Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,402 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action (62172 Views)

Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by hundredrivas(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Apc are now chemicals weydey react hehehe. Mean while Apc zombies on hearing that atiku is in Usa

5 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by troublemakea(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku can only enter America but he will not visit Texas and California~LAI MOHAMMED grin

Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Passionate888: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
One of my apc neighbour no dey gree pick him calls since last night o, we never see am again... What should I do? grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Angelparadise: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cry me a river !

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by SirLakes: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by OhiOfIhima: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
f
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by YenYo: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku can only enter US but can't travel from their to Jupiter~Alhaji Lai Mohammed shocked

5 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by eneyoduke(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku for your case.........If MC Oluomo can enter US then why can't Atiku. 12yearschallenges
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Talknochip(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
I dont understand, are they trying to remind the US of their Laws?!

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by troublemakea(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....

Lmao grin pained mofo.....why does Bullhari have to carry Osinbanjo on a live tv to even answer for him?

I would hv loved to help u but sorry I sold my last Anti-wailing drugs grin grin

10 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Galaticos444: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
femidejulius:
Why then has the APC be saying he cannot visit the USA when they know his visit makes no meaning?

It is like when a woman calls another woman barren because she cannot conceive and give birth after staying in her husband's house for years. Then, the barren woman gives birth to a baby boy and yet you still continue calling her barren for giving birth to only one child.

Is one child not a child?
sense no kill u there

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Niccoloimhotep: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin
This election please come and go quick. This drama is becoming too dramatic.

2008 VW jetta available in ibadan

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jowanson: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:

https://politicsngr.com/just-apc-reacts-atikus-trip-us-reveal-next-line-action/

This is a total hogwash!

Like as if there are no thieves in APC? What makes Atiku a thief? When a court of competent jurisdiction have not proclaimed it so..so that narrative is so childish and their supporters are believing it too...wow!

What right do they have to call him a thief...?

APC is a Parry of Hypocrites and by God's grace they will sent packing by February!

4 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Burgerlomo: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku can only enter America but he will not visit Texas and California~LAI MOHAMMED grin

Mr Lai the bush man cool

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by arrestdarrester: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on all of una.

It is your turn to take your own (what did Trump call him again?) to see Trump, lets see if he will get an audience.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by veykey: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....
Your name rhymes with "Assiwaju"

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by AerialMapper: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
All Pained Congress

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by sammy99(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
den y are u all lamenting dat he shud go to USA,now dat he has gone wot av u pple gained?

ur lifeless dullard shud also remove his cap let breeze blow his brain small mayb he may receive sense from der,who knows.jst dat simple task is difficult for ur lifeless dullard.

Jst mention other thing u want atiku shud do and jst watch him do unlike ur lifeless dullard.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Chinashopping84: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
nice one
let campaign be issue based not on propaganda

check my siggy for your eBay check out
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Some people just don't know when to give up....
Very soon Atiku will win the elections next month and APC sambisa chapter will say that it doesn't mean anything and tell us their next line of action

6 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Saraki is the DG of Atiku/Obi campaign organization, the same position Amaechi holds in Buhari/Osinbajo campaign.

6 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by onatisi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:
The worst political party is apc

See how they played into atiku's trap
I am even surprised they are not claiming atiku has been cloned, has anyone noticed quiet Lai Mohammed has been for last couple of days ?it is a terrible job defending a dullard in power

4 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by fk001(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
femidejulius:
Why then has the APC be saying he cannot visit the USA when they know his visit makes no meaning?

It is like when a woman calls another woman barren because she cannot conceive and give birth after staying in her husband's house for years. Then, the barren woman gives birth to a [b]baby boy [/b]and yet you still continue calling her barren for giving birth to only one child.

Why did you site your example with baby boy? Why not girl?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by kanubiafra: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
femidejulius:

It is like when a woman calls another woman barren because she cannot conceive and give birth after staying in her husband's house for years. Then, the barren woman gives birth to a baby boy and yet you still continue calling her barren for giving birth to only one child.

the thing tire me just like my neighbour. i had a daughter and they too had a daughter then i had two more daughters making mine 3. the next story is that my wife is stronger than me, hence 3 daughters. and they are still at one daughter. till date. i keep wondering and the womans statement

3 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Aladdin1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
fool,fool.you should be ashamed of yourself.zombie. author=Eshinwaju post=74882831]Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....
[/quote]
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Olisehinnocent: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
E pain Apc too much. Dey no sleep yesterday night.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Bizibi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Atikuluzers. have experienced a dream so real that they were not sure if it happened in real life or not. They will wake up to reality soon
Sai Baba
that they rigged the election ba?
Smh

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Maket: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku will be arrested at the point of him leaving the airport.
He won't come back to Nigeria again
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by ChidiAlaigbo: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
superali:
defeated people...
they have ran out of blames...
====

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

So Atiku going to USA is a victory? O ga ooo
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by stevo4them(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku travelled to USA under the diplomatic immunity of Saraki as Senate President. He was included as part of delegation of senate president and they are all covered by the diplomatic immunity of the Senate president. Nobody can arrest any of them. Those who are familiar with the workings of international diplomatic immunity will understand this. But if Atiku travels alone to USA as a private citizen without any diplomatic coverage he would be subjected to questions. This is an arrangee trip to fool Nigerians. But the big question is: does visit to America by any of the candidates win election in Nigeria?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by ejimatic: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:

https://politicsngr.com/just-apc-reacts-atikus-trip-us-reveal-next-line-action/
America has the culture of allowing a major party flagbearer from Africa to contest and come without harassment or arrest for a free and fair election. This applies to Atiku.His corruption case is still intact. To set the record straight Obasanjo and company processed his visa in December but Atiku did not want to go for fear of arrest in USA. If he is not a major contestant on February he must have bee arrested by now. The turn of events in February will determine USA next action......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.