Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (94462 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
While some Nigerian soldiers at the battlefield are getting tired and want to return home, a gallant young officer and his colleagues are storming the northern part of the country in high spirits.

The young soldier identified as Oluwatosin from Ibadan, Oyo state, was recently posted to Maiduguri, Borno state capital to fight Boko Haram insurgents.

Earlier today, the army troops left in a convoy while heading to their duty posts.

The young soldier revealed that he and his colleagues are battle ready for the deadly terrorists who have been troubling the nation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/young-soldiers-arrive-maiduguri-in-high-spirits-to-battle-boko-haram-photos.html

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by bedspread: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Being Ready is not by Mouth... Neither is it by Picture...

D weapon that guy is holding there looks like a toy to the weapons those killers carry

May GOD HELP Our Boys Fight this war that has Refused to end.... Dts all I can say

292 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by twhy111(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
No make mouth too much ooo. The BH leader might be reading this post like that, make them no locate you first bfr you start dreaming.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by checkolatunji: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:

D weapon that guy is holding there looks like a toy to the weapons those killers carry

May GOD HELP Our Boys Fight this war that has Refused to end.... Dts all I can say

I completely agreed with you. That weapon says alot

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Almaiga: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
God will guide and protect our Galant Soldiers. You will triumph over BH insurgence.

274 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by manmoraskk: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Something is telling me in my mind that someone will die soon. And the story will be recal those young soldiers bla bla ... well God forbid.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by ebujany(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
No be marijuana that boy dey mold so?

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by muykem: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
My God whom I serve will give you victory in Jesus name. Amen

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by muykem: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
manmoraskk:
Something is telling me in my mind that someone will die soon. And the story will be recal those young soldiers bla bla ... well God forbid.
God will deliver you from evil spirits that always speak to you.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Emeks008(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
My prayer is with you guys.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Just imagine; does it mean that the Army has no ARMY or MILITARY owned buses to convey these troops or what?? Why would they use commercial transport to transport these men to the battlefield?? This is indeed shameful.

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by delpee(f): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
I keep praying for our young soldiers. May God guide and protect them. May they succeed and come back victorious.

They should avoid uneccesary publicity by the way. More like giving information to the enemy.

9 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by SalamRushdie: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:

what assault rifle does Boko haram use that's better than an Ak47? Pound for pound the AK47 is still the best assault rifle in the world

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buharis new slaughter fowls...

A befitting sacrificial lambs to Boko Haram

Vote against incompetency

Vote out Buhari

Vote out lifelessness

23 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Keep the Spirit high Bro.

Today i dey come chill with una for Command Guest house club Baga Road Maiduguri tonight.

All drinks on me if you are in Maiduguri cool

6 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lol just look at the transport for a whole NA. SMH grin Anyway, Godspeed boys...

7 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by goodnessme1(f): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
If you die fighting for nigeria just know You died for nothing.

17 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:

Don't let looks deceive you brotherman, AK47 remains a very effective and deadly weapon.

14 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by bedspread: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Don't let looks deceive you brotherman, AK47 remains a very effective and deadly weapon.
AK47 had been revised! This looks like a kind of old model..
And there are Better Guns Right now that Ak

Ak 47 is way down even in Nigeria

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by HtwoOw: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
original weapon of mass destruction if handled by a pro
YoungBlackRico:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by 4Mea: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:

U talk asiv ur the one suppling those killers weapons undecided

2 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
May the Lord Go with you!
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by bedspread: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
4Mea:

U talk asiv ur the one suppling those killers weapons undecided
This is the Weapon I supply

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by yrex01(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:

d type that get hot after an hour ? Even em USA know. AK z d best.!! U can't expect em to rate AK above der riffle by d way.

4 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Where are those our FAKE MIRACLE PERFORMING PASTORS.
This is where we need them to command FIRE.
They keep disturbing NEIGHBORHOODS with “ Die by Fire”. Allowing Young Men to embark on such, when they can Prophecy.
May God Protect you Guys.
U have done so well for this Nation than our incompetent POLITICIANS and Fake Religious Leaders.

11 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by tryluv69: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
may Almighty Allah cont to protect u, God gat ur bck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:

Against BH it's still an effective weapon, that is how someone like you was comparing Tavor to AK the other day just cause the former looks appealing to the eye. Btw, it's not the only rifle in NA's cache.

Check this old thread to school yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/1801690/nigerian-armys-campaign-north-eastern

2 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Racoon(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
God be with you guys till we meet again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Rest in peace to you all.

Shekau your food is ready.....

In burial hymns.....fading away like stars of the morning.....

None of you will be. Remembered.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by mightyhazell: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good.. Positive mental attitude is everything

I hope these ones are well kitted and given an upperhand against The terrorists...and not placed as sitting ducks for rampaging terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.