Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) (1598 Views)

One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / His Sex Slut chapter 1 / The In-twines Mission Prologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
(isabel eyes fell on Alex who entered the room in perplexed look, isabel waited for him to come before asking the questions).
isabel :why?, you look more obstinate than angry, what's wrong with you?
Alexsadhis hand drove and entwined isabel's neck) your room has been broken into, you-slut..., where did you keep it?
BEGINS wink wink
CHAPTER 1
(the men took off their mask to reveal the faces of bruce and tim still on their duty uniform, bruce bent suffocatingly with tim alongside him, he too just scanned his pocket and brought out the container)
bruce: don't start talking thrash, we're already next to escape .. come now, beat it you lazy-meat! (now, they stood to leave)
(minutes later)
(in the king's chamber where he slept max kept checking the king's pulse, Tim bowed thoughtfully, it is bruce who spoke out)
bruce :how's he doing?, is there any bit of encouragement so far, upon the dozens of medication you've shown and giving him?
maxsadraises a brow) what do you think i am_a God?, now both of you spill it, i know you both have the antidote, come'on hand it over, the slow poison is starting to become vast, it's need like now..
(Tim dipped his hand into his cloth and then brought out a small - container).
Alexsadletting of go her neck) come'on answer me., where's it?
isabel:what... oh the... (smiles) no-one breaks into my room.. I say
Alex:quit saying nonsense, seriously go to your room and check it out
isabel:hell no, the antidote..., hell - no... (stands in alarm) it can't be!
(it all started months ago)
Alex :brother, (entering the chamber and then bows) your majesty
Lucky:what brought you here brother...?, it's too early!
Alex:it's not always early for business matters, is it?
Lucky :you've got me there (laughing) there isn't i tell you, so (rises from his throne) what is it?
Alex :brother, garry's dead.. the fella's no-more!
Lucky :i don't get it but he was alive_whole when i saw him yesterday-night, and now it's like.... Someone's pulling my leg
Alex :of course you will feel that way, (giggles) but no, i won't try that, the punk went to a ale-house that night his body was found not far from it, so by the look of it, i'd say he was poisoned'
(watching as the dead - man is being turned-over, he gasp on the sight of garry, he took two staggering steps backward, then looking as if to faint, he was caught in time by his loyal attendants)
Lucky:who did this?, (coughs and beating his chest) who did...
(he slumped to ground max is the first to act, he knelt before lucky and the felt lucky's pulse)
Max :damn! (he cursed) come'on.. go on... take'em on your back and stop behaving and staring like some naive workers (they wasted no time as one volunteered his back, lucky is placed on it, and then...) CHAPTER 1 End (tbc)
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
Note :an adjustment has been made CHAPTER has been replace by episode
Episode 2
(After garry's incident)
Alex :it swells i tell you, the news came as a shocker and so it indeed came out with an efficient result (he said pacing up and down his room, Harry brow narrowed in disbelief, then he stood).
Harry :my prince, what do you suggest we do now?, Garry's hale and.. hearty you know even if he's under bondage, we sent him paralysed to the king
Alex :keep up to pace man, stop being naive, you see sooner or later we must do away with that punk..., he's no good living at all... you know.
********,, ******, ***, ***
(garry started blankly about the dark room, skeptical and undecisive about what to do, three days ago he had wanted to go visit his brother, the king. And then he was drugged from behind, the next day when he woke up there's this empty and awfully dark room he is in, worse of all he's bound to sit on the charger, tied, untill God knows when, he sighs, shaking his head, he then heard some footsteps that halts abruptly at the door, he held his breath in anticipation and then exhaled nervously, he hasn't seen anyone in the room for three days, this is the first time he ever notice anyone's presence, his stomach rumble, 'right' he thought, he hasn't eaten anything either for three days, the door opened after a series of key rattling noise, a man entered because it is dark he couldn't make out the feature, he just started untill he heard a stool placed in front of him and a plate of food and a cup of water, the man left, leaving garry in wonder, how is he going to eat after being tied like this?.
(peter's hand banged on the table he sat on, he turned furiously to the man in front of him, peter is powerfully.-built, but also considered handsome because of his light features).
Peter : come'on barnes, you can't do that, you'll have to go back in there and feed the man, it's three days, three days (indicating with three fingers) we need'em well and alive, we Don't want to complicate things!.
barnes :but sir, what if i cut the rope and somehow he...... (Peter slams).
Peter : oh you senseless hog, Don't you dare cut the rope.... unties his hands only, it's dark in there even if he tries untieing the leg's which he will be blind to do so, so now i give you my warning you.... Senseless hog, Don't cut that rope but untie it when he's done eating you know what to do? (barnes just nod) now scram (he yelled) beat it!.
**, ****
(bruce winced feeling a slight headache in his, 'light', hell no it isn't slight at all, it's smashing, he lowered his gaze down toward Tim who is sleeping like one who ate a dinner with God ', bruce sat up forcibly, they had had merry the previous night before they slept, after making sure they paraded to view everyone was in his line of duty, and then retired. Thomson head pop in through the door).
Thomson : good morning i say, sir, the king fainted yesterday night and....
Bruce : the king? (he screamed, jerking Tim awake) where's he?..
Max :what took you two so long?. You're supposed to be at alert in case of uncertainty, but look, he's slumped and in there for...
Bruce : stop that, will you old man?. It's not our doing even if we're in there, what happened will still happen!. So how's he?.
Max : (eyes Bruce distastefully) You're one arrogant, disrespectful living thing that has ever breath life, wait.... Did i mention obstinate?.
Bruce : you've ruined me already man, where's he?. i have to see him!.
Max : (ignores Bruce, to Tim who stood silent) what's it? deaf-ass?.
Tim : (he beams) hello Max, i've come politely as always and so i'll like you to treat me opposite how you take'em (grining at Bruce).
Max :ha, that's one responsible lad, come'on both of you (leading the way) the queen's right in (Bruce bit his lip) so Tim, heard you had some wine?.
(isabel sat at the head corner of her husband, carressing his face, she sobbed lowly, wiping the tears once in a while and then ruined upon a sudden footsteps Max, Bruce and Tim stood there gazing at her and the king, she nods understandably).
Isabel : thanks for showing them in Max, go on you can leave now!.
(Max bowed and took his leave, leaving Tim and bruce with her).
Bruce : (apologetically) we're so sorry my queen, we should've been there to...
Isabel : sshh (she silence them) come, come scrutinize him yourselves. (tbc).
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Episode 3.
Peter: (watching Alex pacing up and down the room)sir, we're awaiting your command for execution sir, the man seems sick these days, but, since your he's of a royal blood...you brother... Don't you...
Alex: he's my brother not yours, and i'll do whatever i want with him, take a look at this, we were there brother, i the second,Garry the first, and that scumbag lucky the third and last, so tell me how can the first... then the second be ignored of kingship... ignore is nothing, decline's better... so before that sucker dies, i'll have him confess the reason behind it in due time!
Peter : how long do we expect him to keep living? (squinting).
Alex : for a short while, a very short one at that!
Lex : hey man! (slapping Garry face) sorry my honourable prince for my rudeness(he said, his eyes probing desperate in dark)
Garry : you guys have held me for quite sometime without uttering a single word, so now you seem to be conversant, may i ask why i'm locked here... More like imprisonment or kidnapping?
Lex : we haven't given a ransom bid to them because we don't want to, instead our boss will like a word or two!
Garry : hell yes, send him in, perhaps he might bring me torch!
Lex :we don't offer torch in here, no matter the status, and we aren't gonna start with you!
(bruce cursed as he fumbled about the stacks of scrolls that is placed neatly on the royal desk of the king's stay, right now, due to his rash and impatient heart he has disarrange and scatter the scrolls however he pleases, he beam on seeing thomson a attendant to the king standing at the entrance, a frown appeared on his young face).
Bruce : oh man, so good you're here, i needed an extra pair of eyes, but here you are... i know willfully that you will help?
Thomson : what do you sort for? sir, hope it's what i can help with?
Bruce : since you're the king's closest attendant (points to the heap of scrolls) i believe you might have the knowlegde as to what's in those?
Thomson : (he stares blankly, then gave an absent minded nod) i guess so
Bruce : fine boy, here, join me search for a scroll with a purple rope - tie
(finn continued to spar with billy, who struggled to keep pace with the young prince (lucky's first and last son otherwise an only son)finn made sure he knocked the sword off billy's hands, then points the mouth of his spear to billy's throat, he sighs, then withdrew)
Finn : what use are you to me?. you aren't a fine sqiure i tell you?
Billy : sir, no my... Your majesty... I promise with time i'll learn
Finn : you'll learn? (he asked, alarmed), to beat me? (Billy nod nervously) fine then, pick up that sword again, let's see if you're any better!.
(lucky sat up with a wince, max on hearing the unexpected sound arose from where he slept in the far corner of the royal room. When he got in front lucky, he bowed respectfully before him)
Max :my king (he said hastily, looking keenly as lucky keep shaking his head about as if he had a stiff neck) how do you feel?
Lucky : i feel like hell!, i can't feel my neck a little... I think... Not only a stiff neck... I'm also provocatively dizzy!
Max : i'll take that as a reaction to the medication my king
Lucky :so how about bruce?, i sent him for a scroll... Has he...
Max :right! he kept it somewhere... Should i...
Lucky : no, no, (waving Max away) i need to overcome this dizziness atleast, When next i wake, you bring it to me right away.
Bruce : it swells... (he grins taking down the bow and arrows) five shots, five bull-eyes... That just like me no difference!
Tim : (giggles) -uh sir, we agreed on the tenth... I've gotten to eleventh, gotten four bull-eyes... The others just going wild....
Bruce : i thought as much... You see (watching Tim break an arrow angrily) oh stop, break your arm instead, it's Not the arrow's fault it's your arm that takes aim, not the arrow!
Tim : (gives bruce an accusing stare) fine then, break my arm!
(peter opened the door silently and then steps in, it took sometime for his eyes to adjust to the dark room, When it did, he walked confidently as if he knew where everything is placed, he stopped right in front of garry, who is gasping for breath, wincing and grunting from pain)
Peter : (bends) hello... My prince..., hope your lunch has been served?
Garry : (panting, his head ache from the torturing) what do you want?
Peter : that's no way to start a conservation in a first meeting! (the terrible punch landed on garry chin, garry felt a tooth leave) so... (he finally said after a few moment of silence) let the interrogation begin (tbc).
Note :comment is highly needed for encouragement.. Thanks
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Isabel:Alex, you see ... It's not like that, it wasn"t the throne that led me to marry lucky, but i am short of words, when i heard that you being the second son wasn"t ordained as the king!
Alex : (glares at her as he sat on his favourite seat) you came all this way to tell me this, to awaken my hatred, my ha.. (pauses) well, you see i loved you then, but you chose to go with a punk you're more older to!
Isabel :and i still make it worthwhile, what i offer him... I offer it more to you... Oh God. If you had known my intention (she lament)
Alex : what?... Intention!, (laugh mockingly) stop hallucinating woman, lucky 's noone' s fool..., you can't have him step down even If he's in the brink of death, (kneels in front of Isabel to caress her chin) i have a way
*********** ***, *********
Peter: you're going to keep up this act aren't you?, (he stood almost in frustration) you know, you aren't going to go far with this i can assure you, so spill the beans while you're at it... you mightn't have a second chance, as my boss is so impatient and so hot tempered
Garrysadhis voice weak and rough) then i'd like to meet him personally
(the red_hot rod burned his lap in the exact spot it has been going)
Peter:don't make me use this again, until now, i'll double the rod!
Garrysadgasping and groaning painfully) use as many rods as you please, i'm not speaking with you, i must speak with your goddamn boss!
** * ********* ** *, *****
Alexsadcursing furiously) for the love of God, peter, why can't you just handle a simple talk, most people we've taken in in here so far has seen my face, as not to get exposed, they get killed!
Peter :but your highness, i tried as much as possible to cover your identity but the man has a strong_willfull head! and perseverance
Alexsadsighs) you've done all you could for him not to know.??
Peter :of course, yeah, i have, till now he hasn't the slightest clue
Alex :that son of a (pauses) devil, he's asking for a death wish and by God i say, he's got it come, noone sees me and go scot-free
Peter :so your highness, seems like you're going in there?
Alex :hell yes i am, and get a sword ready.. i might need it
(Jentkins a lad of about 17, knocks against the door, after soughting frantically to speak with the king but was declined with the excuse that the king was dreadfully i'll, after he lingered about in vain, he decided to go to the chief guard's abode(cg), how he had ran after his encounter. He had secretly followed Alex, until Alex got to a quiet area where he whistled, peter came out and they had talked silently till he got to an unknown building, fenced with thatch leaves and bamboo sticks that is stuck to the ground, as he stood and watch peter go in uncautiously, fifteen minutes later, a tortured scream voiced out even if it was silented roughly he had heard that voice before but where?, he blinks, immediately he remembered, he ran silently towards the palace, and now presently, the door opened, he heaved a heavy sigh and then went in)
(max eyebrow rose questionly as Harry entered the king chamber, he had on an uneasy form as if he were displeased about something)
Max:hello harry, what do you want? (he fired) here on business?
Harry :perhaps so, but, (gazes at the king who laid ill) has he fainted?
(max eyes directed to the king, his jaw dropped opened, he scurried over to the king bedside, he knelt and opened lucky's eyes and felt the pulse)
Max:oh God, if anything, (he groaned) he's getting worse by the day
************* ******* * **, **
Timsadgulping down the wine) even if we haven't verified prince Garry's death nor his corpse as some claimed to see, and you man dare not lie to us, we're a little young, i'm 45, bruce 43,but,he doesn't respect me like an older brother, all he does is kick me about like a ball and then bark out his ear deafening orders
Bruce :whose fault is it?, it isn't mine, i'm your superior for crying out loud, so you have to play along, obey and keep obeying i say, so boy(turns to the lad, jentkins is looking at them quizzically) tell us, you're certain what you heard is prince Garry's voice?
Jentkins :i'm definitely sure... but i expect you to rush down there now
Timsadgrins) not so fast friend, you're welcome to lead the way
(finn watched his mother go into the queen's chamber and he beckons to christine_a servant or attendant to the queen_she stood just outside awaiting the queen's cool, finn 19 years of age has been an admirer of christine,he beams on seeing her, she walked elegantly towards him, they stood staring at eachother passionately before engaging in a romantic hug)
(Alex walks in, garry grunts on seeing the shadowy figure entering)
Garry sadweak and roughly said) i thought i told you i won't talk to...
Alex:so i heard (he heard Garry's surprise gasp) hello brother!
(the silence continued, until the three men went tactifully round the house, hearing some mumblings, once tim had whispered 'hell, i thought this house was scanty... but see... "he pauses to peer meaningfully at the two other men,' what do you want me to say?" bruce had fired in a whispered, after he got embarrasing stare from tim, since then no words were exchanged, tim held two short swords in his hands, jentkins nothing... just watching, bruce had a bow and several arrows)
Bruce :there, (points toward a guard) jentkins, go distract the pole, make 'em leave the entrance so that tim and i can go in
Jentkins sadhis face white) what? (he almost bawled to the hearing of the said guards what do you take me for?, a bait?
Tim:nothing of that sort man, we take you as a Instrument to victory (tbc)
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2019
EPISODE 5
(Ken Watched The Shadowy Figure Coming His Way And His Hand Automatically Went For His Bow And Arrows,until He Saw The Harmless Frightened Boy,he Blinked On Seeing The Boy Uneasy Grin)
Ken:what Do You Want Kid-this Late?(glaring At Jentkins,who Put On A Pretended Confidence Otherwise Shrinking In Fear)lost Your Way?
Jentkins: (manages To Maintain A Calm Voice)yes,i'm New Here,my Cousin Brought Me To That Ale House Over There (points) And Left Me To Find My Way
Kensadvexed,but Surveyedjentkins Face As He Leads The Way)follow Me!
Tim: God,this Guy's Classic,check-out Would you Have Done it?
Bruce:certainly Nnt,i Would've Saved My Head Instead Of Moving Right Into The.....I'm Short Of Words(cutting The Word "trap')
Tim:so Then,since The Entrance Is Cleared,let's Pick Up Some Trail And See What We Can Make Of It...
Bruce: I Pray I Have The Chance To Use My Bow!
Tim: And There Will Be Plenty Of Chance To Use It My Friend Believe Me (pats Bruce Shoulder And Grins) Come On Let's Get Them!
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Continuation
Finn:yes i Admit It,we Shouldn't Be Seeing Much Of Eachother,i Know You're More Older Than I,it Should've Served to Keep Me Away,but Know That It Can't. Among Other Females Here, You're The Number One
Christine: Since We've Seen Eachother today My Prince,hope I'm Free To Go...(she Said,heading Away)
Finn: Nope,you See,you Know My Age,but What About Yours?
Christine: (she Blushed)my...Age,since Your Highness Asked(she Curtsied)i'm 21(Finn Grin Knew No Bound)
Garry: (struggling To Free Himself) I Should've Guessed,Alex...?
Alex: (sits On The Chair In Front Of Garry)you See Brother,tell Me About Why The Throne Wasn't Given To You Nor I,tell Me Why So... (he Was Short By Garry)
Garry: (with A Sharp Voice)that's Because Neither Of Us Deserves It
Alex: (he Blinked)is That..., Is That What you Think Garry?(reddened)
Garry:it's Not Me Stupid,it's What Dad Said...You See...(pauses)
Alex:how Did he Get The Nerve To Tell You All These?
Garry:he Didn't,i Eavedropped,i Did Man, Goddamnit, I Did
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Continuation
(years Ago,fact Begins)
(Liam Sat Tormentedly On The Throne His Hand Curled To A Fist,the Letter Written In The Scroll Could Be Seen Carelessly Laid on The Ground Squeezed And A Little Torn,"boyd' Liam Called Until A Man In Resemblance To Bruce Ran In,it's Obvious Boyd Is Bruce Father,and Still Boyd Is Also A Guard,"ACG'at That,boyd Bowed Before Liam)
Liam: (furious)where Were You When This Letter Was Sent?(points To The Scroll On The Ground)ain't You...Oh My,i Forgot You Can't Read!
Boyd: (still Bowing)atleast Sir I'm Picking The Alphabets Bits By Bits
Liam:that's No Progress At All,i Tell You It Isn't...,now Dn Ynu Know Whn The Sender Is?(boyd Shook His Head)you Weren't At Your Post Then!(alarmed)seriously Boyd,i Wonder Why I Still Spare You As My"CG'
Boyd: (raises His Head Regretfully)you Can Demote Me If You Please!
Liam: (ignores The Statement)i Tell You What?(boyd Brows Shot Up)the Content's Terrifying,i'm Written To Abdicate The Throne!
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 4:44am On Apr 12, 2019
Continuation
(the Glass Clang Together As The Council Men Gulped Down Their Wine In Merriment,they Chat Rowdily)
Nick:we've Had Enough Already,we Have To Do Away With A King Who Doesn't Have Military Experience, One Unable To Lift Up Arms To Defend Himself...Not To Of We The Masses!(turns To Jack)that's Why Jack Have To Step-in,he's barely 58, He's one Who Can Help Us When War Arises...People From King Liam's Lineage Is So Weak And Vulnerable Compared To That Of Jack's (jack Beams)
(now)
Garry:so You See,that Was When The Council Teamed Up With Dad To Take Out Uncle Liam,Whom I'd Say You Vaguely Remember As you Young To Care. I Was Twelve Ane You Were Seven....
Alex:cut The Age Thing,and Get On With The Story
(the Fact Continues)
Liam: i'm Scared Boyd,apart From You And My Wife Kate There's Noone Else I Can Rely On,Grandpa Passed The Throne To My Dad And I Being The Only Heir...As In Been That He Had A Second Son Who's Wise And Military Brought Up,I Wouln't Be Sitting on This Throne Now
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 4:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Boyd: Don't Say That My King,I And Ned Will Give Our Lives For Yours!
(kate Back Was Turned, So She Couldn't Detect The Intruder, If It Hadn't Been She Was Facing The Mirror In Her Room,now It Is Too Late,the Rough Hands Held A Piece Of Cloth Which He Used To Cover Her Nose And Mouth To Keep Her From Screaming And Also For Inhalance,When Her Deperate Movement Ceased,falling Backward To Him Limbiy,The Masked Man Sprung Her Across His Shoulder And Then Headed For The Door...)
Episode 6 Coming Up
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Episode 6
(liam Threw Yet Another Scroll Again Furiously Before Screaming "Boyd!'several Times,it Took 30 Seconds For Boyd To Appear)
Boyd: (eyes The Scroll,out Of Illiteracyasks)my King,what's In It?
Liam:this Morning When I Went To The Queen Quarter,i Was Told She's not in All Night,i Was Stunned, Instinct Told Me To Check On My Small Boy Lucky...He's Sleeping Peacefully And Then When I Came Here To Ponder The Queen's Whereabout I Met This Letter Sitting On My Throne
Boyd:you Haven't Answered My Question,your Majesty,what's In It?
Liam:it Wrote On It With A Different Handwriting I Think I Recognise Even If I Were Blindfolded,it States That She's Kidnapped Until Further Writing Or So It Says
Boyd: (takes The Scroll To Scrutinize It)yes It's True,it's From A Different Writer, But To Sorry To Pry My King,who Would You Wrote It?
Liam: (blinks Undecided,he Hesitates And Said With A Stammer)jack!,My Uncle
(Now)
Garry: So You See Brother. There's No Difference Between You And Dad Who Went To Take...
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Garry:who Went To A Great Lenghth Of Using A Female Not...Just A Female...A Queen At That To Enhance His Plan!
Alex:screw You,surely That's Not The End Of The Story!
(fact Continues)
Ned: (shoves His Hand Into His Packet Of Money)damn Devil,i'm Short Of Coins Boyd(relaxing On A Pillar)what Do We Do?
Boyd: (shrugged)we Starve Man, No Coins..No Food That's It
Ned:hell man,i Was Expecting You To Offer Yours!
Boyd:sorry To Disappoint Friend,i Don't Have A Damn On Me!
Ned:i Can't Live Without Food,food's Enough To Kill In One Day
Boyd:better Get Used To It Man(raises His and Senses The Uproar Coming)God,the King's Right!(watching Jack And The Council Member Stomping In,slaying Those Who Dare Obstruct There Way)
Jack: (sees Boyd And Ned Staring In Astonishment)so Far So Good
(he Halts,then Points His Sword Toward The Men)those Two Over There's The Headache,One's An Archer The Other Deals With Sword,they Aren't Educated,but Are Intelligent At Arms,so Be Extra Careful, Let Move As Planned
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Council Members: (draws Their Sword Defiantly)after You!
(now)
Garry:so You See,that Was How It Was Planned To Dethrone Uncle Liam,poor Lucky Was Young Then,The Plan Is About To Be Executed, With Dad As Their Leader...I Expect You To Know All This You Were Seven Then!
Alex:damn Seven Garry,go On With The Story!
(meanwhile)
(Bruce And Tim Was Busy Slaying As Quietly As Possible,and Also Gaining Entrance As They Follow The Rough Voice Of Alex And Garry)
Ken:here We Are Boy,hope You Will Be Able To Find Your Way Hence?
Jentkins:why Sure Sir(points To A Building)i Think I Know That House
Ken:don't Think Boy,(surveying The Dark Place)come'on Move,you Can't Expect Me To Keep Leading You I've Got Works To Do(strutting Back Where They Came)
(Boyd Draws His Sword Ignoring His Bow And Arrows,compelling The Guards To Do Same,he Ordered Them To Attack With Him Leading,the Clash Was Vital,as As A Single Member Of The Council Barely Got Injured Instead More Guards Were Slayed,seeing This..
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Seeing This,Ned Yelled)
Ned:fall Back!(he Bawled)and Protect The King!(they Began Running Towards The Palace,turns To Boyd In A Whisper)pass A Word To The King!
(few Guards Enters With Boyd,then Positioned Themselves At The Entrance And Every Dangerous Sides. On Seeing Boyd,Liam Worried Eyes Died Down As He Could Hear The Clangs And Shatters Of Swords,Boyd Bowed As He Always Did Saying)
Boyd:my King,let This Humble Servant Lead You To Safety,the Palace Is In Rukus,it's Unsafe For Ynu,(seeing Liam Quizzical Look)you Are So Right My King,Jack's Behind All This. The Letter...Everything
Liam:i Can't Leave,what About Kate And Lucky?
Boyd: (bites His Lip)we Haven't Much Much Time,and We Haven't Verify Her Whereabout You See, So Now There's But One Possibility,saving Prince Lucky On Our Way Out,that's The Least We Can Do(sighs)i'm So Sorry Your Majesty
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
(Ned Kept Fighting On,losing more Men At The Interval,while The Six More Intruders Continue To Gain The Upper-hand,he Bawled The Order Of Withdrawal,hence,they Stepped Back,the Guards Have Been Decreased Greatly,with Few Of Them Wounded Severely,Ned And The Remaining Guards aren't Prepared For What's Coming As Troops Of Armed Men Flowed Into The Palace,through The Palace Gate. Sensing They Have Been Caught Unawares And Exceedingly Outnumbered,he Bawled Orders"protect The King'he Yelled,but The Guards Reversed Their Weapons(swords And Spears And So)forwarding It To Ned,Ned Froze)
Ned:living God!(readys Himself For A Clash Of Chance Fight)hell,it's A Set Up!
(Liam Kept Glancing About As If He Had Lost Something As They Kept Moving Down The Corridor,Boyd And The Other Guards Makes Way For Him To Follow Behind,as They Go Down The Corridor,one Of The Guards Groaned In Pain All Turned To See An Arrow Go Through The Guard Throat And Then Fall Lifelessly,face-first-dead.....)
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
In A Matter Of Seconds Arrows Started Darting In Around Them,Killing Whoever Is Shot By It,Boyd Caught The Arm Of The Fear-stricken Liam)
Boyd:run Just Ahead,go On...(he Pleads)i'll Hold Them While I Can,the Guards Will Excort You Out!(he Said,sliding His Sword Into It Sheathe,and Then Seizes His Bow And Arrow Than Hung Across His Neck,resting At His Back)
Liam:lucky...What About Lucky?(running Forward The Guards Follows)
Boyd:i'll See What I Can Do To Help Him,(he Fixed The Arrow To The Bow String,extends It,waiting...)bruce(he Muttered To Himself)forgivd This Father Of Yours(and Then The First Appeared,he Fired)
(Tim Clang The Sword Together With The Numerous Swords That clang To His,with All His Might He Pushed Them Away,he Staggered Back From The Impact,his Eyes Blazing Furiously,"no Count Bums'he Yelled"back Sliders'he Said Before He Run Off,running Back To The Building Up A Corridor,with More Guards At His Heels,he Held His Stabbed Stomach In Pain,arrows Upon Arrows Kept Whirling Past Him)
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Episode7
(arrows Upon Arrows,miscalculatedly Aimed Whirled Past His Head,he Kept His Head Down Until He Raised His Head,his Eyes Caught Up With That Of Liam Who Is Running From The Opposite End)
(Kate Moaned Painfully,the Knife Stuck To Her Throat,she Prayed..Really Prayed That She Won't Get To See Her Husband Dead As She Gazed At The Palace Surroundings,it's Stormy While The Inside Is Rowdy,the Masked Man Held Her From Behind With His Arm And Then As She Prayed. The Knife Went Sideway,slitting Her Throat,her Mouth Agape As She Fell Lifelessly To The Ground,the Masked Man Took Off His Mask,a Blonde Man Appeared,his Gaze Went Right To Garry-young Garry-staring At Him In Hiding,the Blond Man Grinned)
(now)
Alex:damn,what Are You Telling Me?,Lucky's No Brother Of Mine,worsestill,dad Installed Him As King!(alarmed And Worried)
Garry:the Man Was Beaten...(laughs)seriously Beaten!
Alex:now This's Way Overboard,look(sighs)what Next?,who's That Blonde Man,do I Know Him?
Garry:right,to The....
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 3:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Garry:right,to The Very Least,(stares Straight At Alex)it's Eric)
(Eric Sat Up From His Bedding And Stretched Himself Full Lenghth,his Gaze Fixed On The Battle Axe That Was Hanged On The Wall,his Mouth Spill Into An Uneasy Grin,he Moved Towards It And Took It And Then,started Sliding It Up And Down His Palm Feeling It)
(back To Facts)
(Boyd Eyes Felt Blurry And He Felt Two Or Three Straight Pain In His Stomach And Chest There And Then He Knew He Had Been Hit,two To His Stomach,one To His Heart. And He Remembered Two Hands Dragging Him Along,his Heels Slides And Sprawled As He Was Being Dragged. He Blinked Trying To Overcome The Blindness,and Then His Eyes Closed)
(Jack And The Five Council Members Storms Into The Scene,Ned Has Been Hit With Several Arrows And Is Clinging For Dear Life Desperately,barely Able To Talk And Stand,liam Hence Was Held And A Bow Handed To Jack)
Jack:hello Liam,(scoffs)long Time No See,uncle's A Little Naught Isn't It?(laughs)right,i Know(eyes Ned)...
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 4:19am On Apr 15, 2019
Jacksadeyes Ned)poor Soul,i See,well Liam You See,i've Got Loads Of Surprises For You!
(before Ned Eyes Went Dark,the Last He Saw Was Kate Lifeless Body Being Dropped Roughly By A Blonde Man. By Now Masked,and Then To His Disappointment,he Saw Boyd,"the Almighty Boyd' body Also Before His World Went Dark,leaving Liam To Fend For Himself)
Alex:that's One Hell Of an History(scoffs),what Do You Care?
Garry:father's Always Wrong I Tell You,greed Led Him Wrong And You...
Alex:skip Those Words,and Tell Me What The Hell You Heard?
(back To Facts)
(Jack Sat On The Throne Gasping For Breath,after Rounds And Rounds Of Water Poured On Him)
Jack: (facing Max Who Was Somehow Young At That Time)max!(he Called)you Know,(gasping)i Keep Having That Tormenting Nightmare(just At The Closed Entrance,young Garry Stood There Amid The Guards,listening)it's Been A Couple Of Years I Seized Power From Liam Who Died As A Result,he Now Haunts Me Day In-day Out Whenever I Sleep!
Max:what'd You Intend On Doing My King
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 4:35am On Apr 15, 2019
Maxsadsplashing Wateron Jack)you Aren't Giving The Throne Up Now,would You?
Jack:i Might,if It Gets Out Of Hand,then I'll Hand Over To Liam's Boy Lucky,notwithstanding Garry's Fate!
(now)
Garry:now You Know,i'm the One Being Hurt Here Not You Alex
Alexsadsmiles,knowing The Darkness Conceals It)that's Why It's Going To Be Fun,come'on Here's The Proposal,i'm Throwing At You
Garry:to Hell With Your Proposal Brother,and Count Me Out Of It!
Alex:someone's Been Insensible Here,come'on...Let's Team Up We Can Make A Great Team,draw Influence,gain Power..And All..
(the Door Jerked Open,Bruce And Tim Enters,gasping And Panting For Breath)
Tim: (bends Tiredly,but Points His Sword Blindly At Any Side He Thought Alex Would Be)this's So Suffocating-ah,gameover Isn't It Alex?
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2019
(Ken Went Back To His Guarding Side,after Standing For Sometime He Decides To Take A Little Walk Inside,.He Was Alarmed To Find The Bodies Sprawled Lifelessly On The Ground,remembering Jentkins"bloody Hog'he Muttered"a Trick'he Ran Towards Peter's Quarter And Opened The Door,peter Was Sleeping Mindlessly,sitting On The Only Chair Of The Room,his Legs Placed On The Desk At It Front,Ken Took Two Seconds To Look At Him Before Shaking His Head And Yelled)
Ken:boss,we've Got Intruders And They've Done Severe Damage
Peter: (remembering Alex)prince Alex,Is He Out Already?
Ken: (thinks)i Ain't Sure Sir,last I Checked He's Blasting That Prince Garry Guy
Peter:you Weren't At Your Post(he Bawled) Why?
Ken:i Was Tricked By A Kid,who Is Also A Part Of Them-the Intruders-otherwise....(his Voice Trailed Off)
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2019
(Jentkins Hovered Around The Building Premises,as All Was Quiet,he Pondered What Might Have Been The Fate Of The Two Palace Guards Tim And Bruce,he Sat On His Heels Undecided,the Night Is Now Chilly To Him And He Shivered To It And Sigh"well'he Muttered' "they Made Him Come And Wait...Then He'll Have To')
Next Episode Coming Up
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by 1sundaya: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2019
Get everything new and latest about literature @ nigerialiteraryhub.com.ng and also follow us on Twitter/Instagram @ngliteraryhub
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
(Jentkins Hovered Around The Building Premises,as All Was Quiet,he Pondered What Might Have Been The Fate Of The Two Palace Guards Tim And Bruce,he Sat On His Heels Undecided,the Night Is Now Chilly And He Shivered. He Sighs"well'he Muttered"they Made Him Come And Wait..Then He'll Have To

Episode8
( Alex Froze On Seeing The Two,he Gazed At Garry's Face To See If He Had A Hand In Their Coming,but The Shocked Expression Told Him The Otherwise.Garry Was As Shocked As He Was)
Alex: (searching For The Men With His Eyes In The Dark Room)Tim Is That You?(the Sword Swirled Blindly Missing Him By Five Inches)you Fool!(he Cursed),he's At My Mercy Remember,start Anything Now I'll...(the Sword Barely Swept Past His Head)holy Smoke!(he Cried)
Bruce:Tim Be Careful,don't Scare The Man(he Said In The Dark)he Might Just Scream And That My Friend,is A Problem
Alex:Bruce You're Here Too?For Me?
(another Blow Swept Past His Face,it Is Not Sword Now,but It's A Punch,"God Whoever Shoved It...'he Thought)
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
(Peter Stood Just Outside The Entrance With Four Of His Boys,identified As Lex,King,Barnes And Ken. King One Of The Two At The Other End Held A Torch To Be Litten When They Overpower The Men Inside)
Lucky:aah...(rising Up From Bed)my Head!(grunts As He Places His Head Between His Head)max!!!(he Called,the Man Woke Hurriedly,running And Bows Before Lucky)how Long Was I Out Max?
Max: (sniffs)my King(pauses)about A Day And A Half!
Lucky: (shakes His Head Then Turned To Max)what's Wrong With Me?
(Eric Came Out Of His House,locking The Door,then Bends To Pick His Boots Or Sandals,his House Is Situated In Slum Area,and Now,a Man Who Had Once Been A Terror Even If He Was Never Found Out Because Of The Mask He Always Wore Back Then,he Had Set Up A Reputation For Himself,quite A Handy One At That,he's Made Enough Dough From It,as Especially Working Under Jack Who Had Paid Him Handsomely For Catching Up To Liam And Bringing The Bait(kate),now Here He Is Broked,after Squandering His Fortune...)
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
(after Squandering His Fortune,with The The Hope Of Clinging To More Life With Jack,Jack Died Suddenly And So Reversed His Chance,and Right Then He Knew His Game Was Up,he'll Have To Wait For An Unexpected Visit About His Deed To Liam,today,though About 58,he Sat. Putting On His Sandals Pondering This Question"who Might Be Coming')
(Billy And Thomson Watched Regretfully As The Blond Man Stood To Leave The Two Young Men,on Seeing This Started Trailing Him Cautiously,making Sure The Blond Man Doesn't Glance Towards Them With A Suspicious Look,just As They Kept Moving And Stopping,conuersing With Eachother In A Stop Whenever The Blond Man Seems To Stop,when They Lifted Their Head Up After The Usual Stop And Feighed Conversating only To Find Him Gone,they Strolled A Little Past,then Searched Around With Their Eyes,sweeping The Place Searchingly,a Strong Hands Turned Them From Behind,They Turned To Their Horror,Here's The Man They'd Wish To Surprise,it Was THE BLOND MAN Who Had Turned Them To Him)
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bruce:now We're Giving You A Good Dose Of A Chance Fella,and I Want You To Grab,really Grab It!(he Said To The Darkness(Alex)
(Garry Grunt Of Pain Can Be heard,it's Obvious Alex Is Instigating Him,two Sharp Breaths Are Heard,with Garry's Getting More Intense)
Tim:holy Jesus,Bruce Do Something This Punk's Strangling Him Already
(Bruce And Tim In One Movement Wanted To Make A Move But Was Halted By The Heavy Hit Of The Hilt Of Swords Slammed Against Their Back-head,the Last They Remembered Was Five Movement Of People Entering,one With A Torch..And Then They Spread out On The Ground And Fainted)
Max:my King,you'll Have To Give More For Verification,i Haven't The Slightest Clue As To What It Is..My King!
Lucky: (sighs In Frustration And Anger)i'll Give You Time,when's It?
Max:about Tomorrow Evening my king I'll Pass The Time Examining You All Night,take Note Of The Syptom...,with Hope,i'll Make It
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
Eric: (blinks On Seeing The Two closely Now)hell Boys(he Beamed)you Guys Sure Knows How To Put One's Mind On Edge!
Billy: (shrugs)we Weren't Doing It For Impression,Eric(Eric Raised A Brow Questioningly)prince Garry's Dead...We Heard It!
(Eric Shot A Look At Billy And Thomson,and Then Finally,he Hissed. Strutting Off)
(sometime Later)
Alex:i Gave Him A Chance,to Team Up With Me,not That I Regret It,but Look,he's Made Me Do It At Last...He's Dead Now As Claimed!
Peter:it Wasn't Your Fault Your Majesty...It Isn't In The Very Least You Did All You Could For Him,don't Worry We'll Dispose His Body Somewhere In No Time,(an Idea Came Up)what About Those Two Chief Guards?
Alex:keep Them Sitting On The Chairs,bound,(removes His Legs From Atop The Desk And Then Stood As If To Leave)i'll Visit Them In No Time!
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
(the Water Brought them To Conciousness,tn Them They Felt Like They're Hearing Tons Of Voices Until When They're Settling To Overcome The Darkness,were They Able To Note That They Were Two,Peter Was Saying)
Peter:lex Come'on Hurry Our Friends Aren't Refreshed Yet,let's keep Cooling Them Down Till The Time Of Their Torturing(they Heard Lex Scurry Off)
(Bruce And Tim Felt A Terrible Pain In Their Head Especially The Back-head)
Bruce: (struggling To Break Free,but Felt Bound To Sit On The Chair Like Tim)you Worthless Scum What Did You Do To Him?(he Asked Heatedly)
Tim:easy Man,take It Easy,there's Still Time For Questioning(he Retorted)for Now Try Saving Our Head!(he Whispered)
Peter: (sighs,just Then Lex Entered With A Bucket Of Water)before I Answer That One,do You Mind?(takes The Water From Lex And Then Splash The Water To Their Faces,Bruce And Tim Struggled To Breath)you See,if You Hadn't Showed Up Perhaps,"perhaps'the Man Might've Joined Us,but Because Of Your Stupid Selves,he Got Himself Bein Strangled
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
(Jentkins Saw Alex Enter Amid The Darkness In The Surrounding He Is Able To Detect Alex Body Movement,he Sighs After He Had A Guard Say To Ken"we Got The Intruders,they're Two,they're Bound To The Chairs In The Room That Prince Was Kept'. "Was' He Heard Ken Whisper To A Guard,obviously Scolding The Guard On How To Voice Out Certain Words,jentkins Heart Skipped A Beat On Hearing What Has Befallen The Two Guards,he Then Paused To Think What His Next Move Would Be)
Alex: (Glancing Sideways Upon Coming Up To Lex Who Stood Just Beside A Door As Several Were Seen)where's Peter?,i can't Find Him Anywhere?
Lex:oh Sir!, He Might Still Be With Those Two Sir I Presume!
Alex: (scoffs)let Him Touch Any Of Them I Swear He Won't Like Himself!

Next Episode Coming Up Sooner Or Later
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 1:23am On May 02, 2019
Episode9
(finn held billy skillfully but the fellow kept reversing the attacks cleverly,finn finally blocked a severe blow by bending his waist the sword whirled past his back,sensing a weakening billy swiftly sent his foot to clear finn off the ground,finn who is about to elbow billy's back was too late to notice as billy swept him off the ground,he landed with a thud to the ground)
Billy: what'd you say my prince?,don't i make a good squire?
Finn: (stands and dusts himself)that's one hell of a move man,that...who taught you that?
Isabel: christine go just a little farther,yes...dip your hand in there....good. Bring it!(footsteps were heard walking towards her. Christine bowed before giving the small bottle to isabel)is my bed ready?
Christine: (glances about the queen's room)it should. I've told the maid in charge to take care of it(bows)
Isabel:see to it that it's done i won't tolerate any form of procrastination you hear me,(rises from her make up seat)i'm off to see the king
(grace kept wriggling and laying uncomfortably on the bed,thick form of sweating formed on her face,as she gasps for breath,it was billy who shook her away,when she rose,she said scaringly'bruce"wink
( Alex got a grip on peter's hand as the repeated punches kept landing at tim's chin,amid the darkness,he flung peter backward carelessly,peter staggered backwards to maintain a solid balance but fell unceremoniously)
Alex: don't you dare touch them man,they aren't yours to deal with,you...
Peter: (struggling to get up)as you please my prince i just wanted to spare you sometime to extract some forceful words out of them, since they're such a hard-nuts and barely able to comply,fine,you can have them
Alex: beat it!(he bawled)scram you parrot...scram,beat it i say!(he watched peter leave,then turned to the bound two)where were we?
(ken gazes seriously as he saw a moving figure at the outside,but then he cleared his mind 'just another drunk bastard"he muttered to himself,if only he had known...if only he had known)
( jentkins could feel ken's eyes penetrating to find his,but with time ken took his eyes away,whistling like one who has nothing to care about,about fifteen minutes of an impatient wait,ken seems to leave his post. When jentkins saw this he found out that ken went to ease himself,he then cautiously move to the entrance,opened the lock and then zoomed in,he raised his cloth up to reveal a thick iron rod clinging and stuck to his pant,'it's there alright,let's not panic',he muttered just as he entered through ken's blocking where it leads to the inside,ken was just coming and was unobservant,he stood mindlessly in his post,jentkins grinned at this,he turned forward and took a deep breath,now his adventure begins he must see to it that bruce and tim is free no matter what)
Bruce: oh! You think You're good enough as king,no you're mistaken i tell you,you'll never fit in,two capital offense is up against you,two solid kidnapping cases and one of whom you kidnapped...was murdered by you
(Alex can be seen standing upright,obviously thinking of something)
Tim: what beats me is how he sent prince garry to the king as though he were dead,painting prince garry white and stank of ale and then he got him back unnoticed
Alex: ah,that's one good question i've been expecting so you see,(rubs his palm in pleasure)then,i knew the king's condition even if it isn't out yet. Dumb physician...naive examinations (scoffs)
Tim: i don't get what you mean by 'the king's condition"(eyeing alex)
Alex: well that's one silly rhetorical question you asked yet,okay...okay...i'll tell you in half-way,the man's like can i say drugged,you see when it circulates ,he starts showing some strange symptoms,or else it act quick and keenly before that effect kick in but until then his health.......
Bruce: screw you (he spat at Alex)go to hell!(he struggles to break free)
( the metal hit the back of one he met on his way,that one collapsed and he proceeded towards the uncertain destination, this isn't the first or fourth he had taken down now,but with hope,he hoped he won't end up being caught)
Re: THE IN-TWINES MISSION 1 (chapter 1) by obasi234(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2019
isabel: what with the king's condition and stop hesitating max(yelling softly and taking glances at lucky who laid on the bed,asleep)max,spit it out,you can't keep on this way it's no good and you know it
Max: (bows)i'm sorry my queen(finding words)it's just that..(pause)it's just that(pauses and sighs)it's just that i'm not yet done in the examination my queen
Isabel: when will the day be?,i must find out what's wrong with him!
Max: i promise you my queen,you'll hear from me on the morrow evening
Eric: it's good i'd say,(grins)come'on punk...oh you're being mean. So then (facing a man who sat opposite him in his room)john don't be a bad man...okay here's the deal,how about i give you that my chopper over there(waves towards his hanged axe)isn't it good man?
John: how good is it?( Eric nods)use your mouth man...
Eric: it's weighty yes,it isn't blunt rather excessively sharp
John: sharp!(he gazed at the axe)i don't picture you being a meat seller because this axe ain't for something like that,or were you?
Eric: (manages to smile) kind of,it's complicated,how'bout our deal?
( john came out of the house,shuts the door and shaking his head with a grin he met or as expected by him harry)
Harry: hello boss,what kept you so long,prince alex doesn't like being kept waiting,is the blond man still living in there?
John: yes( brings out a drawing portraying eric's young look)though he's older now but all together it fits and exactly him...
Harry: good then,we'll find a way to locate him next time boss!
( finn steps his legs into the bowl of water and then he hopped out immediately yarping and cursing, billy on hearing those words rushed in)
Billy: my prince why the scream?. Isn't it hot to your liking?
Finn: i thought you were deaf,but you're dumb and senseless as well,so did i tell you to boil the water to this level?,what am i? A dragon!
Billy: when you said 'hot",i thought you meant 'hot",so i made it that way
Finn: so i'll bleach to death,oh come'on i ain't a dragon,see when i tell you hot water,i meant bathable and endurable hot water,one that's so enjoyable when in it,so now,go get something to cool it down(watches billy leave within minute comes back with a big jar of water,gripped so tightly and by his take of breath and veins shown,finn decides it's so heavy)so quick!(ignores billy as he pours half the water in the big bowl)so then,you can leave now i'll call you when i need anythin(billy bows and left,after making sure of billy's departure,finn sank both feets into the bowl again,he hopped out,the bowl almost broke to pieces,splashes of water fell to the ground) billy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommended Reading For Magic And The Occult / Read This Book---"kingdoms Of Conflict" / Destiny Lied (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.