Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts (44939 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by oboy81: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Truefaith: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2019
Ffd
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by emerged01(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Lol! This man no get sense at all. You were asking Paul Enenche "what happened to leave it for God to judge" when you are attacking them physically and not spiritually. You yourself refused to leave the pastors for God to judge them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Innobee99(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2019
firstolalekan:
E pain the scammer pastor

E no say na bad business freeze wan give am Oloriburuku
Beware of ur tongue
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by larryking540: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2019
The problem of nigeria is two things
1. Religion
2. Tribal issue (yoruba, igbo and hausa)

If 100 pastors were actually called by God, 95% are now doing there own thing (made it mandatory to pay tithe else ur life will b tight)

Top 5 richest pastor in the world 3 are from nigeria that's to show u how these pastor have taken the word of God as business to survive, but I keep asking why haven't those foreign pastors relocated to nigeria to make money since na here pay pass, I discovered that they are contended with the little they have
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2019
klever18:
instead of frezzze to channel all this energy to attack the bad leaders of this country who are the main cause of poverty he is busy making fool of himself

because if Christianity gets it right 40-60% of the problems in Nigeria would have been solved. Many of the people in Govt are Christians or have direct dealings with Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by alfredilly: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2019
You call this people men of God? I am beginning to become skeptical of that term. Only God knows his men, it is not of us to tag them as such simply because they lead multiple who "claim"to worship God. Their ways is nothing different from some zealous business men who do everything to protect their self interest. Laying curses on your critics and restricting such with a baseless copyright claim, I am doubtful of their touted calling.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by madridsta007(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2019
imustmakeit:
Following the attack by the outspoken 'criticizer' and attacker of renowned men of God and the Christian doctrine, Daddy Freeze, it seems the admin of Dunamis Pastor, Dr Paul Enenche's YouTube channel reported the OAP for copyright take down and daddy freeze's video was taken down by YouTube.

Reacting on IG, Daddy Freeze accused Pastor Paul Enenche of using carnal ways to handle spiritual matters, wondering why he didn't leave it for God to judge...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsxlekthhbk/

This Mr Daddy Freeze is a jobless fellow.
What concerns the church with Nigeria’s World Poverty Capital proud status? Is Enenche Buhari?
How about growing some balls to tackle APC and Buhari?
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Glink2018(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2019
seunfly:

Bad political leadership are encouraged by religion leadership because they are one of the beneficiaries.

....and the bad leaders can't think for themselves ....nah pastor they help Dem think

What a folly comments!
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by hundredrivas(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2019
Daddy freeze, God go take time from his very busy schedule to punnish you idiot-!

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by don4real18(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2019
PurestBoy:
Freeze too should leave them alone for God to judge
Did Paul leave Freeze for God to judge?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by LordReed(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2019
The weapons of our warfare are not carnal they preach then hire lawyers and armed security.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by talkportal: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2019
PurestBoy:

Freeze will not leave them for God to judge because he knows there's no God to start with neither is there any to judge!!
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by EmmaQatar1: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2019
Daddy freeze why are u attacking men of God why not leave them for God to Judge too.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by klever18(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2019
firstolalekan:
You and who is poor? This one is mistaking for his father... U better wake up
aren't we Nigerians?
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by klever18(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2019
jaxxy:

because if Christianity gets it right 40-60% of the problems in Nigeria would have been solved. Many of the people in Govt are Christians or have direct dealings with Christians.
comment from someone thinking from an Islamic law angle
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Adakintroy: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2019
imustmakeit:
Freeze will surely bow down because he can never succeed in his mission.

fp na @ lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by udz: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2019
post=74935659:
The church is marching on and the Gates of hell cannot prevail.

Fcok off.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by seunfly: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2019
Glink2018:

....and the bad leaders can't think for themselves ....nah pastor they help Dem think

What a folly comments!

Yes!!! Like the one commentator have said, Nigerians are incapable of logical thinking. Most of our decision are influenced by religious beliefs and advise.
You may pretent as you want but the reality and fact is open for all to see.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by jeff1607(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2019
imustmakeit:

kindly state his mission?

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2019
klever18:

comment from someone thinking from an Islamic law angle

Meaning Christians are not in govt Or they have not responsibility in govt or towards the good of the country?

I can not speak for Muslims bt I believe they equally have a part to play. However I can tell for a fact that Christain are not getting it right if so how can a country with so many churches have so much crimes, corruption, poverty and vices. Or are u saying all these corrupt people are only Muslims

Being in denial of facts will not make u any better.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by swuftz: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2019
So Daddy Freeze knows the scripture. How apt because the devil too knows the scripture.. If Daddy Freeze who constituted himself as the spokesman of God could not leave everything to God as to what the pastors are doing, how dare he expect the Pastor to leave his incessant vituperations and condemnation to God... The Pastor only did what the Bible admonished.....Resist the devil and he shall flee away from you....i think the Pastor considered Daddy Freeze as the devil....now Daddy Freeze is freezingly cold.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by kalmebad(f): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2019
PurestBoy:

Well spoken, one of the smartest answer. Hope d freeze reads this
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Adakintroy: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2019
Just when it comes to pursuing the truth we becomes lazy. It's just the way men are. If it parting to immorality and nagative critism. We suddenly come alive. Amagine adeboye telling thousands of members if they d not tithe they will go to hell.

How's is that op freeze fault for such irresponsible spiritual alterance. Does he not know that all things are done first in love? And love holds no one to ransom. Paul say because of this the unbelievers make mockery of God.

Instead of believers calling him to order we turn to freeze as usual, thereby taking the heat off this men of God. I admit that at times freEze has gone off rail..maybe too zealous in his pursuit. But never the less some of the ulterance and behaviors of this men f God has been down right irresponsible and someone needs to check them.

As for believers keep watch at all times. If you must take side. Do so with the truth alone not men. Men can faulther..even your titans.

Moses dI'd not enter the promise because of disobedience, david, with all his love for God had the kingdom taken because of sin, Solomon was the wisest man yet fell out of line with God, Samson had his eyes pluck out because of sin.

We Owe ourselves the duty of watching over this men of God and not summit our souls to them as sheeps. For we have only one shepherd and that is jesus Christ our lord.

As for aneche. Take yourself from the comfort of your palace and come to the ghetto here. Spend days and or months. If you still feel the need to build amaginary glory doom or help people is then up to you.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2019
Freeze is %1000000 correct, Rather than the crooked so called pastor to Answer the question why a country full with Hungry and poor people would need churches rather than food and healthcare, the useless pastor is laying useless inefective so called curses instead.

maybe the crooked pastor should come and sue me too. i will show him that his Useless fuvking Jesus doesn't Exist.

I stand with freeze!
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2019
Adakintroy:
Just when it comes to pursuing the truth we becomes lazy. It's just the way men are. If it parting to immorality and nagative critism. We suddenly come alive. Amagine adeboye telling thousands of members if they d not tithe they will go to hell.

How's is that op freeze fault for such irresponsible spiritual alterance. Does he not know that all things are done first in love? And love holds no one to ransom. Paul say because of this the unbelievers make mockery of God.

Instead of believers calling him to order we turn to freeze as usual, thereby taking the heat off this men of God. I admit that at times freEze has gone off rail..maybe too zealous in his pursuit. But never the less some of the ulterance and behaviors of this men f God has been down right irresponsible and someone needs to check them.

As for believers keep watch at all times. If you must take side. Do so with the truth alone not men. Men can faulther..even your titans.

Moses dI'd not enter the promise because of disobedience, david, with all his love for God had the kingdom taken because of sin, Solomon was the wisest man yet fell out of line with God, Samson had his eyes pluck out because of sin.

We Owe ourselves the duty of watching over this men of God and not summit our souls to them as sheeps. For we have only one shepherd and that is jesus Christ our lord.

As for aneche. Take yourself from the comfort of your palace and come to the ghetto here. Spend days and or months. If you still feel the need to build amaginary glory doom or help people is then up to you.
Absolutely!!! %100000000 correct! instead of the useless pastor to Answer the question why hungry and poor folks should need a 100, 000 seats dome and not food and healthcare. the pastor is dodging the Question by laying his useless so called curses. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2019
post=74935659:

so you sef be child of God, filled with the holy spirit, wetin God no go see grin
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by kanimike: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2019
If another testament is going to be written in the future a book not a chapter will be dedicated to apostle freeze and his movement, just like apostle Paul who fought throughout his life time to librate the church from laws and doctrines of the old which the high priests, Sadducees, Pharisees, teachers of law etc who claimed to have perfect knowledge of the religion held unto.As it was not easy for Paul who was persecuted, called names, imprisoned etc so also it is not going to be easy for apostle Daddy freeze as all those gullible pastors Will Make sure they fight him and everything he represent to a stand still. Tupac once said and I quote " I will like to change the world but I alone cannot but I will spark up brains the will" that is exactly what apostle Daddy freeze is doing. It is painful that my people are educated enough just to believe what they have been taught and not educated enough to question what they have been taught. I rest my case.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by sweetrace(f): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2019
imustmakeit:

Bow down to who exactly? He is supposed to bow down to Christ and he says he already does that. So, please, who do you want him to bow down to?
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Vulcanheph(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2019
post=74935659:
Dear MANNABBGRILLS
Don't take this the wrong way, but your naivety is starting to get irritating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) / China Bans Children From Attending Churches / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.