Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help (1004 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help by Olutola88(m): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders

My Elder brother is seriously in need of a good job. The jobs he has been doing since he graduated are not encouraging.

For me, I can say I have a relatively good job but my brother's situation hurts me everyday. We quarrel a whole lot, in fact we can go 3months without calling or texting each other. Inspite of this fact, his situation makes me crestfallen.

The most surprising thing is that my own problems don't make me cry but his problem makes me cry like a baby. Now, he feels he has a spiritual problem and I totally disagree with him. It's so unfortunate that the only way I can logically prove to him that he does not have a spiritual problem is to help secure a good job. It hurts more when I remember how hardworking he is.

He has about 4 years Customer Service/Customer Management experience
About 1 year sales experience
About 1 year project Management experience

He drives well and I know he will perform excellently well as a Sales Executive

He currently resides in Lagos and he is 32 years of age.

A job that can give him a take home of up to 150k monthly is not bad.

As for setting up a business, we are still working on that. For now, the best bet is securing a job.

I know there are several opportunities out there, it is just a matter of speaking to the right person.

Any "right person" out there should kindly assist.

Thank you and God bless you

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help by whytemon(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2019
someone should help this guy. I think you should pay someone to uplift his CV. I pray he gets that high paying job. let him start a side hustle from what he has, I guess you know that already.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help by Olutola88(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
whytemon:
someone should help this guy. I think you should pay someone to uplift his CV. I pray he gets that high paying job. let him start a side hustle from what he has, I guess you know that already.
Thanks bro. Yes he has side hustles but not really paying. What he needs now is psychological balance and I'm sure that balance will come with a good job. Thanks once again
Re: My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help by BlueRayDick: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Olutola88:
Good Morning Nairalanders

My Elder brother is seriously in need of a good job. The jobs he has been doing since he graduated are not encouraging.

For me, I can say I have a relatively good job but my brother's situation hurts me everyday. We quarrel a whole lot, in fact we can go 3months without calling or texting each other. Inspite of this fact, his situation makes me crestfallen.

The most surprising thing is that my own problems don't make me cry but his problem makes me cry like a baby. Now, he feels he has a spiritual problem and I totally disagree with him. It's so unfortunate that the only way I can logically prove to him that he does not have a spiritual problem is to help secure a good job. It hurts more when I remember how hardworking he is.

He has about 4 years Customer Service/Customer Management experience
About 1 year sales experience
About 1 year project Management experience

He drives well and I know he will perform excellently well as a Sales Executive

He currently resides in Lagos and he is 32 years of age.

A job that can give him a take home of up to 150k monthly is not bad.

As for setting up a business, we are still working on that. For now, the best bet is securing a job.

I know there are several opportunities out there, it is just a matter of speaking to the right person.

Any "right person" out there should kindly assist.

Thank you and God bless you

What is his area of specialization? I mean what course did he study in the university?

Am asking this question because customer service jobs may not really fetch him that 150k and above pay you are looking at. Most Customer service jobs are either for HND, OND holders or BSC holders on contract basis.

So exploring his field of study may be the a better option. And even getting professional qualifications like ICAN if he is in the accounting/finance field, and ICT certifications if he's in the IT filed and so on.
Re: My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help by FunnyDude(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
Your brother has bad luck problem. If I reveal what he should do to solve this problem you will be amazed. If care is not taken such may see him through 50.

Tell him to go for cleansing

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies At Bestwestern Wetland Hotel Warri. / Pharma Ethics Invite For Interview / Work In An Indomie Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.