Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections (24645 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: CAC Documents Of The Mining Firm Carry Foreign Names - Makinde / Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by MissingBudget: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2019
ClearFlair:
Rubbish. Like Atiku can win any election

So why una dey lose sleep over him?

2 Likes

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nickisindigo(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2019
US would just turn nigeria to Syria within a sec
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
He will recieve the gbagbo treatment
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by islandmoon: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
how can buhari be my president? it still baffles me!

the world is watching!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by DaV8King(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Rigging equals ICC trial.......simple warning fa

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by bkool7(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2019
beatcoins:
They can do whatever. They are the world power

They can't download whatever young man

They are not the only world power.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by SocialJustice: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

30k stipend speaking
Until I met BMCs I didn't know conscience is as cheap as N30k monthly in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Tiffbuxas: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2019
This is interference of the highest order... I support free fair and credible elections... But I don't think the US can or should put the president on notice. Although as we have seen from Jonathan's book our leaders are tools or rather pawns I the hands of foreign nation. We'll be deceiving ourselves if we think we are a truly sovereign nation
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by IloveToMess: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Yorubas are just simply foolish for voting Buhari. I just hope Nigeria recovers from the set back he has put county this past 4 years.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by bkool7(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Buhari does not have to rig election to win.

Buhari, I can boldly say, is the only president we've had that doesn't have to rig to win
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by bkool7(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2019
IloveToMess:
Yorubas are just simply foolish for voting Buhari. I just hope Nigeria recovers from the set back he has put county this past 4 years.

We have to recover from the 16 years quagmire of Pdp first.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Can the united states actually do this? Pass a resolution to "cajole" Buhari into allowing credible elections?
With our already dying economy, only a few sanction will turn us the way of Zimbabwe and Venezuela
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by IloveToMess: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
bkool7:

We have to recover from the 16 years quagmire of Pdp first.

16 years without poverty is better than 4 years of abject penury and hell...
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Newboss(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
What if Nigerian senate sent same to US? This is .y main issue with US. They're so full of themselves that they can't face their country squarely angry Yeah, an irony
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by airminem(f): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Emekadollars:
All we are waiting is.... February.
I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office. Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
You
also
sell coffins i guess
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Organizer111222(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
As much as it is okay for our foreign allies to frown against electoral fraud... the US government does not have any moral standard to warn us against election malpractice as they are yet to bring to the book the people that colluded with foreign adversaries to rig their own election.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by san316(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Balderdash. The resolution applies to all parties in the election and there was no mention of Buhari. If the idiooot that posted it wants to add name, he should put it that The US congress warns Buhari and Atiku against electoral violence.

By the way, US cannot interfer in our affairs. Trump is more concerned about building a wall than installing a thief in Nigeria.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by bkool7(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
IloveToMess:

16 years without poverty is better than 4 years of abject penury and hell...

Different strokes

My earnings has increased in the last 3 years

Moreover, if you fail to plan, that means you've planned to fail
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Newboss:
What if Nigerian senate sent same to US? This is .y main issue with US. They're so full of themselves that they can't face their country squarely angry Yeah, an irony
Start a war with the US and you naira will be valueless.
If you want to buy a car you may need to hire a dangote truck to convey your money to the car dealers place

1 Like

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Emekadollars(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
airminem:

You

also

sell coffins i guess
Noo. I can't sell everything na. People like you should be selling that one. � � �
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by airminem(f): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Emekadollars:

Noo. I can't sell everything na. People like you should be selling that one. � � �

Hmmm, i am nt a marketer like you na, but you could grow your business by selling coffins and good German 6inches nail

1 Like

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Newboss(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mk17:

Start a war with the US and you naira will be valueless.
If you want to buy a car you may need to hire a dangote truck to convey your money to the car dealers place

No country has control of her currency relative to any other country's except they're going to manipulate the global forex system, which is illegal angry
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by smileyoo: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
LagosBoi2:

Atiku is already winning.. Shine your eyes... He is been accepted everywhere
i just wish that nigerians can vote for any 3rd alternative party, than these apc/pdp recycled failures. but since nigerians seemed to 've narrowed their choice among these 2 evil parties of apc/pdp, am seriously at pains to choose between bubu and atiku, as my next president, but having seen the bigotry of bubu, for the past 4yrs, i 'll rather go for the lesser evil in atiku, atleast he's not a prooven bigot. also he has promised to restructure nigeria.
nigeria is a nation in the making, so we keep trying until we get the right leadership.

1 Like

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by IloveToMess: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
bkool7:

Different strokes

Yea i know, just like Oshiomole, Buhari, Rochas, Tinubu and Buhari's family's earnings increased in the last 3 years while hundreds of millions are suffering and out of job. Who's fooling who?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Bgetto: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Only fool will think that buhari is going to loss free and fair election please let's stop lying to ourself no candidate in the north will beat buhari in free and fair election
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by degamemaster(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
USA can actually put Buhari and his criminal gang on their toes and on watch list but am worried about USA's double standards playing especially when their interest is more important to them.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by RTSC: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
bkool7:

Different strokes

Your earnings have increased as opposed to the vast majority groaning under increasing hard times.

Is your earning regardless of how true it is , a standard for any reasonable national economic deduction.?
In lay man terms, "Who you help"?

1 Like

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by tochukwu75(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
YOUR DREAM COME TRUE, YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO OWN LARGE EXPANSE OF LAND (10 Hectares) IN ABUJA AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. 
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by lezan(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
I read all the comments and it’s amazing how our youths don’t think. A so called US senate resolution without a US letter headed paper... even ur own small company won’t put out anything official without letter headed paper.

Now my fear is not even the so called old men fighting to loot us dry but our teaming youths that can’t think correctly. The way forward remains for the youths to take over but it pains me that the youths are not even ready... examples look at the likes of Dino and that kogi state governor. There might be no Nigeria if things continue like this with our youths.
There was a country

2 Likes

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by holuphisayor(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Funny enough ICC just released gbagbo few days ago. Maybe they are set for buhari.
LMAO grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Channels TV Apologises For Breach Of Broadcasting Code – NBC / Jonathan to Buhari: How Did You Spend Your Defence Budget? / Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.