Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box (19577 Views)

Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by VaselineCrew: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Let's make a bet, that by 2023, Nigeria would still be the same sh*thole that it is today if Atiku or Buhari were to win the upcoming elections.

Electricity : By 2023, you still would not have light on a regular basis. The country would still be struggling to generate 4,000-5,000MW.

Currency: The Naira would slide down to N600 to a dollar.

Poverty: Due to inflation and sliding currency, poverty rates would tend to increase.

Security: Same ol story of underpaid and under equipped police and army forces expected to go sacrifice their lives for the country. Same embittered armed forced transferring their pain to unarmed civilians any chance they get.

Infrastructure: Still struggling with roads and rails connecting the entire Nigeria.

Healthcare: Still have a country were the average life span is around 47 years. Presidents and politicians that go overseas at the slightest of ailments

You know deep down in your hearts that what I'm saying is true, but you will still choose to be headstrong and dive headlong into the disaster that is a future of the same or worse for Nigeria?

Why? Just to spite another tribe? Igbos spiting Yorubas? or vice versa?

Why can't you simply go to the polling booth and vote for the right person, leaving the rest to God? Why must you all be herded like goats to their ineluctable slaughter?

181 Likes 19 Shares

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by suyamasta(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
We need a new direction! Nigerians abeg we need to use our head o, APC and PDP are two sides of the same coin forget the political Nollywoodism going on! Na Dem Dem!

1. Prof Kingsley Morghalu
2. Fela Durotoye
3. Oby Ezekwesili
4. Omoyele Sowore.

☝ The candidates above present better options for a truelly forward moving Nigeria!

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by atiku4President(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
You mean INEC box?

12 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by oblaak(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
There's a major difference sir.
Buhari is enitirely lifeless, dumb, unintelligent and foreign investors don't like to meet with him. Nigeria will further deteriorate under the dullard.

Atiku? Wow.. There's this charisma he carries around. His business strategies and positivity and involvement with social activities and economy is soothing enough for us to vote him.

Vote for Atiku + Obi and enjoy your time being Nigerian.

Remember that most people rooting for the dullard are not living with you and I in Nigeria. So they don't even care.

Other aspirants don't stand any chance, not Sowore, not Moughalu, not Ezekwesili (I saw her campaigning in Anambra the other day), a joke it was. Be wise my beloved people..

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by arafone(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sad but true

40 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by id911(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
You can't deceive us bro! There's a huge difference between HE Atiku Abubakar and the lifeless one. The lifeless one is naturally unintelligent and extremely rigid, can't differentiate his left from his right and has no plan to change the system. He's like a remote control.

Atiku is flexible and a business friendly guy who has friends everywhere and already has a policy framework which he's going to pursue vigorously for the betterment of Nigerians

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by NoisyNaybour001(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Let's just settle this once and for all...
like for Akitu share for Buhari

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by tizteezy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
kpagam!

next time someone shouts atikulate here, I'll mark him or her down as the best fool to ever live.

We need a new direction.

PMB's saving grace is that he's trying something different and all those who were comfortable reaping from where they never sow are getting uncomfortable and jittery, hence making useless noises around.
Vote me for president, NNDP! (I hope such party doesn't exist o) �

Las las, let me not hear pim from any aatikuuu blind follower here o, else!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Racoon(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Finally, it is clear the Atiku presidency will be friendlier to business and we are likely to return to the refrain of the OBJ era about the private sector being the engine of growth or to the Jonathan era of agriculture being business.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/28/atikus-dream-to-make-nigeria-work/?amp
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Khalifaskug(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
undecided
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by three: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019

This is lazy damage control.

Nextlevel strategy is market impotent 3rd force candidates as options in order to pave way for rigging and an APC win...

Nextlevel after that is discourage people from voting.

We gats ya playbook!

Atiku in the US has TOTALLY collapsed the claims by BMO/BMC on Atiku and international corruption.

The original poster is a Buhari sympathiser, take the time to go through his profile and posts. How come all of a sudden when the lynchpin of their accusation against the main (and ONLY realistic) opposition candidate falls to the ground that's when he/she/it now THINKS they are both the same?

How many of these APC apologists now masquerading as Presidential candidates have the REAL ability to win their own polling unit, talk less of wars? No be today vote splitting start! Parties with little or no structure on ground, that do small gofundme and dissappear with the money with no accounts rendered? Na dem be d outside box?

Anyone that has a functional capacity to reason will NEVER compare Buhari and Atiku.

You guys made this US thing an issue, and are now trying to shift the goal posts by claiming that PDP and APC are the same...

I for one am heartily glad at the likes of people who have transfered from the PDP to APC.

And in addition you guys have Jagaba who forfeited loot in the US

(I'll screenshot this post so that when the mod deletes it I can repost)

APC has Tinubu, Ganduje (aka Gandollars), Akpabio with his 60B EFCC case, Amaechi that lost a whole $57m meant for a hospital to contractors, APC has inherited almost ALL the crooks in PDP!

PDP and APC are NOT THE SAME!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
VaselineCrew:
Let's make a bet, that by 2023, Nigeria would still be the same sh*thole that it is today if Atiku or Buhari were to win the upcoming elections.

Electricity : By 2023, you still would not have light on a regular basis. The country would still be struggling to generate 4,000-5,000MW.

Currency: The Naira would slide down to N600 to a dollar.

Poverty: Due to inflation and sliding currency, poverty rates would tend to increase.

Security: Same ol story of underpaid and under equipped police and army forces expected to go sacrifice their lives for the country. Same embittered armed forced transferring their pain to unarmed civilians any chance they get.

Infrastructure: Still struggling with roads and rails connecting the entire Nigeria.

Healthcare: Still have a country were the average life span is around 47 years. Presidents and politicians that go overseas at the slightest of ailments

You know deep down in your hearts that what I'm saying is true, but you will still choose to be headstrong and dive headlong into the disaster that is a future of the same or worse for Nigeria?

Why? Just to spite another tribe? Igbos spiting Yorubas? or vice versa?

Why can't you simply go to the polling booth and vote for the right person, leaving the rest to God? Why must you all be herded like goats to their ineluctable slaughter?

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Ra88: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
We have been “BOXED” the way out is to genuinely restructure or separation.

If we fail to do any of the above. Nothing, I mean nothing will change.

But na who dey alive go see restructuring or separation. That is why I will cast my vote for Atiku, unlike Buhari that want reduce our population by all means before he leaves us alone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by airminem(f): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku cant be cowed of used as a puppet

12 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by obembet(f): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
God bless you oop. I never knew that there are some reasonable person on NL

16 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by coolestchris(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Men, Nigerian youths, I hail Una.. Three gbosa for Una..
Gbosa, gbosa, gbosa.
Ehem they say person weh deh suffer deh smile, Na hypertension go kill that person..
We are tired of smiling when our leaders are destroying our already destroyed economy..
Wetin sef,
No jobs for youth, all we do is sit at home and doing nothing..
They say an idle mind is the devils workshop, but emm this our condition dun they turn to devil factory.
Nigerians are instead focusing their energy on building mega churches and going to different shrines..
Let's face our problem squarely..
We glorify corruption in this corruption and ill goten wealth..
If every elected leader builds a factory will anyone die..
We Nigerian need to address our problems squarely, enough of the sugar coating and lies that have bedevilled our economic system..
Nigerians have bad role models, you see our musicians, they are just a cancer to this country..
How do you promote irresponsibility in your songs and sleep soundly at night..
We Nigerians need to hold every Nigerian accountable.
We need to have more good role models like daddy freeze and sowore...
See our naira, it's finished and destroyed.
Yet we want to vote in Buhari.
We need a job creator,
Let's face our problems squarely..
It's joblessness that make youth become drug addicts and engage in many other vices..
Nigerian youths should all stop harassing officials who try to build roads in their areas and I heard that they harass people who fix poles

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by dipopooo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmm....we are now left with two options CORRUPTION AND INCOMPETENCY.... All those small Presidential candidates are senseless(sorry for that) sowore, fela, obiekuzeli, Hashim, etc. This is the best time for them to produce one formable candidate among themselves. I can't imagine the likes of Dino, Saraki, Fayose ,FFK etc in charge of our National treasure and we are tired PMB as well

4 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by GentleMoney: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019

11 Likes 35 Shares

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by SimplePlan34: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ok
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by obembet(f): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
NoisyNaybour001:
Let's just settle this once and for all...

like for Akitu share for Buhari

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by crownwealth: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ok

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by millionboi2: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
D zoo always unlucky in leadership

4 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by dipopooo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
embarassed
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by myettiallah: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Zombies are now clinching on straws grin

5 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by neighbourhud: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
That moment you are trying to think outside the box

4 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Topze(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
True Talk

Anyways
I've got a cool watch for sale...check my Signature
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Olukat(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku is better!

11 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by datola: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku might be a little better than Buhari in terms of tribalistic tendencies but believe ye me, the Fulani hegemony continues for another 8 YEARS
if Atiku wins.

3 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by ArmaniUhuru: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
AtiKu may not really be the best man to take us to our promise land, but He's the only contender with strong political influence to defeat the pharaoh buhari and take us out of this Egypt.

Voting AtiKu is far better than buhari getting re-elected. If person see truth make he talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention / El-Rufai: Emefiele's Grasp Of Basic Economics Is Abysmal / Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.