Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer (26813 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Yahoo Yahoo Has Succeeded In Elevating Poverty – Reality Star, Shile / Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys” – Man Blames Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Trendvoice: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2019
An Instagram user @unselfishceo1 has taken to social media to reveal how a man intentionally bashed his car in Lagos. According to him, this incident took place on Monday, December 31, 2018, around Idimu.

He explained that while approaching Idimu, a man driving a Logo Benz hit his car from behind and when he got out of his Camry to confront the man on why he hit his car, he was told it was an intentional act because the man earlier overtook his car.

That was not all, he added that that was the second time a Benz would intimidate him in Lagos but instead of him to steal female underwear for rituals, he would rather work hard to earn clean money.

To prove how angry he was when his car was bashed, the Camry driver blamed famous Nigerian singers Olamide and Lil Kesh for releasing a song that encourages the activities of yahoo guys and ritual killings.

He said he will not curse those involved in ritual killings but they will not last in their dealings.

He Said;

“Less than 8 Hours to January 1st 2019, I was driving home in my Camry car from my office and on getting to Idimu road, car watch bus/ stop precisely, I heard “Gbi” ” Gbi” in a loud way which means a car coming from behind hit me from the back.

I stopped almost immediately to approach the man who confidently sat in his Mercedes Benz (Logo Benz) and I asked him why he jammed my car? He replied me by saying that he intentionally harmer my car because I overtook him and after few arguments some guys came around and began to support him after sighting logo Benz and my small Camry car and this guy begins to boast that he would lock me in prison till January 1st for challenging him.

Then two guys from nowhere approached me to beg him so that he will not deal with me. I insisted on my fundamental right and eventually left the scene and hand him over to God to judge him. This will be the second time logo Benz will intimidate me in Lagos but instead of me to steal pant because of Benz I will rather work hard and double my hustle to earn more cash this year and buy my own legitimate luxury car @ my convenience. But I will not end this story by not correcting the bad influence of @olamidebaddo and Lil Kesh for promoting rituals killings in their latest song among our youth.

Olamide has succeeded in motivating Yahoo Boys from stealing ladies pants @ gun point to buy common material things that will eventually expire. I won’t curse you guys but you will not last if you continue your ritual dealings. You will see one small boy of 17 years buying logo Benz for his girlfriend and parent. See, God judgement is very quick and ritual dealing expires quickly without notice. Some guys in those days killed their love ones to buy hummer jeep and even range rover that is now used to fetch fire wood from the market and vegetables and very soon the same Logo Benz you are using ladies future to buy will be overtaken by latest trends. The most painful thing is that, you will not even buy brand new car but instead you will gather 10 paints of future wife’s of your fellow human to do money rituals and buy fairly used tokunbo.”

See His post below:

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/olamide-has-succeeded-in-motivating-yahoo-boys-man-blames-singer/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by madridguy(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Leave Olamide alone.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by elgramz: 7:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Olamide is a disappointment to be using his music to promote rubbish. The other time he was promoting drug abuse and now it's rituals. How does one use a talent God blessed him with to promote evil? As for lil kesh, I don't want to even talk about that one, it's like he has a garbage dump for a brain

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by itspzpics(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2019
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Trendvoice: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2019
angry
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by eastTKBorn: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2019
unemployment Is The problem

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Abjay97(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2019
5 Photos To Prove How Intelligent You Are
https://www./2019/01/top-five-photos-to-test.html?m=1
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by lilbazy(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Click like for Atiku and share for Buhari

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by kaen1317: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2019
I guess that's why he's relevant. What about you? You have u succeeded in motivating?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Omnivalent(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Very true... OLAMIDE is a disgrace.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by HomeOfMe(f): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2019
Trendvoice:
An Instagram user @unselfishceo1 has taken to social media to reveal how a man intentionally bashed his car in Lagos. According to him, this incident took place on Monday, December 31, 2018, around Idimu.

He explained that while approaching Idimu, a man driving a Logo Benz hit his car from behind and when he got out of his Camry to confront the man on why he hit his car, he was told it was an intentional act because the man earlier overtook his car.

That was not all, he added that that was the second time a Benz would intimidate him in Lagos but instead of him to steal female underwear for rituals, he would rather work hard to earn clean money.

To prove how angry he was when his car was bashed, the Camry driver blamed famous Nigerian singers Olamide and Lil Kesh for releasing a song that encourages the activities of yahoo guys and ritual killings.

He said he will not curse those involved in ritual killings but they will not last in their dealings.

He Said;

“Less than 8 Hours to January 1st 2019, I was driving home in my Camry car from my office and on getting to Idimu road, car watch bus/ stop precisely, I heard “Gbi” ” Gbi” in a loud way which means a car coming from behind hit me from the back.

I stopped almost immediately to approach the man who confidently sat in his Mercedes Benz (Logo Benz) and I asked him why he jammed my car? He replied me by saying that he intentionally harmer my car because I overtook him and after few arguments some guys came around and began to support him after sighting logo Benz and my small Camry car and this guy begins to boast that he would lock me in prison till January 1st for challenging him.

Then two guys from nowhere approached me to beg him so that he will not deal with me. I insisted on my fundamental right and eventually left the scene and hand him over to God to judge him. This will be the second time logo Benz will intimidate me in Lagos but instead of me to steal pant because of Benz I will rather work hard and double my hustle to earn more cash this year and buy my own legitimate luxury car @ my convenience. But I will not end this story by not correcting the bad influence of @olamidebaddo and Lil Kesh for promoting rituals killings in their latest song among our youth.

Olamide has succeeded in motivating Yahoo Boys from stealing ladies pants @ gun point to buy common material things that will eventually expire. I won’t curse you guys but you will not last if you continue your ritual dealings. You will see one small boy of 17 years buying logo Benz for his girlfriend and parent. See, God judgement is very quick and ritual dealing expires quickly without notice. Some guys in those days killed their love ones to buy hummer jeep and even range rover that is now used to fetch fire wood from the market and vegetables and very soon the same Logo Benz you are using ladies future to buy will be overtaken by latest trends. The most painful thing is that, you will not even buy brand new car but instead you will gather 10 paints of future wife’s of your fellow human to do money rituals and buy fairly used tokunbo.”

See His post below:

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/olamide-has-succeeded-in-motivating-yahoo-boys-man-blames-singer/

YBNL=Yahoo Boy No Laptop.

13 Likes

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2019
Most of the atrocities and irregularities some of our youth exhibit are from these musicians!

Drug Abuse

Get rich ''by fire by force" syndrome

Nudity

Rape

Fornication

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by AdaAde(f): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2019
This world is no longer safe. cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by ZinoFasisi: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2019
jdjdh
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Omnivalent(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2019
kaen1317:
I guess that's why he's relevant. What about you? You have u succeeded in motivating?
you must be a yahoo boy.
but don't worry, someday that pant will backfire...
And you will run here for prayers.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by hahn(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Senseless post

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Haymaykar(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2019
True talk....especially that song ''logo benz' is a junk...that song was only motivating g-guys...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by ZinoFasisi: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Olamide that guy sef, I heard his song motivated politicians to steal our money, motivated Nigeria ns to see any1 who returns money he/she founds to the owner as Mumu, motivated evans to kidnap, motivated boko haram terrorists, motivated rapists, motivated yahoo yahoo that started way back as 2000, motivated drug dealers...

Kilode gan na, nobody motivates nobody to do evil, how can u blame some1 else for another person's action. If u don't understand music perspective, then don't listen to it. Nigerians, we are naturally dishonest, stupid and wicked. Money ritual exist even b4 olamide was born, Internet fraud existed b4 he started his musical career, Yahooplus/ritual and buying of benz started years B4 that song was released, why blame him for other people's actions.

That logo benz song, they sang from the perspective of desperate young man just like actors act as robbers or kidnappers. The song explain how desperate boy are so people especially girls can be careful. You are here saying d song motivated people to use pants as if they have not been using pants b4 the song was released.

You can as well commit any crime, when caught tell the police an artist's song motivated u make we see who go go jail.

When I see Nigerians argue and cursing each other on tribe, religion and who they will Vote for between Buhari and Atiku, I just conclude the ones are stupid. WHY THE HELL WILL YOU VOTE FOR EITHER OF THEM? 1 is very very dull/unintelligent, the other as huge integrity issues and both are too old WHY?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by TollaniInvestCo: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2019
No be lie though, but still motivate legit Hussle too
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Deejaygold(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2019
This is serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Boss2000: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Olamide is in trouble.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by milaso: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2019
oy na how?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by tstx(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2019
You go fear excuse

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by millionboi2: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Omnivalent:

you must be a yahoo boy.
but don't worry, someday that pant will backfire...
And you will run here for prayers.
dat apt, money could finish or he definitely will b caught somdays.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Oweku: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2019
I don't blame him for singing it, I b lame people listening to it.. angry

And to b frank trash songs goes viral than the reasonable ones... shocked

I believe to do things differently you don't have to think straight, it doesn't mean do it wrongly..

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Smile4daddy(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2019
lilbazy:
Click like for Atiku and share for Buhari
Why not like for Buhari and report Atiku?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Joins The Kizz Daniel "Buga" Challenge (video) / Pictures From Annie Idibia's Boutique - 4evayoung / Bambam Becomes Sapphire Group Brand Ambassador (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.