Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus (19519 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by IprintMONEY: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2019
same LovePeddler that was hugging bobrisky
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Deneries(f): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2019
tempest01:
Tel that to bobrisky

She is too scared to meet him.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Omudia11: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2019
There is nothing natural about homosexuality.

Human rights? You can't claim to have human rights when disrespecting the law of the land.

Thirdly, you gay sympathizers love bashing religion even when it has nothing to do with it. It does not take religion to know the difference between good and evil. Before the advent of Christianity and islam into Nigeria, we have always been against homosexuality. Our cultures, traditions and even our indigenous African religions have always always always been against homosexuality so your lame attempt at ridiculing religion is dead on arrival.
tegafej:

I'm a Christian so the Bible tells me it's bad. But logically and intellectually I can't judge someone's natural sex orientation through the lens of morality which keeps evolving and the Bible which everyone interprets to suit his/her whims and caprices.

We humans particularly Nigerians condemn whatever does not agree with our natural grain of humanity. You can't just snuff out someone's Human Rights cos you don't like or cos your religion preaches against.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Deneries(f): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Every country has her laws.

No sane person would go to Saudi Arabia to protest alcohol prohibition. They will decapitate him/her. Take drugs to Indonesia and be killed. Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria. Defaulters should be severely punished accordingly. If cannot import technological advancement of the West, don't be quick to import their homosexuality.
Laws do not prevent anyone from being a homosexual, armed robber, kidnapper or a general criminal. Laws simply state what will happen to defaulters when caught.

/

But why is the law not applying to Idris okuneye Bob risky.
This law is a joke �����

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Omudia11: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2019
A phobia is an irrational fear. we do not fear homosexuals. We simply dislike homosexuality.
emilyone:

You are homophobic cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Xisnin(m): 8:18am On Jan 18, 2019
inoki247:
Wetin concern you with another person Sexual Life Start with Bobyrisky nd I will know you mean business....

Deneries:

But why is the law not applying to Idris okuneye Bob risky.
This law is a joke �����

Do you have evidence against him?
The law did not ban crossdressing.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by toprealman: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Biscuits:

Stupid yarn.. .
Selfish tart.....so you want to replace her.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Omudia11: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2019
If they are given opportunity to go live in countries where homosexuality is legal,
they won't go there and tell them it is evil. You can't go to a person's house and tell them what or what not to do.

Saudi Arabia has a gazillion more foreign investors than us despite having draconian laws. Ask yourself why western leaders never hammer on homosexuality in Saudi and in the middle east but are always quick to tell African leaders to legalize it.
chinos98:
What she said is awfull, and she is also scaring prospective foreign investors from doing buisness in Nigeria. I see no reason why people will condemn someone because of his or her sexuality,meanwhile if they are given the opportunity to go live in a country where homosexuality is legal they wont mind going dia
WICKEd PeOple.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Omudia11: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2019
I'm more concerned about why you bothered to count the words grin
Biscuits:

I am very confused as to why she deemed it necessary to release a 250 worded statement on homosexuality, but i was driving past a police station last two weeks and saw an officer padlocking the gate meaning their services isn't 24hrs, protection and security in Nigeria is 0 but issuing threats to unseen homos seems more necessary. . sad
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Omudia11:
I'm more concerned about why you bothered to count the words grin

tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Omudia11: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Bless you!!

Haven't heard of NOMAP but I've watched the TEDx talk where a very stupid idiotic generate lady described a boy of 17 or 19 as having "pedophilia" as his "sexual orientation" and that people alienate him because of that. She spoke as though the pedophiles we're the victims, not even the actual kids themselves.

These Nigerians support this evil don't even know that Americans are already facing the ripple effects of legalizing homosexuality.

A gay boy tells you he's a girl and you can't call him otherwise else you risk being sued for "hate speech". A baker refused decorating a cake for a gay wedding and got sued and almost lost his business license. Now he has been pressurized into leaving the cake designing business and he suffers a 40% decline in revenue monthly.
introvertme:

That's exactly what she's doing, the end game of the lgbtq is pedophilia and other degenerate behaviors (bestiality)

Haven't you heard of NOMAP or the TedX talk on Why pedophilia should not be criminalized, same tactics that were used by the lgbt movement is being used by pedophilia apologists(very many out there) .

It's always been about pedophilia.

Funny how people think lgbtq= Gays and lesbians.

There's alot more than gays and lesbians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Omudia11: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Why are you guys so quick in deviating from the topic at hand. This is about homosexuality. Keep it at that.

If you wanna talk about lying, cheating,
stealing etc, then open a thread on those topics.
gaby:

I see...but I'm sure your version of the God from Nigeria and for Nigerians isn't against lying, cheating, stealing, envy, hate, jealousy, corruption and many of such evils which are the hallmarks of your country cum continent and has made it the toilet capital of the world...abi?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Omudia11: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
You are he one bringing "our version of God" into this matter when this is clearly not a religious issue.

How about you do not speak about "our version of God", a topic you clearly know nothing about; and we're good.
gaby:

And then learn to keep your version of what you know, your god and all what he is against should be kept securely in your closet...I don't want to know about your version so don't force him down my throat as I wouldn't shove mine down yours.

Are we good?

RESPECT RESPECT AND MORE RESPECT should be the watchword.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Omudia11: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2019
What part of Christianity says you can't eat pork?

Oh....and any supposed Christian who fornicates is not a Christian. Thank you.
SonyObsessed:
Hypocrites. Well, according to the law, they are allowed to do it in their bedroom.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2019
fasho01:
Unfortunately, as a hypocritical people, it only encourages people to engage in it covertly

Thats the idea....sex is supposed to be covert no matter the kind of swx....People fvck animals, trees, heck! People even fvck themselves...nobody care what people do behind close doors, sex is suppose to be a private matter.....
The institutionalization of man and woman relationship wasn't becos of sex it's because the sex usually leads to birth of another human being, so for proper documentation and to stop the bad treatment women experience in man/ woman union. Making it easy for men to pay and be sued for bigamy and other Ill treatment towards women.....
Let everyone shove their sexuality up their asss....and stop playing victim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2019
toprealman:
Won't be surprised if this lady is a lesbian......or have a thing or two bout lady crush grin
We have more pressing issues and yet police are more interested in the activities of two consenting adults that does not in way, directly or indirectly jeopardize the peace and safety of any state or the country at large.
Shut up you pained gay man angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by gaby(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Omudia11:
You are he one bringing "our version of God" into this matter when this is clearly not a religious issue.

How about you do not speak about "our version of God", a topic you clearly know nothing about; and we're good.

Are you just quoting me for the sake of it or because you feel the need to just conjure up something.

I have gone through my initial post on this thread and still can't find where I mentioned or brought "your god" into the topic aside where I used "in God's name" clearly as an exclamation.

Kindly please point me to the part where I did so...
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by cephasrockhudds(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Homosexual is bad!
Jesus said "Let your light be light and let darkness be darkness"
What's not good does not bore two names, is nt good noni
Romans 1:25,26,27
25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, who's blessed forever! Amen
26"For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their woman exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
27 and the men likewise gave up NATURAL RELATIONSHIP with WOMEN and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error"
Now is the truth
"Ye shall know the truth and ye shall be set free"
Vs 29 " They were filled with all manner of UnRighteousness, evil, COVETEOUSNESS, malice.
They're full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They're gossips
Read on you'll see for yourself it's a very bad act

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by SaviTar(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Omudia11:
Go and see what is happening in America before you ask useless questions. It is the duty of every sane Nigerian to keep homosexuality out of Nigeria.

In America now, a gay guy can tell you he's a girl and if you use "he", "his", or "him"
while addressing that person, you get sued. A man refused to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding and guess what? He got dragged to court and his business license was almost revoked and guess what? Due to society pressure he had to stop designing cakes in general.

If I give you green card to America you go reject am

Most of you that say LGBT has no place in Nigeria will do everything to get visa and travel to those countries with LGBT tolerance.

This is hypocrisy and double standard.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2019
bobordaboy:
"SERIOUSLY I AM GAY AND AM PROUD OF IT MY PARTNER ALSO LOVES IT" . . no Nigerian can stand up say this. . . conspiracy of silence ,hypocricy

U guys made ur sexuality a "thing"..playing victim...
Do u know how many sexuality exist in the world...sex is supposed to be private...but u people just shove urs in everyone's face......the fact that u even want rights to adopt kids of heterosexuals makes the matter wired to a lot of people....let everyone just keep their sexuality to themselves

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by grandstar(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2019
correctguy0900:
Quite simple.

Or go to Saudi Arabia or North Korea for ur xtra comfort.

Freedom my .ss

Gay life in Saudi Arabia is booming but in the closet.

It's even easier to be gay there as interactions between the sexes are discouraged
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by SonyObsessed: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Omudia11:
What part of Christianity says you can't eat pork?

Oh....and any supposed Christian who fornicates is not a Christian. Thank you.

Leviticus 11:7-8 NKJV

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Rozaytee: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Sarang:

If you are gay..of course you won't say that.. hypocrite!
lesbian spotted

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Beetobee(f): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Start with aspiring leaders.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by TMKsouth: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2019
Jestin:
It is an abominable act...I love being straight

This is such a stupid comment - and mindset. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2019
toprealman:
Won't be surprised if this lady is a lesbian......or have a thing or two bout lady crush grin
We have more pressing issues and yet police are more interested in the activities of two consenting adults that does not in way, directly or indirectly jeopardize the peace and safety of any state or the country at large.
u dey yan rust wen u have other pressing issues to attend to also.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by TMKsouth: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U guys made ur sexuality a "thing"..playing victim...
Do u know how many sexuality exist in the world...sex is supposed to be private...but u people just shove urs in everyone's face...

Why shouldn't gay people fight for their rights and not to be harassed when authorities and bigots are hunting them down even in private spaces?

There is a law (Same sex Prohibition Act) here that criminalizes homosexual clubs, associations and organizations with penalties of up to 14yeats in jail.
So if you are homosexual in nature, leave the country or face prosecution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by TheFilmmaker: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2019
ALL OF UNA FOR THIS THREAD TOO MUMU.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2019
TMKsouth:

Why shouldn't gay people fight for their rights and not to be harassed when authorities and bigots are hunting them down even in private spaces?

There is a law (Same sex Prohibition Act) here that criminalizes homosexual clubs, associations and organizations with penalties of up to 14yeats in jail.
So if you are homosexual in nature, leave the country or face prosecution.

Please enlighten me .......what rights are u talking about that others have that u don't have??do u know how many sexuality exist in the world.?? So what right are u talking ?? Rights to fvck? Nobody cares what anyone is doing behind close doors
...please remember the right to marry, that is the institutionalization of man/woman relationship didn't come about becos of sex, people have been fvcking themselves anyhow long b4 marriage came...it became a law approved institution because of relegion and women ill treatment by men, so that men will pay for infidelity and bigamy.....and also because another human being is produced most of the time from those relationships. there was need to have a formal record of who's producing them....
U people keep shouting hypocrisy........the fact that u even want rights to adopt the children produced the heterosexual way even is funny...if that isn't the highest form of hypocrisy ..then I don't know what is

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2019
But Jesus is Also Gay, she should Arrest Jesus First.
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by TMKsouth: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2019
1StopRudeness:

[b]Please enlighten me .......what rights are u talking about that others have that u don't have??do u know how many sexuality exist in the world.?? So what right are u talking ?? Rights to fvck? Nobody cares what anyone is doing behind close doors
[/color]Can someone be openly gay in Nigeria without being verbally abused/harassed? Can u be openly gay at work without jeopardising your career prospects?[color=#550000]
...please remember the right to marry, that is the institutionalization of man/woman relationship didn't come about becos of sex, people have been fvcking themselves anyhow long b4 marriage came...it[/color]There is the option of civil partnerships as is the case in SA. The right to register as a union in order to protect inheritance, etc. I doubt even that u will support because of deep-seated prejudice[color=#550000] became a law approved institution because of relegion and women ill treatment by men, so that men will pay for infidelity and bigamy.....and also because another human being is produced most of the time from those relationships. there was need to have a formal record of who's producing them....
U people keep shouting hypocrisy........the fact that u even want rights to adopt the children produced the heterosexual way even is funny...if that isn't the highest form of hypocrisy ..then I don't know what is[/color]You speak as if the kids are snatched from their parents. People often adopt abandoned or orphaned children. Perhaps you should interrogate why heterosexuals abandon their offspring instead of lampooning those who want to give those children homes[color=#550000][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post / King Dj Ferrari Proposes To His Girlfriend In Style (Photos) / Dino Melaye, Ali Baba, A.Y, Okey Bakassi, Harrysong Dazzle At Generally Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.