Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks (4308 Views)

Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / My Organic Poultry Farming / Cost Of Raising 100 Hundred Broilers In My Home-made Poultry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by Netra: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Following! Well done!! Could you post the daily chart you are using?

1 Like

Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by organicfoods(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
pheonixdld2:
Before their arrival I had made an extract of garlic, ginger and tumeric fresh blended and sieved...and put just 1 cap cover of the I liter sprite bottle in 1.5ltr of fresh water & also same the same measurement of Oga Saka cc Organicfoods immune booster, lab and super tagiri.
CC Organic foods
PS: The garlic, ginger and tumeric blend extraction is almost drained because I drink from its also. wink cheesy
Good job bro!
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by sanni4susx(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2019
organicfoods:
Good job bro!
Please how much do you get that of @oga saka
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by pheonixdld2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
sanni4susx:

Please how much do you get that of @oga saka
This is number...08034342637.
When I bought mine each bottle was 1k.
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by pheonixdld2(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Netra:
Following! Well done!! Could you post the daily chart you are using?
Soon please......
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by sanni4susx(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2019
pheonixdld2:

Thanks
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by sanni4susx(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
pheonixdld2:

You've not upload anything since hope no p

1 Like

Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by crossblane1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
pheonixdld2:
Before their arrival I had made an extract of garlic, ginger and tumeric fresh blended and sieved...and put just 1 cap cover of the I liter sprite bottle in 1.5ltr of fresh water & also same the same measurement of Oga Saka cc Organicfoods immune booster, lab and super tagiri.
CC Organic foods
PS: The garlic, ginger and tumeric blend extraction is almost drained because I drink from its also. wink cheesy
how do u preserve the concortion without refrigerator
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by crossblane1(m): 5:10am On Feb 09, 2019
whats the latest update
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by Cassie74: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
I think he's looking for off takers for his birds right now grin or maybe he's sold them already
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by crossblane1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Cassie74:
I think he's looking for off takers for his birds right now grin or maybe he's sold them already
at least he should have updated the house.
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by PaschalN: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
pheonixdld2:
Good agriclanders.... Before this experience I would say what experience I have are from watching a friend in his farm,asking questions, reading forums here in nairaland, and foreign poultry forums and asking pro organic farmers both online and offline. I googled on the efficacies of different spices and leaves and their particular action on poultry.....interestingly you find many researches, test programs with results and journals.
Follow me through this 6weeks and let's see what outcome we get.

POULTRY PLAZA IS A FRAUD

I paid for Noilers via their online payment portal and the payment went through but they decided not to give the products and would not give me back my money. They told me to go to Access Bank, but Access bank gave me proof that the transaction went through, but they still would not give me either my money ot the Noilers. I am going to file a case in court against them. No Nigerian should have to go through this nonsense and I am going to make sure they don't do it to another person. THEY ARE THIEVES
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by trust87(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
crossblane1:

at least he should have updated the house.
either you win or not pls don't buy noilers from them pls
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by pheonixdld2(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello sorry for the silence.......
I lost only 1 at 5 weeks.
Feed them till they were 7week and sold.
But i will pause for now....i consult for NGOs and i am presently waiting for their mail to begin the work and would be traveling to different states till maybe September/October. I might start again then.
I might post a breakdown of expense and sales and any other relevant information later, as time permits.
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by Integritykay(f): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
well done. I am currently running a similar thread pls follow here. comments appreciated https://www.nairaland.com/5084784/raising-healthy-fat-broilers-project
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by crossblane1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
pheonixdld2:
Hello sorry for the silence.......
I lost only 1 at 5 weeks.
Feed them till they were 7week and sold.
But i will pause for now....i consult for NGOs and i am presently waiting for their mail to begin the work and would be traveling to different states till maybe September/October. I might start again then.
I might post a breakdown of expense and sales and any other relevant information later, as time permits.
we are still waiting for the breakdown
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by okorookwus(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
September don reach?
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by WisemasterBizWd: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
pheonixdld2:

Meet market women and asked them and they said they will coke when the birds are ready and then we can discuss prices and I have met a frozen food shop (just 1 so far) and they said they buy processed birds in kg. I hope when I go this week I meet the owner and try to meet more frozen food shops too.

Frozen chicken sellers buying at kg is it really profitable?. What is the reasonable price to sell per kg.
Re: My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks by popoopeyemi: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2019
Please would you give the total cost of production so far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profitable Fish Farming - Facts You Must Know / How Much Is A Ton Of Cassava Now / Teak And Gmelina Trees SEEDLINGS For Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.