Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake (3397 Views)

Man Whose Body Was Cut In Half By Forklift Begged Doctors To Save Him Even If... / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by felinko(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
A terrible accident happen today at akara junctio isuikwuato.abia state where a truck carrying another truck belonging to a construction company failed brake and rammed in to shops.thank God does inside d affected shops was able to escape.however a bike man frm alayi was unfortunate as the truck rip the man into 2...if not for the giant campaign bill board dat stoped the truck it wound have been worse....r.i.p to the dead.may we never b a victim.amen
Note....very graphic picture
Mod pls help me move to front page or to the appropriate place

Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by chieftroller003: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Hope nothing happened to the truck

Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by nosiebaba(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Very very graphic.. I wonder how he will be buried will they just arrange the parts in a coffin or what. We thank God for his protection
Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by sinaj(f): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Such a painful way for one to die.
Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by felinko(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
More photos from the scene..viewers discretion is advice

Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by felinko(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
chieftroller003:
grin grin grin grin grin

Hope nothing happened to the truck

I knw u want to troll but...u wud hv known wat it is like if u saw dis urslef...he woke up like everyone of us with his bike to hustle and ended up like dis
Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by felinko(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
nosiebaba:
Very very graphic.. I wonder how he will be buried will they just arrange the parts in a coffin or what. We thank God for his protection

He was bagged and take to a morgue
Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Holy Christ!
Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by earthsync(f): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
I hate hearing these kind of things such a painful way to go cry
Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by earthsync(f): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
But Op why thank God for the luck of those in the shops over the misfortune of the bike man?
Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by skyhighweb(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
thanking God for d once alive and then d bike man ko who do we thank?
Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by PurestBoy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
earthsync:
But Op why thank God over the luck of those in the shops over the misfortune of the bike man?

That's our foolish way of reasoning in this country, the lucky ones will go to church on Sunday to share testimonies of how God saved them as if the bike man committed a worse sin
Re: Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake by zolajpower: 1:01am On Jan 19, 2019
felinko:
A terrible accident happen today at akara junctio isuikwuato.abia state where a truck carrying another truck belonging to a construction company failed brake and rammed in to shops.thank God does inside d affected shops was able to escape.however a bike man frm alayi was unfortunate as the truck rip the man into 2...if not for the giant campaign bill board dat stoped the truck it wound have been worse....r.i.p to the dead.may we never b a victim.amen
Note....very graphic picture
Mod pls help me move to front page or to the appropriate place
Chai this is very painful, a very painful way to die .

(1) (Reply)

Cult Clashes In Benin At Broad Daylight As They Were Seen With Guns And Machetes / This Woman Borrowed A Car To School Reunion And This Is What Happened / They Use Knife Burst His Eyes,cut His Hand - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.