Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed (30929 Views)

Leaked Audio: Peter Obi Has More Questions To Answer – Lai Mohammed / Moment Lai Mohammed Said Atiku Will Be Questioned Over Bank PHB / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by xelly: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
nwakibie3:
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed on Friday said that the former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has questions to answer over the collapse of Bank PHB.

Atiku presently is in the United States of America.

Briefing State House correspondents, Lai Mohammed, said that there are fresh evidences that Atiku benefitted from the slush funds that led to the collapse of the bank.

In 2009, he said that a memo was raised for the issuance and payment of N156 million to Atiku’s account.

The onus, he said, is on Atiku to exonerate himself.

“He should come home on time to answer these questions.” he said

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-atiku-questions-answer-bank-phb-collapse/

Buhari is the owner of bank PHB how is it Atiku's business in managing Buhari's bank? Much like saying; out of Buhari's 150 cows, none can be accounted for. Atiku is responsible for the cows

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by knick(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ask the questions and answer them yourself...
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Shut up lunatic! A bank dat sanusi destroyed and you are calling atiku. Oponu find a new job

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by idonhammer: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Apc have never been this disorganized and confused

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by neighbourhud: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
We understand the pain of seeing ATIKU in USA...

All I can say to APC is...

PELE

NDO

SANU

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by jconsulting(f): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Can I help Atiku pay the money just 156 million ,is Lai Mohammed going gaga even Atiku's driver will pay that money
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
God punish APC, Buhari,Lai Mohammed and BMC

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by pieces18: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
and buhari including you liar muhammed have a case to answer over high rate of poverty, cost of living, high level of corruption, high rate of killings in Nigeria and high rate of unemployment in Nigeria. yeye man, lie lie, blame, blame pple. you said he cant go to the US, now he went there, and you are bringing another lie lie talk.
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by sandy4lv: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887530:
A vote for Atiku is a vote into the wilderness of CORRUPTION FOREVER in Nigeria.
We are not going into wilderness again in our nation.

In the 1st picture below, you can see the person Atiku was on his entourage to the USA looking out if the FBI are coming before telling Atiku, " i told you to come here on your own and not to follow my entourage before o, don't take your own affect my parole o, anyway, ' you can come in now, the FBI are not here for NOW!!!'.
Look at them looking so scared.
And the 2nd picture says it all.
Pics don't lie!
CRIMINALS!

Truth be told Charlie. Buhari is not fit as a president. Looking back to the last 3+ years he's been in office all Nigeria has known is insecurities, hunger and deaths. Stop campaigning for his return please if you are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by knightsTempler: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Last kick of a dying horse �.. If you know!
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
sandy4lv:

Truth be told Charlie. Buhari is not fit as a president. Looking back to the last 3+ years he's been in office all Nigeria has known is insecurities, hunger and deaths. Stop campaigning for his return please if you are a patriot
Your profile picture is the best reply we can give to you!
Have a nice weekend Sandy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Cantonese: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887530:
A vote for Atiku is a vote into the wilderness of CORRUPTION FOREVER in Nigeria.

In the 1st picture below, you can see the person Atiku was on his entourage to the USA looking out if the FBI are coming before telling Atiku, " i told you to come here on your own and not to follow my entourage before o, don't take your own affect my parole o, anyway, ' you can come in now, the FBI are not here for NOW!!!'.
Pics don't lie!
CRIMINALS!

Unfortunately some people have been bewitched, hoodwinked and totally misguided into the situation they presently find themselves. Bros may I ask you how long you will allow yourself be deceived? How long wil those who bewitched you make you call a spade an agricultural tool instead of its real name. How long will you allow yourself to be blindfolded? Now is the right time to take a look.at yourself and the APC that you support. Stop APC before they stop you bros.

2 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Tempofabu: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THIS BUT TIME HAS COME TO SAY IT THAT BUHARISM AND CABALS WILL SINK THIS COUNTRY DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE FEBRUARY 16, 2019. ANYBODY CAN NOTE THIS.
WE NEED NOT PRETEND NOT TO BE WELL ACQUAINTED WITH ROGUES WHO HAVE TAKEN THE PEOPLE FOR GRANTED SINCE YEARS OF CPC DESTRUCTION IN NORTH AND NOW HAVING POWER.

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by united2020: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
see this one

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oblang:

Don't worry u will occupy Nigeria very well after Feb 16..
Shameless governotorialist

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by lukency(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is what I hate to hear.When he was in APC nobody thought of this ooo!.

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Iyajison: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
This man.... Upon all dis smackdown.... U still d talk..

U no d shame. ..??

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Alonge25: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
I believe at this juncture Apc should base their campaign on their achievements so far.Attacking personality will not help. Tell Nigerians your achievements and let them evaluate the situation.

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by erimmy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887530:

Pics don't lie!
CRIMINALS!
It's official.All apc supporters are insane and stupid. I'm surprised that you have changed your song so soon.
If buhari wins this election,call me bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by RZArecta2(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887530:

Pics don't lie!
CRIMINALS!
APC zombies are in serious pain and haemorrhaging what little intelligence they have left badly grin KAI BABA !!! SAI ATIKU

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by zoedew: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
About time these media trials stopped
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Atilah: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by inspector44(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Is Lai now the new police boss or EFCC boss for him to ask Atiku to come and answer questions abt Bank PHB

2 Likes

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by sharpsecret: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887530:

Pics don't lie!
CRIMINALS!
fool u think FBI is NPF,.if they wanted atiku they would hav arrested him even from d airport not to talk of lodging in trump hotel
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by bubu2019: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
I sweet if this man na my father,I go disown him.
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by Zona123(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887530:

Pics don't lie!
CRIMINALS!

Agent why not quickly alert your fellow agents before the man escape?
Brainless lifeless supporters supporting some lifeless president somewhere who relinquished his mandate to one presidential, I mean senatorial sorry Guvernatorial candidate (gods) bless you.
Cardiac arrest loading...... grin grin grin cool cool

Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by terryflexy: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Foolishness. when large population are in massive porverty and some foolish people will still keep deaf ear to what we are facing in this country.if you do the right for Nigeria. U do not need to campaign
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by ocelot2006(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887530:

Pics don't lie!
CRIMINALS!

The "wilderness of corruption"? And where are we now? The " land of milk and honey" where there's abject poverty, hunger, and killings in the land? With that incompetent vegetable and disastrous calamity called Buhari presently in power?? No sir, Nigerians have had enough of team Buhari's rubbish. Go sell that crap to someone else.
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by codedguy1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
gentlegenius:
These people are making Atiku more popular everyday...

Atiku was just on his own when APC zombies, having nothing to campaign with, started making allegations that he is a wanted man in US.
Now that Atiku is in America, his popularity in Nigeria is soaring higher ahead of next month's election, all thanks to APC zombies.
It's like the more you make allegations against this man, the more popular he becomes
ATIKULATION IS UNSTOPPABLE!
Zombies should expect more sleepless nights...
The picture below confirms that Nairaland zombies didn't sleep last night...
sarrki spent the night looking for something to post in order to counter the claim that Atiku is in America. After creating the stupid thread below at 3:27am, the first three comments came form his fellow zombies... A confirmation that they all had sleepless nights after hearing that Atiku has landed in US.

By the time Atiku shows up for the debate and that nepotistic, tribalistic, bigoted, tyrannical dullard does not show up his stock will even increase the more.

Festus otobo and sagay are still in shock. I have not heard anything from those fake ass SANs.
Re: Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed by alohman(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
APC is now roaring like a wounded lion .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns / Imo: PDP calls for reversal of verdict, resignation of CJN / Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.