Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

8 Secrets To Hijack Your Husband From Side Chicks (every Woman Must Read This) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Secrets To Hijack Your Husband From Side Chicks (every Woman Must Read This) (1028 Views)

Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Secrets To Hijack Your Husband From Side Chicks (every Woman Must Read This) by Segzee1(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Today the business of Slay queens is becoming increasing with many families tearing apart.
Side chick as it’s fondly called in Nigeria occurs when a married man engages in an extra-marital affair with mostly younger women who are not married.
Most side-chicks are regarded as not responsible young ladies, often time they are not willing to go into marriage but enjoy hanging around with married men, especially the rich ones.
Their target includes money, pleasure and being given a sense of belonging.
Side-chicks has affected so many homes, reducing the love and even sidelining legally married wives.

It seems these ladies are experts in handling men, they can simply become the only choice in a man’s life in a jiffy and this has become a serious headache for many married women.
Today, I will be sharing with you 8 proven tips to protect your husband and make him side-chick proof.
Following these tips, you will certainly become the only queen in his castle.
1. Be peaceful
2. Cook good food
3. Package his launch when he’s going to work
4. Meet his needs (including sex)
5. Be very neat and appear good
6. Disconnect him from wrong association
7. Be intentionally romantic
8. Give him the best sex, make sex his right
For those who like to read, I will recommend you read
1. The secret of an Irresistible wife
2. Protecting your husband from strange women
The two books are written by the renowned marriage and family coach Bisi Adewale
Enjoy and monopolize your husband

https:///2DgVPKZ

1 Like

Re: 8 Secrets To Hijack Your Husband From Side Chicks (every Woman Must Read This) by chuckyly(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Haba. These yanshes be like mountain. But a man will still cheat no matter how perfect his wife is. I'm not saying these "secrete" will not work for some nor that it's okay to cheat.

1 Like

Re: 8 Secrets To Hijack Your Husband From Side Chicks (every Woman Must Read This) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2019
grin Men don bcom small baby wey dem dey hijack abi? If you like, go to heaven and come back, d truth is,a man that will cheat will cheat no matter wot you do...few men are just decent and disciplined.

Disclamer : I'm not saying you shouldnt please your man.

But dont have it in mind that ur ability is what would keep your man. It takes grace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Drama As Wife Finds Out Her Husband Camped His Pregnant Side Chic In Their Guest / Foreign Used Sewing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.