Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA (49757 Views)

Tinubu Shares Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Rivers / IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by richykay(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Waoo social media don kill us for this country. Tweets from Atiku, Bukola, Bruce, Momodu and Co was what our national TV and radios were now rely on to give us report. No media report from our embassy in the state knowing fully well that the country Senate president was also on board.. Not even on CNN.
God will help us in the country. I wish Atiku and Co best of luck anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Almunjid(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Who smuggled Atiku to America?
I guess it must be one of the drug smugglers' hand work. Lol

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
So Atiku meeting same Bruce and Saraki in kenya hotel is now impact grin Atiku should enter White house first then i take him serious.

Kenya no fine like that, no trump hotel in Kenya, I have been there severally, talk another one

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by lagdmark(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Trump is now happy to see a presidential candidate full of life

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Awoo88: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Brainless buhari and his brainless supporters, how will you hinch your campaign on your opponent inability to travel to a particular place?? Now that he's gone there, some idiot are talking about waiver. Every suoid lots: buharideens/buharists.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by contigiency(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
All these rubbish, is it not when you people finish your jamboree you come and face the Nigerian people who are the real voters in the election.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Eshinwaju: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
can you get your bucket of crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth already
Have you heard Oshiomole or any of your leaders talk about Atiku US ban anymore? You BMCs know nothing aswear.

Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown?

We patriots are not fooled.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
So Atiku meeting same Bruce and Saraki in kenya hotel is now impact grin Atiku should enter White house first then i take him serious.

You will never recover from this shock In Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown?

All of you will never recover from this shock ... what shutdown are you taking about ... so you think Anerica is like a hellhole you came from ... fbi is working , cia is working, navy seal is working what else

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by madridguy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Which shock? Abi body dey pain you grin

3rdavefarms:

You will never recover from this shock In Jesus name
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by tuboi: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bro, u’re lost
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER, GREATER, BRIGHTER AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

IDIOTIC PIGS OF SAI BABARIANS CAN RANT TO DEATH SANE NIGERIANS DON'T CARE...

SPIT ON YOUR ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIERUDIN SKULL..

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by SniperSmurf(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
So where is the evidence Atiku entered the US?

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by tsephanyah(f): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
sonature1:

This zone B must be jobless

If not, why are her comments all over the politics section of Nairaland?

She's even competing with the likes of madridguy, and Sarrki

Get a life; get a job!
New Job for you:
Take a shot every minute you’re full of anxiety. Just kidding don’t do this most of you will die.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Almunjid:
Who smuggled Atiku to America?
I guess it must be one of the drug smugglers' hand work. Lol
ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.
BREAKING NEWS 1000000 ZOMBIES HAS BEEN CONFIRM DEAD AS A, RESULT OF THE GOOD NEWS OF ATIKUOBI,THE MASS BURIAL CEREMONY WILL INSHA ALLAH TAKE PLACE ON 16 FEBRUARY 2019 ALWAYS ATICULATED
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by AroleOduduwa(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
seguntijan:
Atiku travelled to USA under the diplomatic immunity of Saraki as the Senate President of Nigeria. He was included in Saraki's delegation and they're all covered by the diplomatic immunity of the Senate President. Nobody can arrest any of them, those who are familiar with the working of diplomatic immunity will understand this. Would have Atiku travelled alone to USA as a private citizen without diplomatic coverage?

You’re dunce, your likes come to this forum with your empty skull to mislead people, you should have google the trash you wrote before posting it, Arin din
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
Which shock? Abi body dey pain you grin

Nope brain might be paining you as hold as you are ... I know you don’t always accept defeat so also you boss won’t conced by February but surely mark my words this country will be brought down if Buhari mess up to accept defect

Madridguy is a looser front page tribune
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Adebowale89(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
the time factor that took his visa to be approved shows he's guilt of those allegations

a presidential candidate enter USA after 10yrs of fears to be arraigned is what my country people are celebrating

there was indeed country o

I hope obj honoured Buhari reelection inauguration comes may 29. OBJ retirement from active politics is Feb 20. if you know, you know.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by D1zion: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Let's atikulat with swags all the way till 2023 by God's grace.yes my swagalicious presidio. Come next month insha allahu
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by madridguy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chai, go and buy Aboniki and rub all over your body.
PMB till 2023

3rdavefarms:

Nope brain might be paining you as hold as you are ... I know you don’t always accept defeat so also you boss won’t conced by February but surely mark my words this country will be brought down if Buhari mess up to accept defect

Madridguy is a looser front page tribune
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
Chai, go and buy Aboniki and rub all over your body.
PMB till 2023

Give me just 1 reason why Papa Buhari who has been dieing away from old age needs another 4 years and youth like you are parabulating at the center of barmuda triangle of online politics is nothing to write home about

Not abusing you though because I know there is a spiritual vail that has blinded your eyes to see the light of how true Government runs
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by seeker121(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
If I hear

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by madridguy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
After stating many reasons why am for PMB till 2050 and you're still asking me this again. PMB for life.

3rdavefarms:

Give me just 1 reason why Papa Buhari who has been dieing away from old age needs another 4 years and youth like you are parabulating at the center of barmuda triangle of online politics is nothing to write home about

Not abusing you though because I know there is a spiritual vail that has blinded your eyes to see the light of how true Government runs
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
You are not a leader of Tommorrow I won’t reply you again bye st looser
madridguy:
After stating many reasons why am for PMB till 2050 and you're still asking me this again. PMB for life.

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by dochenaj: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
We made our presentation as simple as possible. And this was on the premise that Atiku is a questionable character representing the most corrupt political party in politics and should never be given the chance or opportunity to lead this nation

Our position will never change.
Dude, it is no more about not being able to visit the United States of America in the light of the corruption cases against him?

The chameleon argument.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
Zombie but they ve shown you Trump hotel in d c na. Why are so pain. You need your family member right now cos i dont wanna here that one of the bmc member is....
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by femarse: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
if truly thief atiku is in US, let him visit National assembly and Whitehouse,
if he do, thief atiku will not return.
Buhari suffer from dementia but that is ohk cos he is old
you are young and suffering from the same thing
the US president by Constitution is not allowed to meet presidential candidate of any country especially when the election is months away
Google is your friend ,following APC H
had make you forgot u have brain

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Almunjid(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.
BREAKING NEWS 1000000 ZOMBIES HAS BEEN CONFIRM DEAD AS A, RESULT OF THE GOOD NEWS OF ATIKUOBI,THE MASS BURIAL CEREMONY WILL INSHA ALLAH TAKE PLACE ON 16 FEBRUARY 2019 ALWAYS ATICULATED

I no blame u because u r doing what u have been paid for. Atiku has looted ur brain... Rest in peace my bros!

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by igwefivestar(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
not even Teresa may will be allow to enter white house uninvited.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Eshinwaju: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
3rdavefarms:

All of you will never recover from this shock ... what shutdown are you taking about ... so you think Anerica is like a hellhole you came from ... fbi is working , cia is working, navy seal is working what else

People cannot work properly in a place where there has been a shutdown.....let atiku go back there in his own capacity. Saraki planned this all along.....animals....
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by SniperSmurf(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
winj:
This same Ben Bruce is the mor0n who keeps taking about commonsense in Nigeria, look at him promoting a criminals who was banned from america due to crimes!

If he was banned from America then where is this? Daura abi?
Buhari supporters club is in meltdown. How can someone who you claim was banned and would be arrested be comfortably strolling around the capital of US. Washington DC. Explain it.
#backtodaura

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by umbroxxx(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
davecris:
Oh the narratives has changed to "enter white house first"? No more "Atiku should go to US"?. Please stay away from sniper bro. Don't die yet. Like Buhari like BMCs. Dullards for life.
a resounding Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Officially Unveils The New NNPC Brand / Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife / Bayo Omoboriowo Eating On Lagos Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.