Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts (44935 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by samcus(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Seleembets:
if I was in ur shoe with dis sure game,i will be a little bit selfish nd sell my father's house nd borrow loan from bank nd stake all on this sure game,instead of looking 4 pple to pay after wining I think u will richer than dangote useless little scammer!
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by lonelydora: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2019
PurestBoy:
Freeze too should leave them alone for God to judge

You dey mind him? He knows nothing about the bible.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by lomprico(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2019
PurestBoy:
Freeze too should leave them alone for God to judge

Also leave boko haram and fulani killer herdsmen for God to Judge.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by madrid5: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2019
post=74935659:
The church is marching on and the Gates of hell cannot prevail.
Europe and America are dumbing church.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by lomprico(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2019
post=74935659:
The church is marching on and the Gates of hell cannot prevail.

Tomorrow you will support fulani killing christians n burning churches in plateau n benue because of d dullard!

Abeg gerroff!

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by pansophist(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2019
And behold, the comments on this page solidifies Lagbaja's iteration of Nigerians being primely an emotional and irrational bunch. Instead of refuting Freeze argument with logic, they revert to insult (argumentum ad hominem) and nonsensical like "let God judge", "tithe is a personal thing", "tithe works for me" etc.

Nigerians have wilfully refused to be liberated, and no amount of new churches, more billions in tithe offerings, and more "men of god" will rescue her from being the poverty capital of the world. Only hard work and brain work rescues, not tithe. Only idiots thinks paying tithe exempts them from personal responsibility like hard work, lifelong learning, and being rational, something typical with Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by lomprico(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2019
seunfly:
I think freeze has done his best, it is left for people to make choice. You can only open people's eyes to road it is not ideal to force choice of road on them.

The people cannot make their choice they are being threatened with hell fire and poverty daily unless they donate to these crooks. They need liberation and that's what freeze is doing.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by eyinjuege: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Remove sentiments
He has a right to ask YouTube to take down the content if it's a copyright infringement. If it's not, I believe YouTube won't take it down.
Frreze is also making money from youtube, off the videos.
The issue of leaving it to God is stupid. The courts and mediation avenues are there for a reason and fully supported by God/the devil.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2019
madridsta007:

This Mr Daddy Freeze is a jobless fellow.
What concerns the church with Nigeria’s World Poverty Capital proud status? Is Enenche Buhari?
How about growing some balls to tackle APC and Buhari?

You are spiritually weak.

How can someone build a megachurch in a country with a ridiculously high poverty rate?

What is the essence? Does a church building have any worth scripturally?

Building edifices in the name of building church in a country where the average Christian is very corrupt and morally bankrupt is simply a waste. Why not build the church with sound doctrines rather than build an edifice and fill it up with thousands of Christians whose service to God is more like a contract?

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by sweetrace(f): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2019
There is absolutely something wrong with a great number of pastors these days. They pursue the wrong things. Did Jesus not give an illustration of who a shepherd should be? If there are 100 sheep and one should go astray, leave the 99 and bring back the one into the fold. But these pastors cannot leave the 99 maybe because the math does not add up for them. After all, 99 will bring in more money than the one that went astray. If Freeze used to actively attend a church and he should stop, it is the pastors responsibility to go after Freeze, because every single soul is important. Instead, they declare war on him. He has questions that need answers. Yet none of them responded. Instead they castigate him and try to shut him up. They go as far as trying to ostracize him. How on earth are they pastors.?? Exactly what are they trying to achieve? Megalomaniacs!!! It is recorded in the Bible that God said we should come and reason with Him. So who is a pastor that one should not question? They forget that they are the servants of the people. Don’t they read the Bible? Have the forgotten the words and examples of Christ Jesus? Some will expect members of the congregation to lie down so they can step on them. It should be the other way round. The pastor should be at the gate of a church humbly welcoming members. The same thing that is wrong with leaders of the Nigerian government. They forget that they are public servants. They forget they are meant to serve and not to be served.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Hotfreezer: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

These Tithe Harvesters are feeling the heat.

Fortùnately for them, they still have gullible defenders filling their pockets.

Bro, I tell you.

Some of them are already salivating over the first fruits their sheeples would bring this January.

After collecting money from their members, they would have mouth to say they are dangerously rich. People that police should jail.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2019
lonelydora:

You dey mind him? He knows nothing about the bible.

Nawa o. You people call him different names. The only thing you have failed to do is use the scriptures to shut him up. And you call yourselves Christians.

When Christians who are supposed to fight with the Word (the sword of the believers) resort to insults and cheap distractions, then it becomes evident that the Church is dead and needs serious revival.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by madridsta007(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are spiritually weak.

How can someone build a megachurch in a country with a ridiculously high poverty rate?

What is the essence? Does a church building have any worth scripturally?

Building edifices in the name of building church in a country where the average Christian is very corrupt and morally bankrupt is simply a waste. Why not build the church with sound doctrines rather than build an edifice and fill it up with thousands of Christians whose service to God is more like a contract?

You are spiritually inept.

The church focuses on spiritual growth. Building structures for that is no moral or legal crime. Christ didnt build structures. However, he never condemned them. His first key preaching was done in the TEMPLE. Yeah, read your Book of Matthews. He never condemned the structure too.

If Mr Daddy Freeze and you are concerned about physical infrastructures which directly benefit all citizens, focus on the government. Why the fear? I am sure Buhari's DSS will understand.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2019
madridsta007:

You are spiritually inept.

The church focuses on spiritual growth.
If Mr Daddy Freeze and you are concerned about physical infrastructures which directly benefit all citizens, focus on the government. Why the fear?

You are spiritually impotent grin

The church focuses on spiritual growth and yet the average Nigerian Christian is corrupt and an opportunist.

In the Early Church, the world needed only to see a believer to see Christ in him. But today, even by carrying big Bibles about, you still see the world in the average Nigerian Christian.

That is why someone would steal money and think of putting some of it in church projects.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by madridsta007(m): 11:35am On Jan 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are spiritually impotent grin

The church focuses on spiritual growth and yet the average Nigerian Christian is corrupt and an opportunist.

In the Early Church, the world needed only to see a believer to see Christ in him. But today, even by carrying big Bibles about, you still see the world in the average Nigerian Christian.

That is why someone would steal money and think of putting some of it in church projects.

LOL.

I have just seen that it is my "friend" Bluntboy.
No need engaging you, my friend. No need grin grin grin
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Dashingwayne1: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2019
Instead of freeze judging em,why don't he pay those pastors a visit to ask em what they do with the members tithe,am sure they'll be more than happy to enlighten him
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by darecool(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2019
What a great understanding. May God bless and keep you.
Adakintroy:
Just when it comes to pursuing the truth we becomes lazy. It's just the way men are. If it parting to immorality and nagative critism. We suddenly come alive. Amagine adeboye telling thousands of members if they d not tithe they will go to hell.

How's is that op freeze fault for such irresponsible spiritual alterance. Does he not know that all things are done first in love? And love holds no one to ransom. Paul say because of this the unbelievers make mockery of God.

Instead of believers calling him to order we turn to freeze as usual, thereby taking the heat off this men of God. I admit that at times freEze has gone off rail..maybe too zealous in his pursuit. But never the less some of the ulterance and behaviors of this men f God has been down right irresponsible and someone needs to check them.

As for believers keep watch at all times. If you must take side. Do so with the truth alone not men. Men can faulther..even your titans.

Moses dI'd not enter the promise because of disobedience, david, with all his love for God had the kingdom taken because of sin, Solomon was the wisest man yet fell out of line with God, Samson had his eyes pluck out because of sin.

We Owe ourselves the duty of watching over this men of God and not summit our souls to them as sheeps. For we have only one shepherd and that is jesus Christ our lord.

As for aneche. Take yourself from the comfort of your palace and come to the ghetto here. Spend days and or months. If you still feel the need to build amaginary glory doom or help people is then up to you.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by kunleweb: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2019
pansophist:
And many of the comments on this page is the reason Lagbaja said Nigerians are emotional and irrational. Instead of think with their head and see the point in Freeze argument, they revert to insult and saying nonsense like "let God judge", "tithe is a personal thing" etc. Nigerians have wilfully refused to be liberated, and no amount of new churches, billions in tithe, and more "men of god" will rescue her from being the poverty capital of the world. Only hard work and brain work rescues, not tithe.

My goodness. I always love your play on.words

Nigerians have willfully refused to be liberated.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2019
madridsta007:

LOL.

I have just seen that it is my "friend" Bluntboy.
No need engaging you, my friend. No need grin grin grin

Happy Sunday, my brother grin

I don't know why our paths keep crossing.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by pansophist(m): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2019
kunleweb:

My goodness. I always love your play on.words

Nigerians have willfully refused to be liberated.

This guy man de stalk me sha grin

Thanks kunle, appreciated. Happy New year cool
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by seunfly: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
lomprico:

The people cannot make their choice they are being threatened with hell fire and poverty daily unless they donate to these crooks. They need liberation and that's what freeze is doing.

I understand the psychological manipulation.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dr Paul Enenche where is your spiritual power ? Lol.

Useles scamming pastor
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
klever18:
instead of frezzze to channel all this energy to attack the bad leaders of this country who are the main cause of poverty he is busy making fool of himself
Na you go do that one . He has chosen one.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Sleekfingers: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
imustmakeit:
Following the attack by the outspoken 'criticizer' and attacker of renowned men of God and the Christian doctrine, Daddy Freeze, it seems the admin of Dunamis Pastor, Dr Paul Enenche's YouTube channel reported the OAP for copyright take down and daddy freeze's video was taken down by YouTube.

Reacting on IG, Daddy Freeze accused Pastor Paul Enenche of using carnal ways to handle spiritual matters, wondering why he didn't leave it for God to judge...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsxlekthhbk/

Freeze..... Nigerian Christians are morons.... They don't even read their story book called Bible....

They worship their pastors....

And for the tithe collector called pastor Paul..... Na sango go deal with am..
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
sweetrace:
There is absolutely something wrong with a great number of pastors these days. They pursue the wrong things. Did Jesus not give an illustration of who a shepherd should be? If there are 100 sheep and one should go astray, leave the 99 and bring back the one into the fold. But these pastors cannot leave the 99 maybe because the math does not add up for them. After all, 99 will bring in more money than the one that went astray. If Freeze used to actively attend a church and he should stop, it is the pastors responsibility to go after Freeze, because every single soul is important. Instead, they declare war on him. He has questions that need answers. Yet none of them responded. Instead they castigate him and try to shut him up. They go as far as trying to ostracize him. How on earth are they pastors.?? Exactly what are they trying to achieve? Megalomaniacs!!! It is recorded in the Bible that God said we should come and reason with Him. So who is a pastor that one should not question? They forget that they are the servants of the people. Don’t they read the Bible? Have the forgotten the words and examples of Christ Jesus? Some will expect members of the congregation to lie down so they can step on them. It should be the other way round. The pastor should be at the gate of a church humbly welcoming members. The same thing that is wrong with leaders of the Nigerian government. They forget that they are public servants. They forget they are meant to serve and not to be served.
Great input but Nigerians are already conquered and weak. So unfortunate!
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by tallfish145(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
someone is telling the truth and some brainwashed fellows are castigating him
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by tallfish145(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yourmoneyagain1:
waiting for God's time. Its worth waiting for
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Eagleword14(f): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
I wonder what's causing dis man headache. The house in question is the house of God not his personal house....politicians are embezzling the country's treasury he Won't see them to attack them.

I see him as an Antichrist....why attack men of God?

Surely the gate of hell shall not prevail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) / China Bans Children From Attending Churches / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.