Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) (68590 Views)

PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Swag In New Photos / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Vic74real: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
eyeview:
Frankly speaking, there is something about the pdp that spells "class, urbane, refined and mature" whereas apc depicts crass incompetence, brutish and hate
I tell you.Apc is native,backward, clannish, occultic,evil , medieval and sick

4 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Zona123(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Even a thief has a swag. Wonders shall never end.
E pain this one die grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Zona123(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baawaa:
What a shame,a presidential candidate of so called PDP travelled to USA after 12 years banned and some mumus are jubilating.Who knows how much Obasanjo collected before he went to America on behalf of Atikulooting

Talk true the thing pain you reach bone marrow grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Zona123(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
Why the mention again? You just said by now.

E pain this one die, see tears as e dey roll him cheeks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Yusman316(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
A man travel's to the US and some Nigerians are jubilating as if he has discovered the cure to HIV/AIDS or the formula to end world hunger. Some have been claiming he met the US congress after meeting a single unknown US congressman. What I expected is to see him meet top military officials to strategize his war on boko haram and top business personalities to revamp the economy, should he win the coming presidential elections in Nigeria. But from all this grand standing from Atiku camp, this trip is nothing but an image laundering exercise
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Zona123(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kingbookies:
Enough of this Atiku new

Is he the 1st to go to America sad

Next pls
This one go soon commit suicide, abeg alert the police now, someone is about to jump into the lagoon from 3rd mainland bridge shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Elitecee(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=madridguy post=74884081]You people should enjoy your 3 days fame.

[/quot

U shaa know it's a major blow to ur party
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by jibrilELsudan: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Swag my nyansh. See as e resemble Okada rider for Ajegunle wey dey fight harmattan.

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Caleb80: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please Can You Remind Me When Last Tinubu Visited America?

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Incoming President insha Allahu. See agility, beauty and sweetness.

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
eyeview:
Frankly speaking, there is something about the pdp that spells "class, urbane, refined and mature" whereas apc depicts crass incompetence, brutish and hate
#

I perceive truth and sense in this statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by HtwoOw: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
lol

which job did pdp give upi ??

Lotachukwunna:
The reason why I love PDP than APC is that they create jobs, make things easier for the people. Even though they were and always accused of embezzlement but Nigerians didn't feel it because they things easier for the people. I there time you must see something doing for a living. The one that baffles my a lot is the case of former minister of Petroleum who embezzled up to Trillion naira but it never affect the people. I know it affected the economy but it was not noticeable.
APC hmmm, nothing to write home about. We haven't finished first half with them and people are dying in the pitch. To say the truth in this country is another case. All I'm sure that they are 100% aware they have fail the people. And Mr. President pleased not to run for second tenure during his campaign for his first regime, I put it to Him to be man and stand on his words. Anyone that's enjoying President Buhari's government is either anyway related to Mr. President, or APC officials.
I will continue once I become a senator like Dino Melaye because I don't have money to bail myself if I'm arrested for saying the truth. I don't say Mr. President is not working tirelessly for the good of the Country, it's just that his ruling ideology, principles and philosophy is not effective on Nigeria, I mean it's outdated. Whether he win or loses the election, he should come with a new effective ideology and philosophy of leadership not rulership, because I don't understand and as well ponder the reason why government share 5,000k each at the market places last year.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by emezuo17: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baawaa:
What a shame,a presidential candidate of so called PDP travelled to USA after 12 years banned and some mumus are jubilating.Who knows how much Obasanjo collected before he went to America on behalf of Atikulooting
. Your God Buhari didn't travel to USA fifteen years before becoming President. Make Una try dey reason small, being a Buhari supporter does not translate to being foolish and illogical.

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Baawaa(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
emezuo17:
. Your God Buhari didn't travel to USA fifteen years before becoming President. Make Una try dey reason small, being a Buhari supporter does not translate to being foolish and illogical.
The fact is that,Atiku your mentor is a criminal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by obinoral1179(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
ochejoseph:
Nigerians we need a President who we can all be proud of not a President that goes abroad to call his own people criminals or lazy youth.

We need a President with good grasp of the economy and class like Atiku not one who disgraces us with gaffes such as West Germany and United States of London.

This Atiku Picture set !

God Bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Oche Joseph Otorkpa
Member PDP Presidential Campaign Council

many people look smart than PMB and he has outlived them.... I just wish the best for Nigeria
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by deebrownneymar: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
The thief who wants to return to steal more. The thief who wanted replace another thief who's clueless and incompetent. God did Nigerians offend You? Who has caused us, our kids, our grand kids and so on. Please forgive us ooooo. Chai chai chai *in PGEJ's voice*
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by maryalloy(f): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Too much swag

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by barrydee(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baawaa:

Can you just read what you just wrote? You sound so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Baawaa(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
barrydee:

Can you just read what you just wrote? You sound so stupid.
Why do you want to die for nothing,because your mentor is exposed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by jellington: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
I CANNOT STOP LOVING BUHARI .I ALSO KNOW EVERYBODY CAN NOT BE RICH OR WEALTH BUT WE MUST MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR THE MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS AND NOT A FEW THAT ARE CLOSE TO US. BUHARI IS PASSIONATE ABOUT NIGERIA PLEASE DO NOT BE DISTURB BY RANTING OF LOOTOCRATS AND PDP CANDIDATE CALLED ATIKU I SWEAR IN THE NAME OF ALLAH ATIKU WILL LOOSE THIS ELECTION BECAUSE HE DOES NOT MEAN WELL FOR NIGERIANS .
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by firstolalekan(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
mbaboy:
When will Bola Tinibu the drug Baron visit USA?
He went nov last year for medicals tongue tongue tongue
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by bikefab(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lie Mohammed and all APC sychophants will be like..."Atiku, we dare you to enter Trump's bedroom..."

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Swagger lomo, unlike the lifeless one

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Taraj01(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chubhie:
Where is lie Mohammed to release an official statement on these pictures?
[color=#990000]
Chubhie:
Where is lie Mohammed to release an official statement on these pictures?
Lie Muha fit tell you this is Dubai..

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by jellington: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
There was yet another set of illegal fund withdrawals under one week between January 8 and 16, 2015, where the sum of N1.5 billion was released in three tranches of N300m, N400m and N800m respectively. This money was released from the MEA Research Library Account . "Another document showed that N10 billion was released to the Office of the National Security Adviser by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 15, 2014. "The money was released in tranches of foreign exchange of $47 million, $5 million, 4 million Euros and 1.6 million Euros. A letter from the Office of the NSA in November 2014 further showed that the monies were released as ‘funds for special services’. "This particular release of N10billion was sourced in November 2014 from a N40 billion CBN released funds meant for Corporate Social Responsibility, CSR. Investigators showed that this money was released for the PDP Presidential Primaries. "Lamido Sanusi, then CBN Governor, was sacked for speaking up about the over $20billion missing from oil proceeds "These cases of grand corruption and open looting of public resources pauperized Nigeria and left us with little or no savings in the years when oil was selling at 100 to 114 dollars a barrel and we were producing 2.1 million barrels a day
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by jellington: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
If PMB did not steal at 31 as GOVERNOR
Never stole at 35 as federal PETROLEUM MINISTER
Never stole at 41 as HEAD OF STATE
Never stole at 55 as HEAD OF PTF
Is it at 76years that he will now decide to steal our money?
It doesn't add up. NEXT LEVEL!
I trust Buhari so also Nigerians do He will not carry our money to develop Dubia,Panama,Switzerland,america and UK WHILE YOUR CHILDREN are roaming around the streets looking for fake jobs Atiku is dreaming of.
16 years is enough if they are serious Leopard does not change their spot.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by HELLASJ(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Even a thief has a swag. Wonders shall never end.
it baffles me bro

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by mercenary: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Memphitz537:
We need more threads like this so as to silence Madridguy,Sarrki and and their likes....

See as sanity don restore to Nairaland since yesterday!
They have suddenly gone into hiding

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Jones4190(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cat fish pepper soup N3,000 and 1Bag of Cement is N2,700. ​And Your Girlfriend always Prefer to eat cat fish pepper soup Everyday. Hmmmm
*​My brother ​Kneel down where ever you are​ ​lets pray.​*
*Stretch Forth your hands To the direction of your Girlfriend And shout.*​My father... my father, Any girl that is eating my Mansion in the form of catfish pepper soup
*CATCH FIRE ���* Oyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pray pray pray.�����
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by cooltola(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Let us wait and see June 1st, 2019.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Dollabiz: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
yes.mr.president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.