Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) (32511 Views)

Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head / Mini Bus Driver Vomits Blood, Dies In Uyo (photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Lilimax(f): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Okija people na-enye nshi wella
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by easynetsms(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Some people are wicked ... Look how they just wasted someone's life

Check my profile for more details on cheap internet data
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Give your life to Jesus Christ now, and you will surely escape the vultures of death hovering over the world. I cover my family with the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by wilsonchilboy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
My gf told me abt de guy yesterday i felt very sad

RIP
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by perdollar(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
upper GIT bleeding can b from any cause including ingestion of corrosive substances. GIT ulcers r common cause too so also r GIT tumours.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Brightest04(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is sad,yet it's a big lesson to everyone. Not all that rolls with you loves you.
There're those who hate you to progress in life and every some success they see you achieve is a dagger to their hearts.

Hence,whatever you do and whoever you eat with or drink with you have to be careful,even within your family.

Be watchful and always pray to God to watch over you,because you can't really watch over yourself.
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by kamez(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
this is the reason why I'm a Lone Wolf.. I don't keep friends I don't drink I don't smoke...
the easiest way to get poisoned is go out on a drinking spree with friends

once u start succeeding in life, trust no one...
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by winj: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Do autopsy of this IGBO person, there could be drugs in his stomach!
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by GIFTD: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
GogetterMD:
Upper GI bleeding. No jazz here
Yes upper GI bleeding caused by ingestion of poisonous substance. No history of illness before the said bleeding.
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by GIFTD: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
HardBishop:
I fear my state ANAMBRA.......Cos u don't know whose is targeting you... I fear that state.

I can happily eat from my Muslim friends home securely... hmmm is a dangerous on the east side
guy it's everywhere. The day devil will remember u that ur Muslim friends will show u why they are called Jihadist. You need to give ur life to Christ and pray always and will be covered both here and thereafter. Tnx
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Hoodbilonia: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
i no dey do pass two bottlez and groundnut supressor
with bottle water to dilute
i dont leave my bottle or leave whenamdrinking
u wan poison me
think twice
cos u wud get killed and stabbed by me
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by magzey: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wetin Namdi Kanu Said? ; lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Gkemz: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Enugupikin:
Anambra people are usually wicked and like ritual..spits

This small pikin you need to borrow sense.
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by YAHREIGNS: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
It's not poison. Drunk persons rapture blood vessels due to forcefull vomiting. We just buried a person recently
Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by ABIA1stman: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Enugupikin:
ENUGU people are usually wicked and like ritual..spits

Enugu people are cursed. Ask Chris and Michael Ogenyi

Re: Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) by Greatzeus(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Is he dragging land with somebody? Now you have a motive,NPF where art thou

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Robs Women Arrested In Lagos (Pictured) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools / My Mother Died On Hearing Of My Arrest - Armed Robber (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.