Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? See A Lady's Response. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? See A Lady's Response. (1020 Views)

Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? See A Lady's Response. by CaesarDon(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
The quest for happiness and fulfillment today is an endless task, the decisions we make in our younger years would determine the the kind of wealth, friends and relationships we find ourselves, so we are very meticulous about choices we make with regards money, friends and relationships we venture into, no one wants a parasitic relationship with either friends or the opposite sex, which brings about the question, what do you have to offer in a relationship?, I for one would cut ties with anyone, if you are all about what you tend to gain in our relationship, and you have nothing to offer be it a guy or a lady.

What makes a relationship stand the test of time is what we bring to the table, be it positive or negative energy. Many ladies today are indoctrinated with the mentality right from the time they reach puberty, that their body and physical attributes are more than enough to start and keep a relationship, some ladies believe just being there when you are not so financially buoyant and not cheating is more than enough, and this has being the wrong yardstick for determining a responsible lady, we hear statements like, “I was there from day one” or “I was there when he had nothing” and what did you do to better him?. This problem stems out from the fact that ladies and some guys do not have well laid out and outlined roles or things to offer in a relationship, besides sex and money.

This is evident from the video below, where the lady feels that her ” pu..sy is more than enough offering for the relationship” when there are “3 billion pus..ys to pick from”, so I am making this a open question What do you have to offer in a relationship ?

lalasticlala mynd44 dominique Rocktation farano seun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kKhB-vGiMM
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? See A Lady's Response. by ubunja(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
The same pussy I can buy for the price of a loaf of bread?

I would rather masturbate
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? See A Lady's Response. by AONE555(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Just Give the back and front regularly ...
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? See A Lady's Response. by CaesarDon(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
The fact that couples venture into relationships for the wrong reasons like sex and money, as always been the bane of many relationships lalasticlala mynd44 seun let's give this a wider coverage to get views from different people.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? See A Lady's Response. by Kira290(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
H

(1) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Girl In Ghana Is Looking For A Boyfriend / Reason Why Women Body Always Changes During Sex / Can A Male Cousin Of Mine Get Married To My Female Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.