Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

#FAILBUHARI 2019... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FAILBUHARI 2019... (354 Views)

Febuhari Or Failbuhari / Febuhari Or Failbuhari / Election Is February Or Failbuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#FAILBUHARI 2019... by royallord1(m): 1:08am On Jan 18, 2019
With the overwhelming evidence of total cluelessness, daftness, unintelligent nature, full blown dementia, Sectionalism, tribalism and no clear knowledge of whom he even is... It has become a patriotic call to failbuhari come February 2019...
The labour of our heroes past is on the line.. Their sacrifices, pains and sorrows to ensure we have one nation bound in freedom,peace and unity is steadily been eroded by this failed administration...
Our heroes of Democracy are surely turning in their graves with disgust for the way the APC has ruled and plans to continue...

It is obvious buhari isn't leading us as our president, he isn't in charge!.... There are clearly unseen hands that are directing and instructing the president.. The CABAL..

Arise of compatriots ... Set NIGERIA FREE from the CABALS... FAILBUHARI 2019 is a must for one Free, progressive, united and peaceful Nigeria...
#FAILBUHARI 2019

Re: #FAILBUHARI 2019... by royallord1(m): 1:09am On Jan 18, 2019
wink
Re: #FAILBUHARI 2019... by yomi96(m): 2:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Kiki op you actually got me rolling on the floor.
Yes it's funny that Nigerians expected (and still expect) a 73-year old, retired and under-educated millitary dictator to lead a complex, dynamic, multi-ethnic and multi-religious Nigeria of nearly 200-million people to becoming a prosperous country in this 21st century of super-complex global economy.

Re: #FAILBUHARI 2019... by royallord1(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2019
yomi96:
Kiki op you actually got me rolling on the floor.
Yes it's funny that Nigerians expected (and still expect) a 73-year old, retired and under-educated millitary dictator to lead a complex, dynamic, multi-ethnic and multi-religious Nigeria of nearly 200-million people to becoming a prosperous country in this 21st century of super-complex global economy.

I am shocked at the thinking capacity of some Nigerians... That they expect any thing better from a demented old man... Whose situation gets worse as the day goes by.. He has past his prime, exhausted his excellence... Narrow minded and not capable to multi-task mentally And they think him the solution to Nigeria's multilayered problems...
I tire for some of my country people ooo

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Vote For President Muhamadu Buhari(pmb) / The Inc Appeal: The Way Forward / Nigerians In Diaspora Mobilising the UN Against Buhari Tyranny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.