Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo (28602 Views)

Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by ylaa(f): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
me too
look at him lying so innocently
how will the family feel?
especially the mother?
will she survive the heart break?
oh Please God, my children will never go astray in Jesus name. Amen.
i pray to become a millionaire so i can help people like this
perhaps if he had some money, he might have lived a decent life.
may his troubled soul finds rest
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

aytech360:
I feel sorry for him shocked
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by hayjayman(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
oladele00:
It is extremely ridiculous to say that you are getting nigeria to work again after what? Destroying the past? The questions nigerians should ask are:
1.who who looted the country to low ebb?
2.Who made the military morale to depleted rapidly?
3.Who crumbled the economy?
4. Who privatised our companies?
5. Who share the public fund?
6. Who brought "do or die" to Nigeria politics?
7. Who used our national treasury to fund campaigns?
8. In their 16years did vote count?
Do Nigerians remember these people in the nation history;
Dansuki Sambo
Okonjo Iwala
Edwin Clerk
OBJ- $16,000,0000
Olisah Metu
Alex Baden
Kingley Kuku
Patient Jonathan
Saraki Bukola
Tony Annieh ( the PDP hero of democracy)
Fani kayode (FFK)
Thisday Obaigbena-#650m
Bode George-$30,000
Fayose
Nimsa DG
Dansuki account officer
Diko
And more of these people who committed a lot of misdemeanor and looted nigeria to recession what have they offered in the past? Now the are saying that they have another record breaker in stealing that has PHD in strategy to sell NNPC to lead this country and some nigerians want to continue in slavery and they even tagged " let get nigeria working again" may God scatter every gathering that against Nigeria and nigerians progress.

I beg of you we don't want you ooo Atikulooted!!!
Our mumu don do ooo!!!!
Enough is enough oooo!!!!

Let us continue to manage our little resources to build a great nation with president Muhammad Buhari the nation builder. Also let me remind the PDP that nigerians are relishing the diversification of economy presently.

The most funny thing will be in FEBUHARI when Buhari wins they will say INEC shifted election to February because of APC, low brain people.

Aiye e ma baje raurau ni... Oloshi
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by timnelander: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Every good development
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by Countersam(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Security operatives have raided another criminal hideout and gunned down a suspect said to be working for a Nigerian gang leader in Cameroon.

It was earlier reported that two Nigerian gang members alleged to be leaders of Cameroonian separatists terrorists’ were killed by security operatives earlier this month. 

The notorious criminal elements identified as ‘General Obi’ and Ojong Elvis Ojong – were killed during a shootout in separate raids conducted by Cameroonian task force at their hideouts. 

Following a tip-off, the task force tracked down the suspect (an aide to General Obi) to another hideout and killed him in a shootout.

Weapons, charms and other items were recovered from him.  

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/hoodlum-working-for-nigerian-gang-leader-in-cameroon-gunned-down-photo.html

Fake JAZZ + Dane Gun

1 Like

Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by mozona(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
him juju see bullet run leave am
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by HtwoOw: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Another flatiniiiii bites the dust , one less disgrace to nigeria
madridguy:
shocked
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by Oricha79(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
An Igbo Man a general in Cameroon? I can't believe this.
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by klever18(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
seniormallam:
Traditional jazz only work for traditional (hunter) gun, be wise
talk true
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by brainhgeek(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Security operatives have raided another criminal hideout and gunned down a suspect said to be working for a Nigerian gang leader in Cameroon.

It was earlier reported that two Nigerian gang members alleged to be leaders of Cameroonian separatists terrorists’ were killed by security operatives earlier this month. 

Why he come spread leg and give sign like davinci code?
The notorious criminal elements identified as ‘General Obi’ and Ojong Elvis Ojong – were killed during a shootout in separate raids conducted by Cameroonian task force at their hideouts. 

Following a tip-off, the task force tracked down the suspect (an aide to General Obi) to another hideout and killed him in a shootout.

Weapons, charms and other items were recovered from him.  

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/hoodlum-working-for-nigerian-gang-leader-in-cameroon-gunned-down-photo.html

Why is he now spreading his legs and drawing something on the ground? Eyan ti Davinci code
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by IbrahimDamola: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
They've killed a hunter and labelled him a 'criminal seperatist'. grin
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by AfonjaConehead: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Gen Mufutau taofeeq tOBI

grin grin
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by reaky(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
ivolt:
This is genocide going on and our bloggers aren't concerned.
Tell me how a man with an unreliable hunter gun that needs to be reloaded before
firing is supposedly a "separatist leader".

Seconded
I opened the thread
Hoping to see some sofisticated weepons
Only to see a dane gun and someone who looked like a hunter on the floor with a local bag for hunters.
But hei what do I know undecided

1 Like

Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by reaky(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2019
ylaa:
me too
look at him lying so innocently
how will the family feel?
especially the mother?
will she survive the heart break?
oh Please God, my children will never go astray in Jesus name. Amen.
i pray to become a millionaire so i can help people like this
perhaps if he had some money, he might have lived a decent life.
may his troubled soul finds rest
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Don't you watch movies?
Abi you never see hunter b4?
There is no way that man down there looks like
What was described of him.

To me they killed an innocent man
And want to do away with the crime.
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:19am On Jan 19, 2019
oladele00:
It is extremely ridiculous to say that you are getting nigeria to work again after what? Destroying the past? The questions nigerians should ask are:
1.who who looted the country to low ebb?
2.Who made the military morale to depleted rapidly?
3.Who crumbled the economy?
4. Who privatised our companies?
5. Who share the public fund?
6. Who brought "do or die" to Nigeria politics?
7. Who used our national treasury to fund campaigns?
8. In their 16years did vote count?
Do Nigerians remember these people in the nation history;
Dansuki Sambo
Okonjo Iwala
Edwin Clerk
OBJ- $16,000,0000
Olisah Metu
Alex Baden
Kingley Kuku
Patient Jonathan
Saraki Bukola
Tony Annieh ( the PDP hero of democracy)
Fani kayode (FFK)
Thisday Obaigbena-#650m
Bode George-$30,000
Fayose
Nimsa DG
Dansuki account officer
Diko
And more of these people who committed a lot of misdemeanor and looted nigeria to recession what have they offered in the past? Now the are saying that they have another record breaker in stealing that has PHD in strategy to sell NNPC to lead this country and some nigerians want to continue in slavery and they even tagged " let get nigeria working again" may God scatter every gathering that against Nigeria and nigerians progress.

I beg of you we don't want you ooo Atikulooted!!!
Our mumu don do ooo!!!!
Enough is enough oooo!!!!

Let us continue to manage our little resources to build a great nation with president Muhammad Buhari the nation builder. Also let me remind the PDP that nigerians are relishing the diversification of economy presently.

The most funny thing will be in FEBUHARI when Buhari wins they will say INEC shifted election to February because of APC, low brain people.

But why is Past PDP Government that looted the Economy felt like Heaven compare to APC tenure?
Re: Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo by Uteghe(m): 5:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Lesson for Nnamdi Kanu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers / PDP & APC Thugs Kill Three, Injure Others In Lagos (pictured) / Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.