Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,449 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) (97813 Views)

Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by hugelyendowed: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lalasticlala Dominique mynd44
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by bossrillboss: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Disgusting.
females like that are usually brain deficient.
Don't know why?
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Slynation(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hmmmm......Nice shape until we get to the thigh, those areas needs Ironing, too rumple!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Big back side is the birth right of South African babes especially the blacks but they rarely have nice boobs.

6 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by tfash96(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Idi rabata

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by 21GunnSalute(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
maryjy199:
some commnt hia fit kill persin wif laf grin E-flat grin

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
She looks photoshopped i feel for her
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by 21GunnSalute(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If it were to be me, I swear I will bring out my big black curved rigid dicck and smashed those big soft ass with a hot doggy style without even minding anyone at the party. tongue tongue
That ass is Big mehn and she gat a nice shape too. Infact where is my Vaseline.tongue tongue
U need this.....

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by openmine(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
unattractive sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by AmDayo: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
ooh no
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2019
Pesin wey Photoshop ds pics dey heartless. How u go look ds small girl com merge ds kind almighty booty on her waist
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by proflomo(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2019
What this guy did severally and what eventually happened to him will more than surprise everybody.
See it here: http://dapalan.com/MGlg
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by mushystuff: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2019
K00da:
Pesin wey Photoshop ds pics dey heartless. How u go look ds small girl com merge ds kind almighty booty on her waist

There's a video to watch n see that it's all her. It's really not proportionate but it's real.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:11am On Jan 20, 2019
22brains:
big yash is disgusting. very rumpled and wrinkled.

U just take this thing personal. Only u,d same comment on top yansh matter 5times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by 22brains(m): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2019
lexy2014:

U just take this thing personal. Only u,d same comment on top yansh matter 5times
lol... before nko? i speak from each of my brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by lukency(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2019
See nyash like rotten pawpaw.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by kayo80(m): 12:24am On Jan 20, 2019
22brains:
lol... before nko? i speak from each of my brain.

lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Fixedg21: 12:36am On Jan 20, 2019
nig97116@cndps.com

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 20, 2019
This one Don commot from chubby enter fat.
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Nature8(m): 1:57am On Jan 20, 2019
hugelyendowed:
Here is a trending video of a very beautiful curvy lady who scattered a Plus-Sized bikini party.

The young lady is kinda small in her upper body but big in her lower body.

She was seen flirting with a man in swim wear. The man carried her despite her size.

The bikini clad lady was all out for fun as she danced, twerked and enjoyed herself at the bikini Plus-Sized party.

All eyes were on her as she got all the attentions with the others getting less attention.

The video has since gone viral online as many reacted differently.

Watch the video HERE and see more photos and reactions after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/curvy-lady-scatters-plus-sized-bikini.html?m=1

Fadalawd cheesy
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by akilo1: 2:30am On Jan 20, 2019
The mess thw guy when carry am for should dey receive na only God know
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Platony(m): 2:40am On Jan 20, 2019
22brains:
to masturbate abi? God help you.

No o,..to rub his hair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:05am On Jan 20, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Too much lap. All this type dey get problem during childbirth.
See as dat guy carry asss cheesy

Not true about the childbirth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by 22brains(m): 3:13am On Jan 20, 2019
Platony:

No o,..to rub his hair.
hahahaha.... funny him
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by 22brains(m): 3:15am On Jan 20, 2019
AnanseK:

Not true about the childbirth
eeee.... na their likes they spread fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.