Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? (2296 Views)

Does She Even Love Me? / Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by Slimzzy00: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
I met this girl 4 months ago she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen . I made attempts to woo but I dropped the idea when I heard she have a boyfriend. however, I managed to get her number and we chat like best of friends on whatsapp she doesn't hide anything from me she is always open. then 1 day she told me about her plight with her boyfriend that her bf doesn't care always ignoring her and she even told him its over, thinking he will apologize but he didn't show any difference . I saw this as an opportunity for me to walk in her life I wooed her and she agreed.
our online relationship has been fun but what I found strange is that anytime I told her to come to my place she will promise me she would come but end up not coming @ the end of the day and it's been 4months since I've set my eyes on her.
what do you think make her keep procrastinating about seeing
could it be that she's deceiving me that she loves me ?
Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by IamLucy(f): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
You deserve better.
Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by madone: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Slimzzy00:
I met this girl 4 months ago she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen . I made attempts to woo but I dropped the idea when I heard she have a boyfriend. however, I managed to get her number and we chat like best of friends on whatsapp she doesn't hide anything from me she is always open. then 1 day she told me about her plight with her boyfriend that her bf doesn't care always ignoring her and she even told him its over, thinking he will apologize but he didn't show any difference . I saw this as an opportunity for me to walk in her life I wooed her and she agreed.
our online relationship has been fun but what I found strange is that anytime I told her to come to my place she will promise me she would come but end up not coming @ the end of the day and it's been 4months since I've set my eyes on her.
leave person gf alone aaaha no be so na. A girl just had small issue with her guy and confided in u. Next minute you are wooing her. No be so guy. U too rush no be so she will just use u for rebound and move on to another guy or go back to here guy. Just calm down. If u are sendibg money to her already pls stop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by Slimzzy00: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
madone:
U too rush no be so she will just use u for rebound and move on to another guy or go back to here guy. Just calm down.

exactly that was what I'm thinking maybe she use me to move on
Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by madone: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Slimzzy00:

exactly that was what I'm thinking maybe she use me to move on
nice one brother. Free her.reduce the attention, reduce ur length chats, stop being needy, get to busy to Listen To her stories cos she will still come back To you. You can't be her friend cos u are not seeing yet as a friend u are seeing ur as a lover therefor cut the bond if not u may end up begging her to date u and she is not in that realm things can get messy and u become her slave. So free her. If u know the things I know I would have asked you to conquer her fu ck her and bounce but u may not be able to do all that. Cos u can actually turn her to ur slave but all that is not necessary for now you need to free urself fast ok

2 Likes

Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by Leonardoreel(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Slimzzy00:

The girl is very sensitive while you acted like an Immatured person, you were already best of friends with her and I'mmediately she had misunderstanding with her bf, you thought you could use an advantage of that but the girl was smart enough to detect that & that's why she has been procrastinating the visit cuz the only thing she would be thinking of is you just wanna take advantage of her situation.

You could have at least be patient with her while she get over the other guy.

1 Like

Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by Cholls(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
my brother you never learn. Now hear me "Over the greatest beauty hangs the greatest ruin."
Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by Abcruz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Slimzzy00:

Free yourself like a bird from the hand of the bird catchers...

Turn away from the "mistress of sorceries" and save yourself from the immoral union called "relationship"...

Beware of the one who has nothing to lose...

Remove the veil of emotional manipulation and mental blackmail from your eyes, flee from fornication and return to JESUS for your own good...

Look!
I, the LORD, have put a curse on those who turn from me and trust in human flesh--Jeremiah 17:5

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by Stocking: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Break up with her
Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by divineRx(f): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
I have nothing to say jst here to read comments
Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by Slimzzy00: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Stocking:
Break up with her

just like that? what would I say is the reason just because she refused to come to see me?
Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by Slimzzy00: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cholls:
"Over the greatest beauty hangs the greatest ruin."
please explain more about this
Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by Stocking: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Slimzzy00:

just like that? what would I say is the reason just because she refused to come to see me?
Yes .
Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by Cholls(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Slimzzy00:

please explain more about this
my brother why do you seek beauty don't you know that beauty is
unfortunate
Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by IjebuWarrior: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Slimzzy00:

Fool! For you mind, you don dey relationship abi? grin grin

Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by marvin906(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
You turned yourself to a rebound..
Dude your not in a relationship..
Buh you fast oo your even sure she has ended her relationship totally you just dive in like Spiderman

Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
marvin906:
You turned yourself to a rebound..
Dude your not in a relationship..
Buh you fast oo your even sure she has ended her relationship totally you just dive in like Spiderman
gringringrin

Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by solz007(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Two Thousand Nineteen Only Chase Your Dreams & Not These Girls!
Advice; Don't Be In A Relationship With A Girl You Love But With A Girl That Loves You... ;DTwo Thousand Nineteen Only Chase Your Dreams & Not These Girls!
Advice; Don't Be In A Relationship With A Girl You Love But With A Girl That Loves You...

Oyah Back To The matter U started out as friends and she trusted you with her relationship problems cause she needed someone to talk to & the least you could do was give her some advice on how to get back with her boyfriend.... sometimes girls don't tell U their problems so as to get possible solutions from U but just to pour out how they feel! Just be there for her that's all & with time nah she go give U green Light.... As U come Rush her now wetin U gain?? U for chill & be a good friend nah she go Rush U!

You talk about her not wanting to visit U & U haven't seen her in 4 Months# Let's just assume say unah dey the relationship cause for her mind U just dey do yourself... ebe like Unah dey different states¿ Nah U suppose Visit her self abi U want make she come your side hell Naw that's risky for a girl U need to do the visiting for a while at least..

Guy Relationship isn't something that just falls in place U gotta work at it ooh & U gotta be patient with the Girl cause it takes time for girls to feel something for a girl...
#Unedited
Re: Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? by Slimzzy00: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2019
You talk about her not wanting to visit U & U haven't seen her in 4 Months# Let's just assume say unah dey the relationship cause for her mind U just dey do yourself... ebe like Unah dey different states¿ Nah U suppose Visit her self abi U want make she come your side hell Naw that's risky for a girl U need to do the visiting for a while at least..

#Unedited[/quote]

I told her maybe I should visit her but she insists she'll come

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Stripped And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (photos+ Video) / Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance / Drama As Hot-tempered Husband Burns Wife’s Credentials During A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.