Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood (56580 Views)

The All-time Top 10 Best Players, According To Fourfourtwo / I Pick Players By Size Of Thier Joystick, Says German Woman Coach (picture) / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by izzou(m): 12:14am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:
Sensational headline...
Luckily menist do not read.

It was a sarcastic answer to a question she considered gender-biased. I think it was a simple "yes/no" question though.

Someone types several lines and omits an "s", you tag it illiteracy. You are a very smart one. Probably the smartest in your clan.

You no well

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by PythonAmaka: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:

I think this is inability to read. If you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book.
And if you want to reveal something to a black woman used and dumped, frustrated feminist, put it on a dick... mumu

python amaka

4 Likes

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Chuxz311(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Sarcasm subliminally delivered.
hmm punchline spotted cool
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by gm64888: 12:49am On Jan 19, 2019
Eh chineke
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Leonardoreel(m): 12:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Can i be assistant coach?? Please??
You can emulate from her by doing that within your locality but do inform us of location before you start picking...
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Leonardoreel(m): 12:53am On Jan 19, 2019
OMEGA009:

Trust me, Sweetie. You wouldn’t even make the reserve bench grin

Chai

grin
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by IHate9jerianss(m): 12:54am On Jan 19, 2019
Xisnin:

Read again, but slowly this time.
This was pure sarcasm.

And for your information, a German man who makes a similar will neither
be called a pervert or a sexual predator.
Germany is neither America nor Nigeria where prudishness is like religion.
Whether joke or sarcasm,if a German male football coach of a female team makes any statement saying he picks his team based on the size of the females' boobs and buttocks, he would be labelled a sexual deviant,sacked,investigated and even jailed.They dare not make such a comment unless they want their lives ruined

6 Likes

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by 2buffagain(m): 1:00am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:
Sensational headline...

It was a sarcastic answer to a question she considered gender-biased. I think it was a simple "yes/no" question though.

Someone types several lines and omits an "s", you tag it illiteracy. You are a very smart one. Probably the smartest in your clan.

A failed attempt at protecting your fellow feminist.
If a man said he only picked a women's team members by the size of their breast , or if we're comparing apples to apples.... The tightness of their vagina (as that is the direct female equivalent of dick size)... I'm sure you would give this excuse too.

Your comment is just too foolish dude.

4 Likes

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Xisnin(m): 1:01am On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=IHate9jerianss post=74899966]Whether joke or sarcasm,if a German male football coach of a female team makes any statement saying he picks his team based on the size of the females' boobs and buttocks, he would be labelled a sexual deviant,sacked,investigated and even jailed.
Labelled by who?

They dare not make such a comment unless they want their lives ruined
It is obvious that you have never left African shore.
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by IHate9jerianss(m): 1:09am On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=Xisnin post=74900014][/quote]Labelled by the print,electronic and social media.As for your second comment,I don't do passive aggression
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Ishilove: 1:35am On Jan 19, 2019
She was just being sarcastic. People should stop being so filthy minded
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Ishilove: 1:37am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:
Sensational headline...

Such savagery... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by tfash96(m): 3:28am On Jan 19, 2019
Which kind team
xest:
no need come apply for our team here. Whatsapp me 07038109881
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by tfash96(m): 3:31am On Jan 19, 2019
What does football gat to do with manhood size.Am I still in planet earth?When football ain't big brother 9ja
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Ishilove:

Such savagery... embarassed

When will you get married and stop asslicking kids in their early twenties?

5 Likes

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Ganamustgo(m): 5:02am On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

I knew you'll take it to the fck level. You just had to bring up your professional activities on here.

You are unintelligent, illiterate, mannerless, morally bankrupt and as ugly as sin.

The only way you can be useful is to be used as a bad example.

Your bad mouth too much jare.
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Evince(m): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2019
OP didn't say whether na big size or small size.
I guess for smooth running sake and proper guard she might probably be picking small size
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Evince(m): 5:52am On Jan 19, 2019
op didn't say whether na big size or small size.
I guess for smooth running sake and proper guard she might probably be picking small size

kiss
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by kay9(m): 5:58am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:
Sensational headline...

Actually I think that's exactly the point: would you believe the man who says he was just being sarcastic if he answers "no, I enter my female players' changing room anytime I like because I pick them based on their breast sizes"?

And how exactly was the question "gender-biased"? Would you still consider it gender-biased if a male coach was asked that about his all-female team?

2 Likes

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by kay9(m): 6:01am On Jan 19, 2019
lilmax:
crap

who would have considered it sacarstic if it was said by a man

they won't even allow him explain himself, they would have been planning jail term

because na woman now it's funny

idiots

Exactly.
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Rotimi47: 6:11am On Jan 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If na guy now... "he's a pervert"..gringrin...
I tell you! If na man now, dem no go let us hear word.

Let just believe that what a man can do, a woman can do better!

Men, i beg, Na believe I talk O! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by kay9(m): 6:14am On Jan 19, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Make una try go school. And by that, I mean study. She was obviously offended. Similar to the dumb DJ Solveig who asked the world best female footballer if she could twerk. Ask a stupid question, get an equally stupid answer. 2019 is already a huge upgrade on 2018, humans no longer tolerate rubbish.

Dude, please keep quiet.

If you've played even college-level football, you'd know the question is neither stupid nor insulting. Coaches ALWAYS meet their players in the changing room, especially for last pep talk before match starts and also during halftime - and lots of players are often in various levels of unclothedness at this time. So the question is very valid - at best, out of genuine curiosity; at worst, an attempt to tease at all the male nudity she gets to see.

And guess what, I personally take no offense at her answer, in fact I think its a funny, if a lil-over-the top, rejoinder. What ticks me the wrong way is your implying that the question was offensive... Biko, offensive how? Or the other commenter - whose moniker I already forgot - that said the question was gender-biased. I mean, how the flying fcck does one even reason that??

1 Like

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:17am On Jan 19, 2019
Xisnin:

Read again, but slowly this time.
This was pure sarcasm.

And for your information, a German man who makes a similar will neither
be called a pervert or a sexual predator.
Germany is neither America nor Nigeria where prudishness is like religion.
Yeah... I know, Check my comment again and see what I was trying to do.... cheesycheesy
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Omnipresent(m): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If na guy now... "he's a pervert"..gringrin...
That is how fuc*ked up society. If a guy said such of his female team, society will call for his resignation for sexual harassment. The whole thing is frustrating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Omnipresent:
That is how fuc*ked up society. If a guy said such of his female team, society will call for his resignation for sexual harassment. The whole thing is frustrating.
They wouldn't even mind if it's Sarcasm or not...

1 Like

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2019
Rotimi47:
I tell you! If na man now, dem no go let us hear word.

Let just believe that what a man can do, a woman can do better!

Men, i beg, Na believe I talk O! grin
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by toprealman: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Unfortunately, reading and comprehension is not something you associate with many peeps in here.

1 Like

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by kay9(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Ishilove:
She was just being sarcastic. People should stop being so filthy minded

You don't get... We know! grin We know she was being sarcastic. What we are asking - or at least, I am asking - is, if a MAN made the same comment - if a male coach had retorted that he picks his all-female team based on their breast sizes (or vaginal tightness, or whatever, lol..) would YOU still find it sarcastic?

Tell me in all honesty, would you??

4 Likes

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Gwayas(m): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Rubish

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Unlimited22: 6:29am On Jan 19, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
Whether joke or sarcasm,if a German male football coach of a female team makes any statement saying he picks his team based on the size of the females' boobs and buttocks, he would be labelled a sexual deviant,sacked,investigated and even jailed.They dare not make such a comment unless they want their lives ruined
They don't want to get the point. Of course it was a sarcastic answer.
If it was made by a man, however.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sikiratu Yekini Receives Cash And Goods From A Group Of Nigerians / Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue / Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.