Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Read Obama’s Romantic Message To Michelle On Her 55th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Obama’s Romantic Message To Michelle On Her 55th Birthday (312 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Obama’s Romantic Message To Michelle On Her 55th Birthday by Mowunmiaf: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2019
Former President of the United States, Barack Obama took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife and former first Lady, Michelle Obama as she turns 55.

Sharing an old photo of the both of them together, Obama wrote these sweet words to his spouse,

I knew it way back then and I’m absolutely convinced of it today — you’re one of a kind, @MichelleObama. Happy Birthday!

Read more here...http://aftrending.com/read-obamas-romantic-message-to-michelle-on-her-55th-birthday/

Re: Read Obama’s Romantic Message To Michelle On Her 55th Birthday by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Is not as romantic as my president own when he said "my wife belongs to the kitchen"

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari/apc Plans For Nigeria, If They Succeed In Getting Second Term. / Agege Compensate 7 Children Of Murdered Apc Chieftain With Scholarship / This Video Is A Must Watch For Youths In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.