Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. (1837 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by bummyla(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lord Please Forgive me, I hope I am not abusing my wife emotionally.

My Wife loves me so much, at times the love can be so suffocating, and she is the clinging type. She demands a lot from me emotionally, not things I can not afford, but I find it easier to say NO to her than to say YES.

She cries silently most times, after which she prays and goes about her business with a long face, singing sorrowful songs in her native language. I don't like it, and I don't know why I behave in such way towards her.

Some times I apologize, but most times I don't but indirectly do things I hope will please her.

Now her behaviors scare me, she talks a lot to herself and it is scary when she does that.

Please pray for me, I need more of God's Grace to love My Wife the more!
https://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by Waju001(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
TO BE SINCERE I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WAT U JUST SAID. JOOR CAN YHU S'ALAYE FURTHER

5 Likes

Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by baralatie(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
abusive relationships
Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by bummyla(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
baralatie:
abusive relationships

Not Anything physical! We are not connecting emotionally!
Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by baralatie(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
bummyla:

Not Anything physical! We are not connecting emotionally!
abusive relationships is not necessarily only about a man beating up a woman or a woman beating up a man.
it is a cycle of events ,actions ,environment that create psychological stress ,inducement of anger,hate,depression and withdrawal symptoms.it is also an issue of application of pressure of individual over a period time thereby leading to eventual series of volcanic results(which can literarily be extreme anti positive to extreme negative)
Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
For example,a young man marries a woman but lost his job.the man that was loving becomes withdrawn and considers every action of the woman counterproductive.the man insists under no condition will he hit his wife physically,over a period of months as the issue degraded further. the wife would come home and refuse to cook him his meals and wants him to sleep outside the house since she is the one paying the rent.
what do you think will be the storyline.... they have degenerated in the abusive stage
Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by dacblogger: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Its called emotional blackmail, that's exactly what she is doing to you...she is torturing you from within. grin grin

Stop being stingy and provide for her jareh or you keep feeling guilty for the rest of your life.
Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by baralatie(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
second example,a man was married to a woman for 3 years.these three years the woman never for once smiled for her husband.she never said to her husband "honey that shirt does not good wear this one". she never stood with him to have a photoshoot.if they went to church it was in separate cars at separate parish.she never listened for a second any suggestion from the man.
the man went to uni Ibadan to attend a graduation ceremony.
department secretary was busy choking up his ego and he feel like Jericho. wife got wind of it and guess the series of volcanic eruptions at home for the next one year before they could take it no more.
they eventually went for counselling
Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
dacblogger:
Its called emotional blackmail, that's exactly what she is doing to you...she is torturing you from within. grin grin

Stop being stingy and provide for her jareh or you keep feeling guilty for the rest of your life.
this is another example though. the schemes behind abusive relationships is wide.
Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by bummyla(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
baralatie:
second example,a man was married to a woman for 3 years.these three years the woman never for once smiled for her husband.she never said to her husband "honey that shirt does not good wear this one". she never stood with him to have a photoshoot.if they went to church it was in separate cars at separate parish.she never listened for a second any suggestion from the man.
the man went to uni Ibadan to attend a graduation ceremony.
department secretary was busy choking up his ego and he feel like Jericho. wife got wind of it and guess the series of volcanic eruptions at home for the next one year before they could take it no more.
they eventually went for counselling

Well My Case is that my wife thinks I am not Romantic enough, so she tries to school me every now and then, which could be very annoying.

secondly, a case of delayed ejaculation. Which is bring a lot of tension at home, I understand my wife needs to carry our babies, I need my sons to, stress and delayed ejaculations are making things very difficult for us. Most times, I just want to be left alone, instead to engage in sexual activities that would end up in quarrel.

Lastly after my surgery last 2 years, John Thomas is no longer as active as before
Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by Charmingrascal(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Worry not yourself very soon she will find another man that will not be saying no to her demands and I hope by then u would not be lamenting on NL how ur wife is cheating on you. That is if this ur story is true in the first place. elesin ayamuda!

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by Yuceeluv(f): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
Seems like you married her out of pity. Or the love you felt has varnished.

bummyla:
Lord Please Forgive me, I hope I am not abusing my wife emotionally.

My Wife loves me so much, at times the love can be so suffocating, and she is the clinging type. She demands a lot from me emotionally, not things I can not afford, but I find it easier to say NO to her than to say YES.

She cries silently most times, after which she prays and goes about her business with a long face, singing sorrowful songs in her native language. I don't like it, and I don't know why I behave in such way towards her.

Some times I apologize, but most times I don't but indirectly do things I hope will please her.

Now her behaviors scare me, she talks a lot to herself and it is scary when she does that.

Please pray for me, I need more of God's Grace to love My Wife the more!
https://www.bummyla.com

Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Better divorce a lady and set her free than abuse her emotionally. The accumulated result of such abuse may be costly later. It doesn't take long time for a softhearted woman to be hardhearted. Don't say you're not warned.
Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by baralatie(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
bummyla:

Well My Case is that my wife thinks I am not Romantic enough, so she tries to school me every now and then, which could be very annoying.

secondly, a case of delayed ejaculation. Which is bring a lot of tension at home, I understand my wife needs to carry our babies, I need my sons to, stress and delayed ejaculations are making things very difficult for us. Most times, I just want to be left alone, instead to engage in sexual activities that would end up in quarrel.

Lastly after my surgery last 2 years, John Thomas is no longer as active as before

okay I understand where the detachment towards your wife is coming from.

first! you would need some good old exercise to get your body back in shape.

second! you and wife have work through a program of trusting each other in terms of marital duties.not an easy task but many couples have been through it and are well over it.

third! the issues of delayed ejaculation would mean you are on a type of medication truly I can see the stress but there is a way around it that would satisfy you wife very well.

fourth! if an eighty years old man is chasing a twenty year teen in my village.Your John Thomas should be able to work wonders on your wife
trust me.

at the end the key is in your mind.to keep positive thoughts and making out feasible and practical solutions which adapts to your style and to your wife.
Re: I Hope I Am Not Abusing My Wife Emotionally. by bummyla(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
baralatie:

okay I understand where the detachment towards your wife is coming from.

first! you would need some good old exercise to get your body back in shape.

second! you and wife have work through a program of trusting each other in terms of marital duties.not an easy task but many couples have been through it and are well over it.

third! the issues of delayed ejaculation would mean you are on a type of medication truly I can see the stress but there is a way around it that would satisfy you wife very well.

fourth! if an eighty years old man is chasing a twenty year teen in my village.Your John Thomas should be able to work wonders on your wife
trust me.

at the end the key is in your mind.to keep positive thoughts and making out feasible and practical solutions which adapts to your style and to your wife.

Thank You Very Much Bros! Seems Like You Are The Only One That Understands. God Bless You!

(1) (Reply)

Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? / My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back / See 3 Footballers To Have Contracted Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.