Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Awaiting Lng? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Awaiting Lng? (2826 Views)

Nigeria Lng / Lng Recruitment Details / Working With Chevron Or Nigeria LNG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awaiting Lng? by naposari: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2007
LNG is already a success story, believe that and you shall have it. I recommend that you start doing your thanksgiving. the word of God works, dare to beleieve it!
Re: Awaiting Lng? by segxy4ever(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2007
Yes my brother i believe it is a success story indeed
naposari:

LNG is already a success story, believe that and you shall have it. I recommend that you start doing your thanksgiving. the word of God works, dare to beleieve it!
naposari:

Re: Awaiting Lng? by beautyx2: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2007
I feel like i'm there already, just awaiting my training. God is awesome o.
Re: Awaiting Lng? by jidegirl(f): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
I beleive! I believe!! I believe!!!

We'll meet at the training school.

Keep your hope alive folks wink
Re: Awaiting Lng? by uchchu: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2007
i had always believed i will work in NLNG. I thank GOD cos He has already done it for me.
Re: Awaiting Lng? by teekay: 6:11am On Apr 20, 2007
i belive , THANK U JESUS,
Re: Awaiting Lng? by chukky76(m): 6:58am On Apr 20, 2007
i believe. really. I do
Re: Awaiting Lng? by fredie(f): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2007
It's good to have believers declaring the word. Yes I know its a done thing already and I know we shall meet at the trainig school because its done already. I give thanks to GOD. In the name of Jesus
Re: Awaiting Lng? by elewachi: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2007
Please I need my WAEC result of 2007 I hve been waiting and searching from the website no responds. see my exam number.4332102004

I will be glad possible to be my email address elewachi@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Awaiting Lng? by zion1: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2007
YES OOOOOOOOO. I TAP INTO THAT REALM!!! I BELIEVE AND SO I RECEIVE NLNG EMPLOYMENT FROM GOD! "HE THAT HAS BEGUN THE GOOD WORK WILL BE FAITHFUL TO COMPLETE IT." "FOR THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH." THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Awaiting Lng? by aking: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2007
hi! Zion,
do pardon me, i maybe far from reality, this one you guys are already reapn d dividends of faith, have u bn called 4 d interview?
Re: Awaiting Lng? by Zcoozy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2007
Well,
We don't have to see the invitation before we decalare it, thats faith. I know without a doubt that that's the next level for whoever dares to believe.
and I boldly say "I do". See ya all not only at the next stage, but also in NLNG as fully employed staffs.

@hi! Zion,
do pardon me, i maybe far from reality, this one you guys are already reapn d dividends of faith, have u bn called 4 d interview?
Re: Awaiting Lng? by presido(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2007
I claim my NLNG job in Jesus name.God has done it already.We will c at the training school.CHEERS.
Re: Awaiting Lng? by amachiks(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2007
I am greatful to God because He has written my name among the NLNG graduate trainees of 2007. My joy is derived from the scriptures which assured me that "I shall say the branches have been broken off that I be grafted in. Yes because of unbelief they were broken off and I standeth in faith", ( Romans 11v19) Allelujah. To God be the glory. amen! He will see us through that belief in the power that raised Jesus Christ up from death. Praise God!
Re: Awaiting Lng? by milestone: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2007
i feel you guys.Keep the flame burning.God is still on the thone.Shall all meet @ training school. :
Re: Awaiting Lng? by Goodleader(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2007
I tap from you people's anointing and faith. We shall meet at the training school as NLNG graduate trainees.sHALOM!
Re: Awaiting Lng? by amachiks(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2007
amachiks:

I am greatful to God because He has written my name among the NLNG graduate trainees of 2007. My joy is derived from the scriptures which assured me that "I shall say the branches have been broken off that I be grafted in. Yes because of unbelief they were broken off and I standeth in faith", ( Romans 11v19) Allelujah. To God be the glory. amen! He will see us through that belief in the power that raised Jesus Christ up from death. Praise God!
Re: Awaiting Lng? by Rare(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2007
Everyone wants a taste of the sugar; so do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Awaiting Lng? by Molseye(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2007
I believe too. The will of God be done in my Life and every one here. Amen.
Re: Awaiting Lng? by beewhy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2007
Glory be to God, because I will be recruited by NLNG at the end of this recruitment process
Re: Awaiting Lng? by onayemi1: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2007
It's so wonderful to see the level of faith been displayed at this forum. If God can give us life then NLNG job is just an icy on the Sugar. We will all meet at NLNG. God is on our side. THANKS TO GOD BECAUSE HE WILL PEREFECT EVERYTHING AS REGARDS NLNG. WE SHALL GIVE THE TESTIMONY AT THE TRAINING SCHOOL. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Awaiting Lng? by ekwenchi: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2007
FAITH THAT WORKS,

DEAR PEEPS,

ACCORDING TO HEBREWS 10 VS. 23, WHICH SAYS 'HOLD UNTO YOUR CONFESSION OF HOPE WITHOUT WAVERING, BECAUSE HE THAT HAS PROMISED IS FAITHFUL.'

THE SAME GOD THAT OPPORTUNED US TO BE PART IN THE SECOND STAGE TEST OF THE NLNG RECRUITMENT PROCESS, IS ABLE TO FINISH THE RACE FOR US. TRUST AND FAITH IN THAT NAME IS ALL IT TAKES.

SEE YOU GUYS AT THE TRAINING SCHOOL, AND YOU WILL KNOW ME WHEN YOU SEE ME BECAUSE I WILL BE GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR.
Re: Awaiting Lng? by aniffy4eva(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hi guys,

I believe and i have received,

Heard the results shd be out by the end of this week,

"don't quote me oo!!" wink

Wish u all the very best,
Re: Awaiting Lng? by sweetstjoy(f): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2007
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM THERE ALREADY
THANK GOD FOR THIS THREAD.
ONE LOVE smiley
Re: Awaiting Lng? by dablinky: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2007
U all now no God and read ur bibles because of employment with NLNG, let me use this medium to inform u that sin is a barrier to prayers bin answered so first and foremost confess ur sins and accept Christ or else ur prayer will still remail an abomination.

To all hopefuls in Christ, i want to tell u dat God is not a man that he should lie.
Have faith.
Re: Awaiting Lng? by chineloo: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2007
I really believe am already there because of the promises of God for me in the book of Isaiah 43. Catch u all in the training school. God is Awesome.
Re: Awaiting Lng? by ogmartins: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2007
since 3rd march 2007 i dream dreams.because GOD SAID ask and it shall be given to u .i knw that NLNG IS MINE.see u all in the training school.
Re: Awaiting Lng? by bebrief(m): 1:44am On Apr 26, 2007
The lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I shall want, (Ps 23) , Including NLNG

It is mine and I claim it, Amen

Best of luck to all hopefuls in the house, just keep watch and pray.

I called the NLNG line earlier and the reply I got is that they do not know when the next will be

But lets hope for early next week, at most!

You can also confirm 01-2624190 Extension: 0214, but bebrief!

One love
Re: Awaiting Lng? by kp: 9:27pm On May 18, 2007
i believe

(1) (Reply)

Quality Control Officers Needed In A Food And Beverages Firm / Starcom Recruiting / F.C.S.C Form{i Desperately Need 2 Fill Dis Form}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.