Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Select Players Based On The Size Of There Penis. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Select Players Based On The Size Of There Penis. (365 Views)

Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood / Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Select Players Based On The Size Of There Penis. by capitoll: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
I pick players by size of their male organ – Female coach
nigerianeye.com Jan 18, 2019 10:13 AM

A woman coach to a German male football team shocked a journalist who asked her a ‘gender-biased’ question when she retorted that she picked her team members based on the size of their p*nis.

Imke Wubbenhorst, first woman to coach a football club in Germany’s top five divisions went sarcastic in an interview with German Newspaper, Welt.

The Journalists had asked her if the players had to cover themselves up before she goes into their changing room, and the coach retorted – “Of course not. I’m a professional. I pick the team on p*nis size.”

Wübbenhorst, 30, took over at fifth-tier Cloppenburg in December, tasked with steering the relegation-threatened side away from the Oberliga Niedersachsen drop zone.

A former Cloppenburg player and Germany Under-23 international, she had been employed in coaching roles with the club’s women’s team since hanging up her boots in 2016.

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Vs Brighton 2-1 Goals And Hightlight / Players Transfer To Obscure Leagues For Survival : Former NPFL Star Blames LMC / Al-Nassr Players Send Condolence Message To Ahmed Musa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.