Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike (11513 Views)

NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike by Drey1: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
theoldpretender:

In other words....the same old song.

Anyway....the truth is...healthcare in Nigeria has a lot of problems. There is the war between doctors and nurses...and then there is the MONEY issue.

These is not even about war between doctors and nurses. That's what that ogogoro minister of labor wants u guys to hear so as tarnish johesu image. Can u imagine johesu played into there hands the last time we embarked on strike. Till now, they withheld our April and may salary . because of what. Later, they will be saying we deal with life when we eventually embark on strike but before the strike commenced , What were they doing , I guess they were hallucinating
Re: JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike by NextBuhari: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Drey1:

These is not even about war between doctors and nurses. That's what that ogogoro minister of labor wants u guys to hear so as tarnish johesu image. Can u imagine johesu played into there hands the last time we embarked on strike. Till now, they withheld our April and may salary . because of what. Later, they will be saying we deal with life when we eventually embark on strike but before the strike commenced , What were they doing , I guess they were hallucinating
JOHESU declared a strike last year, some of its members were still going to sign attendance registers that were opened by the management, mostly out of inferiority complex. Those names were taken to the minister of health and used to blackmail the labpur leaders and paralize the strike. No sanctions were meted out to such members who defied the directive of the union. It's about stamping your relevance. Do you think JOHESU members will heed the call by their leaders to proceed on another strike when the April and May salaries are still withheld?
Re: JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike by arinzos(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
NextBuhari:
JOHESU declared a strike last year, some of its members were still going to sign attendance registers that were opened by the management, mostly out of inferiority complex. Those names were taken to the minister of health and used to blackmail the labpur leaders and paralize the strike. No sanctions were meted out to such members who defied the directive of the union. It's about stamping your relevance. Do you think JOHESU members will heed the call by their leaders to proceed on another strike when the April and May salaries are still withheld?
That is ehhh,one of my Friend's Mum said they are not going on any Strike.Infact,they were not notified on any strike sef.
Re: JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike by NextBuhari: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
arinzos:

That is ehhh,one of my Friend's Mum said they are not going on any Strike.Infact,they were not notified on any strike sef.
They've effectively murdered the spirit of the struggle. They'll just apply same old tricks. I was a member of JOHESU and now a member of ASUU so I can tell the difference. Funny enough, no single nurse, pharmacist, laboratory scientist signed the registers. It was our friends in Admin, Accounts that betrayed the struggle.
Re: JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike by arinzos(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
NextBuhari:
They've effectively murdered the spirit of the struggle. They'll just apply same old tricks. I was a member of JOHESU and now a member of ASUU so I can tell the difference.
Lets watch and see.
Re: JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike by Findhealthpro: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
The healthcare professionals in Nigeria need to stand up and think like entrepreneurs. The healthcare sector in Nigeria is not going to improve over night, strikes won't help either as the patients end up suffering.

Our company in UK recently invited Healthcare professionals in Nigeria to list their services on Findhealthpro.com. [b]Findhealthpro.com [/b]allows Doctors, Nurses, Microbiologists, Pharmacists and any type of healthcare provider to consult patients and potential employers via video or text chat.

All they have to do is register and complete their profile, set prices for Face to Face appointments, Phone call appointments, Video appointment and Text chat appointment. Then create appointment slots showing when they are available to be consulted.

So far about 45 healthcare professionals have registered in anticipation of our launch in March 2019. We launching in the UK, US, India and Nigeria. It is completely free to list your services in our Healthcare Directory. Even the video chat is free, we take a 5% administration fees for any payment made to you by a patient.

If you are a Healthcare provider or know anyone in the healthcare field, urge them to list their services as they have nothing to lose. Has our platform grows from country to country, so will their profile and this could be a key source of revenue for them.

Remember register at Findhealthpro.com and take control of your situation. Get exposure as Findhealthpro.com grows
Re: JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike by Jman06(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
I support this strike!! Let them make it total and indefinite. In fact, I want all the healthcare workers to kuku quit the government hospitals for NMA and medical doctors. Let's see howfar they can go working alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed / 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist / High Body Temperature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.