Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) (20403 Views)

Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by GISTBL0GGER: 4:33am On Jan 18, 2019
A nursing mother, Folake Ogunrinu, has been arrested by operatives of the Oyo State Police Command for allegedly lacerating her 10-year-old maid with a razor blade in the Sanyo area of Ibadan.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the suspect, who had accused the victim of stealing her baby’s milk, in a bid to discipline her, subjected the girl to torture by allegedly using a razor blade to lacerate her on the back and hand, leaving the girl with severe injuries.

An eyewitness, who pleaded anonymity, while condemning the action of the nursing mother, said the maid ran out of the house to get help from neighbours when she could no longer withstand the pain from the torture.

The eyewitness said, “It pains me to see a small girl in such pain; it was a terrible scene. The woman accused the girl of stealing her baby’s milk and subjected her to such a horrible torture. According to the victim, the woman used a razor blade to lacerate her back and when she could no longer cope with the torture, she ran out of the house and the woman still chased after her.

“It was when the girl ran out that we saw what had happened to her and forcefully took her away and rushed her to the hospital for treatment.

“From what we were told, the woman gave birth to a set of twins some months back and I think the girl was brought to her by a church member to assist the woman for a year. As small as the girl is, the woman usually made her to do all the house chores. I wonder why the girl has still not returned to her parents.

“We reported the matter at the Sanyo Police Station; I just hope that from this incident, people will learn to keep their kids under their watch no matter the situation they are experiencing.”

A reliable source, who did not want his name in print, said the victim’s family had refused to press charges against the woman, adding that the family members were willing to settle the case out of court.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the news of the torture, which is trending online, was greeted with condemnation of the woman’s action by Nigerians from diverse backgrounds.

Adeogun Oluwakayode, while condemning the torture on his Facebook page said, a government agency and a non-governmental organisation had taken up the case to get justice for the victim.

He said, “Let us be careful of the kind of discipline we administer to our children or anyone in our custody. The aim of discipline should be to encourage the child to stop negative behaviours, make positive choices and ultimately become a better person, and not to inflict pain or cause injury.

“Anyway, the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons and the Women Trafficking and Child Labour Eradication Foundation have taken up the case. The wicked woman has been arrested.”

Musa Maria, who also criticised the suspect said, “What do you think of your own children when you do this to other people’s children?”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Adekunle Ajisebutu, who confirmed the incident to our correspondent, said the woman had been arrested and her case file transferred to the state Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Iyaganku, on the orders of the Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Odude.

“I am aware of the case; the suspect has been arrested and on the directive of the CP, Abiodun Odude, the case has been transferred to the state CIID, Iyaganku, for diligent investigation and prosecution. But I am also aware that the victim is related to the suspect,” Ajisebutu said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/housewife-cuts-maid-with-razor-blade-for-stealing-babys-milk/amp/

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by GISTBL0GGER: 4:33am On Jan 18, 2019
sad
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by nifemi25(m): 6:01am On Jan 18, 2019
This is why it's advisable to always give birth to the kids you can give proper educations. Given birth to kids and giving them to a relative to train isn't the best option fa. May God help us all

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Good news, na laziness dey make most people collect this poor maids.

Some mothers have 5 kids and they took good care of the house without maid.

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by tamonokare: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Wicked woman.
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by slawomir: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2019
isoright
Common milk o

Na wa o
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by Kira290(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2019
H
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2019
THIS is BARBARIC.

It is sad that she wont be send to jail immediately cos of her new born.
But she won't escape it on the long run, karma and justice will work hand in hand in this case.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by kayode366: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2019
THIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN

------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by yungbillionaire(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2019
I understand why somebody will do to another person's child what she can't do to hers.
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by Kira290(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2019
nifemi25:
This is why it's advisable to always give birth to the kids you can give proper educations. Given birth to kids and giving them to a relative to train isn't the best option fa. May God help us all
I'm telling you.
The kind of hardship maids through in the hands of naija women ehnnn...nah wah

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by SaturnNick(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2019
So pathetic
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by santopelele(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2019
some women are evil. very heartless set of people
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by letout: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2019
angry
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by Lucifer66(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Why isn't Nigerian taking child abuse seriously?
This is basically slavery, Since when is it legal to have a 10 year old maid angry
Where are those feminist?

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Afonja.

The rise of evil.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by chocolatemom(f): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Wicked woman
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by easynetsms(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2019
People do terrible things in this life

Check my signature for cheap data... 100% legit
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by Passionate888: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2019
Nigerian women and maltreating of children that aren't theirs..

1 Like

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by Emceesaka: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2019
I don't blame the woman, na the foolish parents of the maid I blame. Useless people everywhere
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2019
Where do you we get this people from? 10 year sentence straight........

1 Like

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2019
The so called men Hater's won't see this. We all have seen how you are protecting the girl child. Keep it up.

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by stuffs4me(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Evil woman..

Women are the biggest culprits when it comes to domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by Shantel1996: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Is a pity. That's why I campaign that people should give birth to the number of kids they can afford to take care of.
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Lucifer66:
This is basically slavery, Since when is it legal to have a 10 year old maid angry
.. No they won't talk,all their feminizing is against men.

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by BLACKdagger: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2019
This time around it's a Yoruba woman.
Say not to child maltreatment
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by Aystarz: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2019
Lucifer66:

Feminists are, more than anything else, concerned about spousal domestic violence at the moment.
Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by kikiwendy(f): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2019
Nawa oo.. I guess the woman's excuse would be that she does not have any money to buy milk for her twins but then would she treat her biological daughter the same way if she was the one that stole the babies milk. I think it's high time we realize that we are one. If you cannot take proper care of a maid, why ask for one or accept one? If you think your maid is frustrating you then just send her back to her family instead of abusing her. The sooner we realize that what goes around comes around, the better for us.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by missjane: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Milk?? Hmm this woman must really be unhappy in her marriage..

1 Like

Re: Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) by Nokio1: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2019
If somebody steals that house wife pant..I will not pity for her lai lai....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) / Soldiers Arrest Herdsman With Bulletproof Vest In Benue State / NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.