Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja (17708 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by realmedia(f): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2019
You can not effectively rule a country where the citizens are mentally and emotionally weak' - Lagbaja

As we approach the general elections in Nigeria, masked musician, Lagbaja says, 'you can not effectively rule a country where the citizens are mentally and enotionally weak'.

He went on to add, 'if war happens, we would loose. Vote wisely'.

VIA https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/you-can-not-effectively-rule-country.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by iwattpro(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2019
This guy is just broke!
I'm not mentally weak, speak for yourself dullard!

38 Likes 15 Shares

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by itspzpics(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

See this Sexual Art of a Man's hand in a woman Virgina that has Got People Talking >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by tsephanyah(f): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2019
If you apply Stalin 101, Nigeria will be great again

7 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Deathstroke00(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
I will advise him to only speak for himself, no matter what happens, Buhari will always and forever be my choice come febuhari

Buhari we know

Buhari till 2023

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by MooreJozo(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
hmm
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Hoodbilonia: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
lagbaja time don pass

3 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by AngelicBeing: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Lagbaja, forget stories, the citizens are hungry, because of the useless criminal politicians that have rendered the country a cesspit of poverty and darkness, who won't be mentally and emotionally weak with hunger, bokoharam, poverty, robbers, kidnapping, cultism and ritualism and the country is led by a dead lifeless president and his bunch of 40 thieves that has made Nigeria the headquarters of poverty in the world and a laughing stock among the comity of nations shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Warrior07(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2019
#Word
Only a mentally weak generation will support either APC or PDP
Only a mentally weak generation will prefer #10 years challenge of stupidity to Trending falz moral instruction or Buhari's incompetence or Atiku's thievery
Only a mentally weak people will watch his fatherland being looted and plundered dry!

My pain point is knowing 51.1% of registered voters are below 36 years of age
24% are students!

#If you love your Cage, no one can set you free.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by tuna4servi(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2019
Craze dey worry u agbaja
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Lordofthewest(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:
This guy is just broke!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by slawomir: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2019
isoright
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Sirbobo: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:
This guy is just broke!
You exhibited mental weakness

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Factfinder1(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Raw truth Nigerians are weak mentally especially the youths

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by GavelSlam: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:
This guy is just broke!

He can never be as broke as your best day .

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Laeroy(f): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2019
Lagbaja nothing for you...
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by sacajawea: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2019
God you are sir

2 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by UNCL3(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2019
Yes true
But at least have a clue to move the country forward a bit

Not everybody is mentally week though.
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by AONE555(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2019
True
60% of Nigeria are mentally week and the worse part is that they don't know it ...

23 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by tstx(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2019
And Irretrievably dumb

7 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:
This guy is just broke!
by your response, its your kind he was actually referring to

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Only mentally weak citizens would vote for a coup plotter who threw out a democratically elected government and owns no certificate as their civilian president.

...only in Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Deathstroke00:
I will advise him to only speak for himself, no matter what happens, Buhari will always and forever be my choice come febuhari

Buhari we know

Buhari till 2023

You advice him to speak for himself yet you are using 'we" in your statement

26 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Olukat(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2019
I can't take a man that covered his fame seriously grin grin
I know he's Atikulated like me shocked shocked Let's join hands to make Nigeria work again
The biggest concert after victory "The unveiling of the century" loading grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by iwattpro(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2019
GavelSlam:

He can never be as broke as your best day .
Never had a best day yet, dullard!

2 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2019
To see youths supporting a lazy, dubious, tribalist, religious bigot like Buhari is the height of mental laziness.

9 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by sexiestharam(f): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2019
ok

4 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by sammyj: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2019
On point Lagbaja

3 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Bustincole(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2019
I tink we are not mentally unstable, das wat i toth
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by kufre2010: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Deathstroke00:

Buhari we know

Buhari till 2023
You are the main reason Lagbaja made this statement

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by three: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2019

Ogbeni

You supported and voted Buhari in the last elections.

Play your music

You now ran away to America when the Naira was N200/1$ played, earned many dollars and came back when it was N365/1$ to continue building Motherlan'.

You are part of the problem.

You voted for a fatally incompetent government that you have now financially benefited from.... cry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son / Top Nigerian Female Celebrity Fashion Icons / Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.