Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk (24438 Views)

Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rechael Okonkwo (Nkoli Nwa Nsukka) , Shares Christmas Pictures / Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by NaijaCelebrity: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo bags an endorsement with Dano Milk.

She took to her instagram page to share the announcement after sharing some photos with caption saying..

It's a done deal! Proud ambassador of @danomilkng leading Milk brand and Guinness world record holder. There's so much to look forward to.
#IgboliciousBabe 
#NKOLINWANSUKKA

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-rechael-okonkwo-bags-an-endorsement-with-dano-milk/

7 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Nbote(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Ppl like cossy orjiakor are d undisputed peak ambassadors

23 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Dannybammz: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Congrats

abeg register as e dey hot!!!

1 Like

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by itspzpics(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Flexherbal(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Congratulations to her!

1 Like

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Why do Igbo people always like showing inferiority complex everything?.

What's now the meaning of "igbolicious" ?

11 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Afonja where are your people

2 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by DaV8King(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Better pikin...........unlike them farm tools.

Congratulations ada

3 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Takeit2017(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
OKAY
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by modaink333: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
igbo kwenu!

14 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Emekadollars(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Yes I can oo. Cause I drink Dano. Lol.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Jase4real: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2019
ALSO SEE( DNT MISS ) grin grin grin

Two Kids Caught Having Sex In a Party shocked shocked shocked

http://www..ng/talk-zone/omg-two-kids-caught-s3x-party-photo
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Dizu(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Fine lady

1 Like

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by DonBigE82: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2019
That's my baeeeeee ride on gurl. We winning!

1 Like

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Most Nigerian girls don light finish.
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by DerideGull(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Edodefender:

You are the fellow showing inferiority complex over a word you know absolutely nothing about it. I guess dumbass ignoramus is not an excuse. What tribal nationalist are you? I have a guess though.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by nanauju(f): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2019
grin
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by MissingBudget: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Edodefender:

She's proud of her roots. She shot into limelight by doing mostly Igbo movies where she spoke Nsukka language. Where is the inferiority complex from?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2019
DerideGull:

You are the fellow showing inferiority complex over a word you know absolutely nothing about it. I guess dumbass ignoramus is not an excuse. What tribal nationalist are you? I have a guess though.
check the forum.

Igbos have created multiple topics praising their self and different states they were born in.

That's inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Burgerlomo: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2019
Congrats!
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2019
MissingBudget:

She's proud of her roots. She shot into limelight by doing mostly Igbo movies where she spoke Nsukka language. Where is the inferiority complex from?
she's showing the same inferiority complex black Americans always show.

Imagine if a white girl write like this on her Instagram.

"White girls are the best, we are pure

Caucasian rules".

There would be a meltdown but a black person can do It.

Same thing she's doing

1 Like

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by nijabazaar: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Edodefender:
check the forum.

Igbos have created multiple topics praising their self and different states they were born in.

Nawa for you....

Stick to your Edo defending abeg...

25 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
DerideGull:

He is Edo..... that's how he commented shits on a Yoruba tread too..... He is really feeling Inferrior

19 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Edodefender:
check the forum.

Are you this crazy in Edo ? Why do you feel the need to attack Igbo and Yoruba this morning? I think feeling inferrior is really not making you sleep at Night

2 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by sonature1: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Edodefender:

Keep seeking answers
U go die on top igbo mata

4 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by DerideGull(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Edodefender:
check the forum.

Is the above crap spurred by your level of education? When did self praise become a matter of inferiority complex?

8 Likes

Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by Bamidey: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Abeg who sabi the name of that white man wey she dey shake?
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by idonhammer: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Edodefender:
To think that you are from edo state makes me more sad...idi.ot!
Re: Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk by sacx: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fake milk with myopic ambassador angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

2012 Tweet That Predicted Angelina Jolie Would Leave Brad Pitt / Sugar Chika Bags Masters Degree / The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.