Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians (17760 Views)

I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians / ‘osinbajo Presidency Will Harness Resources To Promote National Interest’ / 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Ikpongiton: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2019
so this man knows that,he has divided nigeria ?

5 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2019
deepwater:

Dear Sir
Good day

This is a gentle reminder that Atiku is in the USA, we have not seen your reaction.
Please kindly react.
Treat as urgent.

Warm regards
Deepwater

is a girl in her 20's. I know her but wont reveal her identity. She is a southerner too.

3 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:
this man is really not aware of the reality on ground
Is he HUMAN at all...??

4 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Yankee101: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2019
After allowing Fulani to kill numerous communities and not saying a word for long?

3 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Atk1nson(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:
this man is really not aware of the reality on ground

He is never aware of anything.Completely inept!!

5 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Mrpojj(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2019
Nbote:
Atleast he's aware he's promoted national disunity all dis while

Am not sure he is even aware of wat he has been promoting all this while

3 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Chukazu: 7:38am On Jan 18, 2019
Says the man who has Divided us?

Say the Father of Nepotism?

Says the religious fanatic?

4 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Atk1nson(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
You are a cretin because even if Buhari was the one personally tiling your cubicle you would still say he wasn't the one so why bother.
However I would want to pepper you still with a little response to your question
Anyone like you who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief or a bigot or a lunatic or deceived or sentimental.
It's only a big time crook like you that will say that 200,000 N-power beneficiaries is not an achievement. PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.
Anyone like you who dismisses the school feeding program is a slowpoke. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.
It's only a scammer like you that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #27billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.
Only a lunatic like you who will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB .
The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau state and they have been very quiet about the revelation.
PMB inherited a rice importing economy. He inherited a fuel importing economy. He inherited an economy that was bled to death through all sorts of criminal rackets notably in the petroleum industry subsidy scam.
No rail line was working when PMB came on board. Roads where in terrible shape. By the time PMB came, they had sold PHCN to their cronies in the name of DISCOS and inserted in the agreement, a ridiculous clause requiring the government to pay them some billions if their licenses are revoked.
What they give Nigerians is unsatisfactory even though generation has been increased by this government from 2600-4000MW it met to 8000MW.
By the time PMB came, they had sold Nigerdock, Nicon Insurance etc. They had concessioned NPA and sacked workers who are yet to be paid till date. They had liquidated Nigerian airways whose ex- workers pay PMB is just settling.
They had sold NITEL and left their ex-workers benefits for PMB to settle. When PMB became president, 30 states were owing salaries. He gave them Paris debt refund and bailout running
into trillion. Religious and ethnic bigots won't see all that.
They said Tomato was their problem, now there is tomato in abundance . They said there is no garri now Garri is in surplus. They said their headache was fuel scarcity now fuel is everywhere.
But I know that the traffic of clerics, celebrities, traditional rulers, journalists, political jobbers etc to Aso Rock has reduced drastically because they cant get big brown envelopes as before.
These set of people who were used to easy money are the ones wailing like mad dogs but we shall put them in check with facts and figures
2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, during a RECESSION; the Abuja—Kaduna metro & Abuja Metro.
No rail project was completed between 1999 and 2015.
PMB's administration is constructing another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects; the Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, and the Lagos- Ibadan rail
P.S: Interesting to note that NO rail project was ever completed between 1999—2015, despite the OIL BOOM All we have from PDP is a #GEJstartedit
Even their national office, WADATA PLAZA is still uncompleted till date.

Ma/Sir who asked you all these story?

5 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2019
JUST LIKE YOU HAVE IN THE LAST 4 YEARS ABI?

I VOTED YOU IN ERROR in 2015 & I'll NEVER REPEAT SUCH A MONUMENTAL MISTAKE! NONSENSE!

5 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Chris4show: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2019
We have seen you, how you have divided Nigeria along tribal lines. Buhari is an ethnic bigot, we dont need him again

5 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Ganamustgo(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
You are a cretin because even if Buhari was the one personally tiling your cubicle you would still say he wasn't the one so why bother.
However I would want to pepper you still with a little response to your question
Anyone like you who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief or a bigot or a lunatic or deceived or sentimental.
It's only a big time crook like you that will say that 200,000 N-power beneficiaries is not an achievement. PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.
Anyone like you who dismisses the school feeding program is a slowpoke. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.
It's only a scammer like you that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #27billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.
Only a lunatic like you who will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB .
The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau state and they have been very quiet about the revelation.
PMB inherited a rice importing economy. He inherited a fuel importing economy. He inherited an economy that was bled to death through all sorts of criminal rackets notably in the petroleum industry subsidy scam.
No rail line was working when PMB came on board. Roads where in terrible shape. By the time PMB came, they had sold PHCN to their cronies in the name of DISCOS and inserted in the agreement, a ridiculous clause requiring the government to pay them some billions if their licenses are revoked.
What they give Nigerians is unsatisfactory even though generation has been increased by this government from 2600-4000MW it met to 8000MW.
By the time PMB came, they had sold Nigerdock, Nicon Insurance etc. They had concessioned NPA and sacked workers who are yet to be paid till date. They had liquidated Nigerian airways whose ex- workers pay PMB is just settling.
They had sold NITEL and left their ex-workers benefits for PMB to settle. When PMB became president, 30 states were owing salaries. He gave them Paris debt refund and bailout running
They said Tomato was their problem, now there is tomato in abundance . They said there is no garri now Garri is in surplus. They said their headache was fuel scarcity now fuel is everywhere.
But I know that the traffic of clerics, celebrities, traditional rulers, journalists, political jobbers etc to Aso Rock has reduced drastically because they cant get big brown envelopes as before.
These set of people who were used to easy money are the ones wailing like mad dogs but we shall put them in check with facts and figures
2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, during a RECESSION; the Abuja—Kaduna metro & Abuja Metro.
PMB's administration is constructing another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects; the Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, and the Lagos- Ibadan rail
P.S: Interesting to note that NO rail project was ever completed between 1999—2015, despite the OIL BOOM All we have from PDP is a #GEJstartedit

I believe your English was better in the last administration, now, see what zombism has done to your writing ability.

In Oshiomole's voice, go and die.

8 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by googlepikins: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
We indigo love you. 4+4
aboki who are the indigo?

7 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Jowanson: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:

Buhari should go and retire! He is not the one ruling...why did I say so? He is not aware of most of the things you wrote...lolzzz

The cabals are the ones behind his rule... Lolzzz

However, he has disunited the polity!.. Lolzzz

6 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by UncleJudax(m): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
We indigo love you. 4+4
No be only Indigo, no purple red grin

Fake Igbo modafucker cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by jayman00004(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2019
U dey craze sir #our mumu Don do

5 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2019
So Your Last Four Years Was National Dis-Unity Right? Mr Buhari Wallahi You Are A Damn Modafoka... Daura Loading, Just Few Months Away Now

4 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by FLYFIRE(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2019
whiteeyes:
I was terribly ashamed of myself when I watched the NTA chat despite the fact that he was given the questions before interview. I weep for you PMB, may Heaven shew you mercy in your latter days!
The internet never forgets!

According to Malam Nasiru El - Rufai...

Pa Muhammadu Buhari(72) is the only Nigerian Senior Military Officer that failed all his senior military examinations in the history of Nigerian Military, if you check the official names of officers the like of IBB, Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdusalami, Aikhomu, etc. You will see suffix, FSS, Psc, MNi. Pa Muhammadu Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff College exams and all other military examinations.
(Psc means Pass Staff College.) - El - Rufai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by TechCapon(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Vickym1:
undecided

This man is just a Dundee, was there war in the south east apart from the one you sent soldiers to coman eliminate the son of the soil undecided how can u promote national unity when you dunno happenings around you.

They should just allow this old man to goan rest than pushing him to the grave. Meanwhile Atiku is in US for those that said he can't travel cheesy
don't mind the fool

4 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by naijaguy123456(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2019
UncleJudax:

No be only Indigo, no purple red grin

Fake Igbo modafucker cheesy
big nose like you.

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by maxzzo1(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Ahahahahaha which unity this guy na daff

4 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Wizzyflexx: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
Are you done pooing?

5 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Askme8: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
if u want to knw a well grounded zombie like this one above me now,u don't need to do much research just listen to his write up u we see things like thief,corrupt,pdp16yr,oil boom,buhari inherit and all worth more if wat buhari is running now is what u called government I pity for your generations to come.

6 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Vickym1(f): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2019
TechCapon:
don't mind the fool
The man is having dementia

5 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by ibukunobi: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2019
FLYFIRE:

The internet never forgets!

According to Malam Nasiru El - Rufai...

Pa Muhammadu Buhari(72) is the only Nigerian Senior Military Officer that failed all his senior military examinations in the history of Nigerian Military, if you check the official names of officers the like of IBB, Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdusalami, Aikhomu, etc. You will see suffix, FSS, Psc, MNi. Pa Muhammadu Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff College exams and all other military examinations.
(Psc means Pass Staff College.) - El - Rufai

what is FSS, Psc, MNi

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by dhardy09: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2019
Like this Man still doesnt understand the Reality on ground .... Good thing he knows there has been National Disunity all along ... Anyways back to Daura

3 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by HomeOfMe(f): 7:50am On Jan 18, 2019
Barondenigeria:
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, President Muhammadu Buhari, has assured Nigerians that he will continue to promote national unity, calling on the people to vote for him and other candidates of the APC in the coming general poll.

President Buhari who spoke yesterday in Warri, Delta State, at the flag off of his presidential campaign in the state, assured that his administration will not renege on its campaign promises to the state, stressing that he will always promote security in the region.

President Buhari was received at the Osubi airport by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, who introduced him to chieftains of the APC and others at the airport. The governor later left the President and his party men to attend to other state functions.

President Buhari and chieftains of his party visited the Ovie of Uvwie kingdom and the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli. Meanwhile, in Benin City, Edo State, it was an unprecedented turnout at the Garrick Memorial College playground yesterday, as President Buhari visited the state, where he promised not to relent in his anti-corruption drive, fighting insecurity and repositioning the economy of the country. We’ve curbedinsecurity in S-East, N-Delta —Buhari Buhari said, “I want to remind you of what this administration has been doing based on the promises we made when we were looking for your votes in 2015.

We will like you to reflect and I want to assure you that we have certainly made progress on security, it was not the same way it used to be in the South East that it is now. It is not the same even in the Niger Delta. We have raised peace. On the economy, we have encouraged farmers. We told the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, they gave soft loans to the farmers and we succeeded in virtually having food security and we are saving hundreds of millions of dollars not even naira by not importing food products.

I congratulate Nigerians for that because they decided to go back to the land. How we’ll manage recovered funds “On fighting corruption, we are doing our best, we are still following the slow system where we have to face people with facts and drag them through the courts and then get them successfully prosecuted and what we realise, this time around, we are selling the assets and putting the money through the Treasury Single Account, TSA, so that nobody can take the assets back to them. “I assure you, sooner than later, I will get the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, ICPC to give a comprehensive press conference to tell Nigerians how much we have recovered, and where it is and what we intend to do with it. I am here purposely to thank you and again request you to vote for APC from bottom to top. All APC candidates, please give us the power to control the state assemblies, the National Assembly and the Presidency.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/buhari-promises-to-promote-national-unity/amp/
"How we will manage recovered funds?" Should he not be telling Nigerians how they have been spending recovered funds?... Which fund are they using for tradermini and financing his campagn. And speaking of which;Nigeria became more devided and tribalism increased in his administration. He virtually divided the country,so what is he trying to say....

3 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Saintsami(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Hmm.
but sir, what did you use the past 4years for?
i hope those people have mercy on you cos i can't vote for you. Just count me out.

3 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by rapid101(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
Oga goan die
Nigerians re not gullible again
Eyes don clear
Go to daura and tell that to bubu cows

4 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by neonly: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by bionixs: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Thank u, soon to be former president.
he thought we are all fools just as many on this nairaland are,with the level of their education ,regardless

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu / Army Raises Alarm Over Plans Scuttle Presidential Inauguration / Ganduje Tells Sacked Kano APC State Excos To Take Sack In Good Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.