Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri (32170 Views)

South-East Governors Shut Down Markets, Rice Mill Over Atiku’s Visit / Anxiety In Ekiti As Fayose, Olujimi Plan Showdown During Atiku’s Visit / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by olisaEze(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Maxymilliano:
How Keyamo and APC supporters are watching the news of Atiku arrival to the US on TV ...

Lololoooloooolol!!...

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by deomelo: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8524622_img20190117wa0060_jpegdc46f5ef80ee171fc66441758e0927b0

Just look at the 2 clown looking like scared criminals looking for the FBI, even sarathief mind no rest, just look at the clowns..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by Jowanson: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
deomelo:

Tinubu did not beg america for 12 years just to collect visa and in in fact, why go to the US when the US and world powers can come to you inside your own house?

Powerful countries send their envoys to Asiwaju inside his house. That's power, not beg beg for 12 years just to go do tourism.

They go to the Lion of Bourdillon to pay homage everyday.

Abeg, keep quiet, Asiwaju is on world power levels, not america tourist after beg beg for visa for 12 years level

grin grin

You are missing my narrative! And its a shame!

I did not say Tinubu in Nigeria ..I said Tinubu should go to the US! Haba...and he is here showing pictures that are irrelevant..

Who cannot receive this people in Nigeria? Are they in their country?

You sef... Eeh! Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by musa234(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
OmoManU:
America has lost it as far as I'm concerned
You are a nobody Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by HtwoOw: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lieful parrot, sensible people know that Atiku made a deal

he tried that earlier with UK telling him they cant guarantee his safety

stop celebrating mediocrity
truthfulparrot:
Who else noticed that many PMB aides and BCO members are no longer loudly criticizing Atiku and PMB....? That is politicians for you. Some of them are already feeling the signals that Atiku may win and they want soft landing for themselves.
I stopped supporting PMB when I observed that he sorrounded himself with the same corrupt politicians and that he was not in charge of his government.
Buhari himself said it that old age is limiting his performance. APC commited the blunder of presenting PMB.
What happened to Jonathan will soon happened to PMB. A lot of his aides and supporter may betray him.come Feb 16. I just hope the cabal will not mislead him not to concede defeat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by kokan: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
ada9ja:
this is the truth
PDP are so dumb
. The writer PRESUMED... and not sure So I rest my case
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by Patode: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
To give more punch to this news, Reno Omokri should take a selfie with Atiku and Saraki.
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by proxillin(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
ada9ja:
this is the truth
PDP are so dumb
You are the chief dumb. And Atiku is meeting a whole US Chamber of commerce.

APC followers are dumb like their Buhari. Zombirudeen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by kokan: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
stevo4them:
Atiku travelled to USA under the diplomatic immunity of Saraki as Senate President. He was included as part of delegation of senate president and they are all covered by the diplomatic immunity of the Senate president. Nobody can arrest any of them. Those who are familiar with the workings of international diplomatic immunity will understand this. But if Atiku travels alone to USA as a private citizen without any diplomatic coverage he would be subjected to questions. This is an arrangee trip to fool Nigerians. But the big question is: does visit to America by any of the candidates win election in Nigeria?
The writer that you copied said he PRESUMED. And how can Atiku be on Saraki delegation? Is Atiku now Working under the senate or is he a federal govt worker? Look well before you copied
Copied
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by kokan: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
stevo4them:
Atiku travelled to USA under the diplomatic immunity of Saraki as Senate President. He was included as part of delegation of senate president and they are all covered by the diplomatic immunity of the Senate president. Nobody can arrest any of them. Those who are familiar with the workings of international diplomatic immunity will understand this. But if Atiku travels alone to USA as a private citizen without any diplomatic coverage he would be subjected to questions. This is an arrangee trip to fool Nigerians. But the big question is: does visit to America by any of the candidates win election in Nigeria?
The writer that you copied said he PRESUMED. And how can Atiku be on Saraki delegation? Is Atiku now Working under the senate or is he a federal govt worker? Look well before you copied
Copied
. The writer that you copied said he PRESUMED. And how can Atiku be on Saraki delegation? Is Atiku now Working under the senate or is he a federal govt worker? Look well before you copied

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by TheStarsAlign: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Deoseries:
Wow! This is actually a big blow. Meanwhile, you can get External drives filled with Latest and Top Rated TV Series in HD quality at affordable price. Lagosians with hard drives, we can set a meeting for the transfers. This is a perfect gift for TV Series Junkies, please help a bro today by patronizing. Thanks.
Baba, do you have this series currently showing on TVC - La Guerera. I don't know why i so much love it.
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by deomelo: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
proxillin:

You are the chief dumb. And Atiku is meeting a whole US Chamber of commerce.

APC followers are dumb like their Buhari. Zombirudeen.

lmao @ meeting chamber of commerce.

The little things wey dey shak poor ipob minds sha..

Igbos go take lafta kill pesin for this NL sha..
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by deomelo: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
[s]
Jowanson:

You are missing my narrative! And its a shame!

I did not say Tinubu in Nigeria ..I said Tinubu should go to the US! Haba...and he is here showing pictures that are irrelevant..

Who cannot receive this people in Nigeria? Are they in their country?

You sef... Eeh! Na wa o!
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8531361_screenshot20190118153116_jpeg84aaeba3c26178351431635c8a1780a0

Silly ipob question

Asiwaju of Africa is not on US Visa ban list like athiefKulooter who beg beg for visa for 12 years

Power, importance and relevance is when world powers show face at your door to parley with you..

grin grin
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by kessdivine4all: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
stevo4them:

Copied

Keep shifting the goal post after you guys have been put to shame, Is Atiku a current government official, you want to tell me that even the senate president that can constitutionally be arrested in Nigeria, will cover Atiku from being arrested in the USA if he is truly on their wanted list. US that even invaded a sovereign state to arrest a president will overlook a wanted criminal like you claim, the signs are there, bubu is heading back to daura, the earlier you embrace this reality the better fore you. Lastly saraki is his DG get that into your thick skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by jellington: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
IF YOU SEE APC SUPPORTERS IN KOGI ,WARRI AND KADUNA RALLIES YOU HAVE NO DOUBT ATIKU LOOTERS IS WASTING IS TIME AND OUR STOLEN MONEY. BUHARI WILL RECORD LANDSLIDE VICTORY ON THE 16TH FEBRUARY,2019. GASKIYA NI!
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by kessdivine4all: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8524622_img20190117wa0060_jpegdc46f5ef80ee171fc66441758e0927b0

Just look at the 2 clown looking like scared criminals looking for the FBI, even sarathief mind no rest, just look at the clowns..

grin grin grin grin

the real scared clowns are you guys whose 30k monthly income for zombeism is coming to an end
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by GistFullGround: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
freekick:
Saraki's Aide to USA. E no get shame. Atiku don cast.

"We cannot apprehend Atiku because of our diplomatic ties with Nigeria, he's being booked as an 'aide' to Nigeria's Senate President".

- US Department of African Affairs

There is no "US Department of African Affairs" anywhere.

This is how you guys pass curses down to your children by lying.
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by uyor3: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
OmoManU:

See this mumu. . . . .

And Nigeria under your lord Buhari has found it.
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by Shikini: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
princechurchill:
You said Atiku cannot visit the USA, he is in Washington right now...you said he paid his ways to USA, you just confirmed that he is a good Diplomat..that is what good politicians do...they make ways where there are blockades!�
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by NawtyC001(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Unbehalf of the ZOMBIES,I want to explain that the video was doctored and pictures are nursed and actually we said USA(United State of Argentina) and not America.
Hmmmm,I still looking for other excuses abeg....

Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by deomelo: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by rock003: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
OmoManU:

I understand your pain and desperation. You should cover your head in shame
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by rock003: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8531761_dxm81nkuyauiaj_jpeg_jpegeda393b6ac92477140fe947e110f5132

grin grin grin

He has entered the US.

Cover your head in shame, except if you want to say you are a useful idiot
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by deomelo: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
[s]
rock003:

He has entered the US.

Cover your head in shame, except if you want to say you are a useful idiot
[/s]

Cover my head because athiefKulooter is doing american tourism?

You Igbos come up with the dumbest rubbish ever..

grin grin
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by koladebrainiac(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
It is not Kenyamo that said that. itwas OBASANJO they should be directing their words to
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by CrestMan: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
stevo4them:

Copied

You copied RUBBISH!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by jellington: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Three billion US dollars was stolen in what was called the strategic alliance contacts in 2013, three Nigerians were responsible, today three billion dollars is NI trillion and our budget is N7 trillion.” In a statement issued on Monday, May 7, Akande said the looting under Jonathan has been a subject of criminal investigation and trials even in the UK. READ ALSO: What Saraki, Dogara told President Buhari about Dino Melaye He further listed “facts on grand corruption” perpetrated under Jonathan’s government, which he said were a tip of the iceberg. According to him, the “facts” are “the release of the sum of $289m on February 25, 2015, illegal disbursement of N60 billion … most of which ended up in the hands of senior members of the People Democratic Party (PDP – then ruling party), $3 billion stolen in the so-called NNPC strategic alliance contracts, N40 billion from CBN released for the PDP presidential primary, among others. He also said the amount released from CBN in cash on a single day, “ie US$289 million ( N88.1 billion) is enough to fund 244,000 N-Power graduates for a year, or pay for 1.2 billion school meals or complete half of Lagos -Ibadan or half of Abuja -Kaduna -Kano roads.” The statement read in part: "We have read reports .

who should hide their faces PDP and ATIKU or APC and BUHARI that is doing more things with little resources accrued to government.

When you reflect on the past you wish PDP is never existed. Nigeria vote P.M.B VOTE INTEGRITY.
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by rock003: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
[s]
deomelo:

Cover my head because athiefKulooter is doing american tourism?

You Igbos come up with the dumbest rubbish ever..

grin grin
[/s]

Why are you behaving like a useful idiot nah?

You said he couldn't enter America, now he has entered. What is your proof of corruption against atiku again?

And in your dumb brain, Aisha Yesufu is an ipob, abi?

I understand your desperation and frustration.

Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by Akiika: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Correction- He met a congressman! I can equally book an appointment with my US congressman. This so pedestrian and ludicrous, wake up munguns!
Re: Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
PDP AND LIES
Atiku is not in US. He's in Washington DC and PDP is claiming he's in US. Let him go to America and let's see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi / Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome / Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.