Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) (1242 Views)

How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by DeZoro(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2019
This is a very mighty and high tower Bill Board of PDP Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar GCON at the ever busy Stadium roundabout in Kaduna metropolis.

But is this not politics of hate? I am not a party person but I know how much it cost to make this bill.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by Zaheertyler(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2019
his name is still there... buhari supporters are the real enemies of the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by Delight009: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2019
Not good
Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by Hintuip: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by tsephanyah(f): 8:22am On Jan 18, 2019
They are probably feed up with his corrupt face
Tell yourself the bitter truth before you go out. Your calabar port is inside his belly..we don't care him to go to the US, it's cold out there, let him explain his wealth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by DLondonboiy: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Tell yourself the bitter truth before you go to out. Your calabar port is inside his belly..we don't care him to go to the US, it's cold out there, let him explain his wealth

Shape shifter abi na goal post shifter...which one are you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by magoo10(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2019
Frustration is beginning to set in
Sai atikuobi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Tell yourself the bitter truth before you go to out. Your calabar port is inside his belly..we don't care him to go to the US, it's cold out there, let him explain his wealth

SlatanSlayer please do the needful and sell just a bottle of sniper to this Zomb to take away the pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2019
APC and the usual politics of bitterness and violence ...

More reason to kick out lifelessness from our political spheres.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by orisa37: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2019
It's lawlessness and Anarchy to which Buhari and Ei-Rufai are leading us.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by abc115: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2019
They don't like his face...the billboard is still intact with the message

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by Turantula(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Tell yourself the bitter truth before you go out. Your calabar port is inside his belly..we don't care him to go to the US, it's cold out there, let him explain his wealth
My Muslim friend, let ur frustration not drive you to suicide

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by tsephanyah(f): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Turantula:

My Muslim friend, let ur frustration not drive you to suicide
typical igno mentality, so I'm Muslim now.
Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by press9jatv: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Senator Shehu Sani is a #Fraudster and an #Opportunist - Gov. El Rufai of #Kaduna State. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMlZfXm9hR4

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by Omeokachie: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2019
It changes nothing.

Back to Daura is a project nearing completion.
Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by sammy99(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2019
DeZoro:
This is a very mighty and high tower Bill Board of PDP Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar GCON at the ever busy Stadium roundabout in Kaduna metropolis.

But is this not politics of hate? I am not a party person but I know how much it cost to make this bill.

destroyers
do u think APC are called zombies for nothing?.

Either dey remove it or dey destroy it dat does not stop der lifeless dullard from going back to meet his gay cows.
Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by gare(f): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2019
DeZoro:

That is what APC are good for Violence
Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by purejudeheart: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2019
d APC in d north wan to create tension in d north n mk ppl nt to cum out to vote on dt day, God hlp us
Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2019
In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...
Re: Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

Proof of his corruption plz

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State / 10 Reasons Why Tradermoni Is Not VOTE BUYING / #RejectBuhari Trending On Twitter With Over 21k Tweets, See Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.