Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) (32501 Views)

Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head / Mini Bus Driver Vomits Blood, Dies In Uyo (photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by stephenduru: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2019
A Nigerian guy identified as Kasa has died unexpectedly after allegedly vomiting blood.

According to his friend who shared the story,the deceased from Okija, Anambra was poisoned by an unknown person.

May his soul RIP.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/nigerian-man-vomits-blood-and-dies.html

1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Artistree: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2019
This is sad!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by papaput2(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2019
So sad ..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by ellainale98: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Walahi I pia okija fifu

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by donmelinga(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Sometimes it's better to avoid your so called friends cos they know how to get you easily. RIP young blood

17 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Enugupikin: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Anambra people are usually wicked and like ritual..spits

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by haywire07(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2019
See as the Igbo boy pose for the first picture like say na im house grin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by GogetterMD(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Upper GI bleeding. No jazz here

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by deebrain(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Always watch you backs when you with your friends.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Knox123(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2019
cry

Sad to see a young man dying in his prime. RIP young man.
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by dwisedgreat: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2019
So sad....
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by dingbang(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Having less friends is the best

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by petrick10(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
RIP to the dead. Be mindful of those you call friends
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by kygo(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
people are mean! this is heartbreaking �

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
stephenduru:
A Nigerian guy identified as Kasa has died unexpectedly after allegedly vomiting blood.

According to his friend who shared the story,the deceased from Okija, Anambra was poisoned by an unknown person.

May his soul RIP.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/nigerian-man-vomits-blood-and-dies.html

HE WENT AND EAT THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT!

These are problems you get when you trust people around you.
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by FindX(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Be humble and act poor..

But how can I make money and not show off?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Wickedness. Reason we need to be prayerful and conscious.

RIP to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by capitalzero: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2019
stephenduru:

May his soul RIP.Amen

who confirmed he died of poisoning? any autopsy or medical report?

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by chiefobiofokija(f): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2019
Enugupikin:
Anambra people are usually wicked and like ritual..spits

idiot people no de kpai for other states..s**ck my d***ck
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Caseless: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2019
angry

People wey dem head dey like Marcus Rashford own too get this kain wahala.

I'm not calling names or tribe oooo. Dem fit do anything.

R.I.P

Igbo amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Mekanus(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Umu Igbo na achu ego onwu, umu Igbo na achu ego ike, ocha si gbute, ochaghi acha si gbute...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by HardBishop: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2019
I fear my state ANAMBRA.......Cos u don't know whose is targeting you... I fear that state.

I can happily eat from my Muslim friends home securely... hmmm is a dangerous on the east side

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Ayoswit(f): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
I'm confused o, who was actually poisoned, the guy on the first pic or the second guy? Rip to the departed.
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by theoldpretender(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
hmmm
hmmm

The problem with this story is that we are supposed to believe he was 'poisoned' without any information as to how he was poisioned or why...

Here we go

1.Vomitting out blood could be due to lung disease, liver disease or peptic ulcer.

2.Then there is this

Alcoholics are more prone to getting their esophageal veins ruptured as they frequently have nausea, forceful vomiting and retching from drinking too much alcohol

So, he most likely drank too much alcohol that day....then died either from alcoholic poisoning....the vomiting out blood TOO could have caused the death...

Throwing up blood is always a medical emergency, but it can be a sign of a catastrophic event in alcoholics. Patients who have a history of esophageal varices can die within a few hours from exsanguination after they have the symptom of throwing up blood.

The guy was an alcoholic. He died when he had a rupture of the veins in his oesophagous...which led him to vomit up a lot of blood...he in essence vomitted himself to death.

Don't drink too much alcohol guys.

SAUCE

Oh, he was not poisoned by anyone.If he was, he would have taken a long time to die.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by airminem(f): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Up APC
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by KENDOSTAR2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
This village people no go leave peson alone... RIP bros
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by airminem(f): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
chiefobiofokija:

I thot u had a huge Pus..sy
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Xisnin(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
chiefobiofokija:

Another she male on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Forreellinc: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
angry ehen? so igbo people still dey do this olden days thing?
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
choi!! boys aluka nwaguy
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by echodrum(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
GogetterMD:
Upper GI bleeding. No jazz here
Teach them my dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar / Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.