money. Which is one of the weakest points ever raised in defence of rituals I have always heard. (Even if I did, how will I know the victim hadn't physically swallowed the buck beforehand?)

As such, my comment is NOT an assumption. But a fact. Which remains to be disproved by anyone who believes in rituals (Including you) by providing convincing evidence.

Till then, keep your peace.

//Assumption: Noun

The act of taking for granted, or supposing a thing without proof; a supposition; an unwarrantable claim.//

//Fact Noun

An objective consensus on a fundamental reality that has been agreed upon by a substantial number of experts.//

Firstly, like I had said earlier, the issue of claimant vs defendant doesn't come up here at all; this is because your claim or assertion doesn't impinge on someone else, neither does theirs impinge on you.

So, the other guy (just as you) has a burden of proof on him not because you've met your own burden (or not), but because he made a claim at all.

Secondly, it's a general misconception about onus probandi to think that the order in which the claims are presented makes some difference as to who has a burden of proof.

I have explained the above earlier, and I hope I will not have any need to explain it again.

A PROOF is necessarily required from each of you for your respective CLAIMs to be TRUE.

By proof I mean piece(s) of undeniable, irrefutable, and non-debatable evidence; and you obviously know that's what is required for your respective claims to be true.

What you noted here that he provided as PROOF for his claim may have appealed to him as proof, but it is obviously NOT an undeniable, irrefutable, and non-debatable piece of evidence. Thus, leaving his claim at the level of assumption, supposition, or hypothesis.

For you on the other hand, what you provided is even according to your own admission "some degree of evidence". Applying the same standard as I just applied in the foregoing paragraph, it is not enough that you provide "some degree of evidence" (which is arguably what he also did), what is required, for your evidence to be regarded as proof, is that it should be undeniable, irrefutable, and non-debatable.

Your "some degree of evidence" is not undeniable, irrefutable, and non-debatable because someone may argue, for example, that:

*There have been an, a-posteriori, unusual increase in the number of youths (including teenagers) with sudden riches, surprisingly in the southern region of the country renowned for the juju practices, in recent times.

**They see a link between the finding published in Wealth-X's "High Net Worth Handbook 2019" (that Nigeria is the front runner among nations with a growing millionaire population) and the recent spike in money ritual practices. There is obviously an apparent link!

***Not all shrines you see around are for money ritual juju purposes.

****Quite some number of people know better (or think) that the money ritual juju comes with terrible repercussions, and they'd rather choose to remain poor, or look for physical and natural alternatives.

And many other possible shortcomings that may be levelled against your "some degree of evidence".

My point is that your so-called evidence is NOT absolute, final, conclusive, irrefutable, and undeniable; and even according to your own implied admission, you suggested that it wasn't final.

Having said that, your claim (just like his) still remains an assumption, supposition, or hypothesis, until an undeniable, irrefutable, and non-debatable proof is presented to substantiate it.

nota bene:

**It is interesting that you made a straw man claim on my behalf, that I also beleive in rituals. No where did I state or imply that I do or that I do not. Instead, I have simply repeatedly argued that his claim that juju works is no more than an assumption given the argument he adduced; while your claim, on the other hand, that juju doesn't work is also no more than an assumption given the argument you adduced.

**It is interestng that you require "convincing evidence" from others for their claim to be accepted as true by you; while you are unwilling to produce more than just "some degree of evidence", yet your claim should be accepted as fact. Smiles!

**I really hope that your remark that I should keep my peace is not coming from an angle of displeasure or anger just for the simple reason that your position is been challenged and with valid argumentation.

**Thank you so much for providing us with that brief glossary of definition of terms, even though the definitions are not absolute. It made my job easier nonetheless.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2019
highcollide:
Hunger in afonjaland....

If buhari wins the election, afonjas will trade and eat their children.

Like Igbo did to their children during the foolish Biafra war
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by eliash11: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Bacteriologist:

//Seeing is believing//

I can't believe a theist is actually saying this.

So have you seen God? Since you believe in him?
I feel you need prove to understand that there are really spiritual force...and if a negative aspects is what would propel you to believe this then I say yes... Ps: don't judge into conclusion that I am a theist
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by Bacteriologist(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2019
eliash11:
I feel you need prove to understand that there are really spiritual force...and if a negative aspects is what would propel you to believe this then I say yes... Ps: don't judge into conclusion that I am a theist

So you would wish a bad thing upon me just so that I can have the same belief as yours.

You then are a terrible person and I hope our paths never cross.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos by eliash11: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Bacteriologist:

So you would wish a bad thing upon me just so that I can have the same belief as yours.

You then are a terrible person and I hope our paths never cross.
i said if that's what it would take for you to stop thinking you are very intelligent to not believe in the spiritual things so be it... It's funny how scared you are now I hope we meet someday and have a good laugh about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-crime Patrol Team Recovers Hundred Rounds Of AK-47 Ammunition In Delta / SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja / Customs Officer Shoots 8-month Pregnant Woman In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.