Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 AM

Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed (30916 Views)

Leaked Audio: Peter Obi Has More Questions To Answer – Lai Mohammed / Moment Lai Mohammed Said Atiku Will Be Questioned Over Bank PHB / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Oweku: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Fresh evidence ko fresh evidence.

He has bursted the myth that he is wanted in America and this pained one has started again.

Atiku has been around but when he travelled to America you remember bank collapse

Mad People

And when he comes back, they will say he went to America with illegal passport and was hiding American immigration that was was why he ran back home.. We know all that ko le werk

3 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
i never knew 156m naira can crash the standing of a bank.. interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by newsnjobs(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
N156Million collapse a commercial bank.

APC better look for how to please Nigerians and leave Atiku alone.

3 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by rock003: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887530:
A vote for Atiku is a vote into the wilderness of CORRUPTION FOREVER in Nigeria.
We are not going into wilderness again in our nation.

In the last picture below, you can see the person Atiku was on his entourage to the USA looking out if the FBI are coming before telling Atiku, ' you can come in now, the FBI are not here'.
Look at them looking so scared.
CRIMINALS!

Atiku has entered the US. shame on your head

6 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by sammy99(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
i thought dis man has gone on extintion with his lies or did he went to reboot himself again for more lies.

Its like d news of Atiku in USA woke him up from his sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by islandmoon: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
APC pain is on red level right now

3 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by edibobo: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lie Lie Muhammad am sure you were not able to sleep last night not to talk of having appetite to eat since morning

2 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by jrusky(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
But I think it's same PHB that is Keystone

Pls na who cursed apc? Didn't I said it that Atiku will go US and nothing will happen

Apc I really sorry for you guys when God cursed someone his or her case is always like apc case.

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Jane050777: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
I think the APC need to focus on what they want to offer Nigerians rather than heating up the polity unnecessary.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by GistFullGround: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
There we go again...

I knew the APC Government will look for something to rope this guy.

There is no shame again in Nigeria's dictionary.

I believe Nigerians should fight these demons or else...

2 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Oblang(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
This government is uselessly predictable.

Don't do what will burn down this country!

We will occupy Nigeria if you try anything funny

Why not start occupying now. Have u not accused Buhari of owning keystone bank and 9mobile too?
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Banter1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
As an APC supporter that i am, i am very disappointed in this lai lai Mohammed. you said he can't go to America now that he has gone to obodo Igbo, you now said he has a case to answer concerning the liquidation of Bank BHB. what the fuuuuk is wrong with this government? are we afraid of Atiku?

3 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by naijapikin04(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lai liar is back again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by pavoda: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dot be Silly, the onus is on you Mr LIE MohAlways.. If you have a case you know how to go about it..\

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Klington: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
They have ran out of blackmailing ideas...

Clueless team

2 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by berrystunn(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Just to confirm the u.s trip.

2 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by danehijan: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
nwakibie3:
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed on Friday said that the former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has questions to answer over the collapse of Bank PHB.

Atiku presently is in the United States of America.

Briefing State House correspondents, Lai Mohammed, said that there are fresh evidences that Atiku benefitted from the slush funds that led to the collapse of the bank.

In 2009, he said that a memo was raised for the issuance and payment of N156 million to Atiku’s account.

The onus, he said, is on Atiku to exonerate himself.

“He should come home on time to answer these questions.” he said

Wahala de oo. Was the money his money or he fraudulently withdrawn the money? Why were these evidences not out when he was in APC?
http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-atiku-questions-answer-bank-phb-collapse/
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Mitsurugi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887530:
A vote for Atiku is a vote into the wilderness of CORRUPTION FOREVER in Nigeria.

In the 3rd picture below, you can see the person Atiku was on his entourage to the USA looking out if the FBI are coming before telling Atiku, " i told you to come here on your own and not to follow my entourage before o, don't take your own affect my parole o, anyway, ' you can come in now, the FBI are not here for NOW!!!'.
CRIMINALS!

Why don't you just give up oga! Accept defeat on this one and find more issue based ways of campaigning for your principal like intelligent youths do in intelligent countries. Haba! This is our time guy! angry

4 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by nodyke231: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
If no be say i get home training, I for tell this man make e shut up...how dare these people think we are all gullible, wanting to sell/impose a dullard on us by all means. It isnt that Atiku cant be entering the US anymore, it is now that he has questions to answer.

Infact i loose my home training for just a few seconds, Oga stfu.

quote author=nwakibie3 post=74885418]The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed on Friday said that the former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has questions to answer over the collapse of Bank PHB.

Atiku presently is in the United States of America.

Briefing State House correspondents, Lai Mohammed, said that there are fresh evidences that Atiku benefitted from the slush funds that led to the collapse of the bank.

In 2009, he said that a memo was raised for the issuance and payment of N156 million to Atiku’s account.

The onus, he said, is on Atiku to exonerate himself.

“He should come home on time to answer these questions.” he said

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-atiku-questions-answer-bank-phb-collapse/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Talknochip(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Just Imagine! These people are shamelessly predictable!.. This is Pettish and infantile... Woe betide anyone that still support and thinks APC is fighting karaption. They are only fighting the opposition and the dont have respect for our laws hence what Oshomiole said yesterday (Join APC and ur sins will be forgiven u). They are not sincere and Just. they dont fear God,they are liars,deceptive and arrogant.

2 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oblang:

Why not start occupying now. Have u not accused Buhari of owning keystone bank and 9mobile too?
I only talk to reasonable people pls!

Go and meet your governotorial mates please

2 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by precious1967(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
lie lie mohammed should padlock his mouth. what of $25ml. contract by Mr. Baru, nyscgate by madam Adeosun, pensiongate by Maina, Barr. Shittu, Akpabio etc.

2 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Oblang(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
I only talk to reasonable people pls!

Go and meet your governotorial mates please

Don't worry u will occupy Nigeria very well after Feb 16..

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by jellington: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
In the area of trade, Nigeria has moved from a deficit to surplus in our trade balance. As at the third quarter of 2018, the trade balance was a surplus of N681.27 billion representing a significant improvement from the deficit of N290.1 billion in 2016. This reflects the rebound in crude oil exports, increased non-oil exports and a reduction in the importation of food and items that can be produced locally. Foreign capital inflows including direct and portfolio investments also responded to improved economic management. Capital importation to Nigeria in the third quarter of 2018 stood at $2.86 billion, which is a 56.7 percent increase compared to the corresponding period in 2016.
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by naijanaso: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yeye dey smell. Now it's no longer the issue of not being able to travel to America which Atiku has broken the seal, it is bank PHB now. Lie lie Mohammed, pls look for another story. When he was in APC you didn't know that he had questions to answer. Abeg park well tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by thefavoured: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
they are abysmal failure
bedspread:
Oga Lai go and Rest sir!!

APC as a whole is a Mess to Humanity!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by thefavoured: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijanaso:
Yeye dey smell. Now it's no longer the issue of not being able to travel to America which Atiku has broken the seal, it is bank PHB now. Lie lie Mohammed, pls look for another story. When he was in APC you didn't know that he had questions to answer. Abeg park well tongue grin

the shameless party have nothing called shame in their lives.
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by UNCL3(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Funny

Nobody takes you serious anymore.

post=74887530:

In the 1st picture below, you can see the person Atiku was on his entourage to the USA looking out if the FBI are coming before telling Atiku, " i told you to come here on your own and not to follow my entourage before o, don't take your own affect my parole o, anyway, ' you can come in now, the FBI are not here for NOW!!!'.
And the 2nd picture says it all.
Pics don't lie!
CRIMINALS!

3 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by shedy03(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
APC/buhari do not care if this country go up in flames.

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Go and sit down Mr LIE. U are expired

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by whykay12(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
I feel the pain right now in Apshit angry

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by hagisolo: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
MUST U ALWAYS ACT ACCORDING TO HOW YOUR NAME SOUND ? LAIR MUHAMMED///

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt / Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity / Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.