Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Buhari Is A Disgrace To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Disgrace To Nigeria (469 Views)

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency / Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Disgrace To Nigeria by Accurate11(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
I keep wondering what the fate of Nigeria would be if we allow clueless leaders again. Like Ken Henshaw said, simply put, if Buhari Comes to our private firms to apply as CEO, would we consider him? So I'm asking, why consider him for 2019.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS :

Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Me: vote wisely..............
Re: Buhari Is A Disgrace To Nigeria by magoo10(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Can any sane mind read this and say that all is well with than man in aso rock?

The dullard is too dumb to be a president and those supporting are mere sycophants.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Disgrace To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2019
Accurate11:
I keep wondering what the fate of Nigeria would be if we allow clueless leaders again. Like Ken Henshaw said, simply put, if Buhari Comes to our private firms to apply as CEO, would we consider him? So I'm asking, why consider him for 2019.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS :

Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Me: vote wisely..............
He will disgrace you NY winning the presidential election

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Disgrace To Nigeria by onubijoe(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2019
He is a disgrace from day one of his life

Confused president

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apc/buhari Sends Protesting Trolls To The PDP Presidential Campaign Headquarters / Atiku Is An Honest Man, He Has No Skeleton In His Cupboard. - PDP / Why Atiku Abubakar Was Not Arrested In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.