Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts (44936 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by colestephan86: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
imustmakeit:
Following the attack by the outspoken 'criticizer' and attacker of renowned men of God and the Christian doctrine, Daddy Freeze, it seems the admin of Dunamis Pastor, Dr Paul Enenche's YouTube channel reported the OAP for copyright take down and daddy freeze's video was taken down by YouTube.

Reacting on IG, Daddy Freeze accused Pastor Paul Enenche of using carnal ways to handle spiritual matters, wondering why he didn't leave it for God to judge...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsxlekthhbk/
As youths , I don't expect us to react with emotion. Freeze arguments are with bible references but these pastors are only responding with emotions. What I expected of them is to use the same bible after all they claim to be scholars.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by princfred(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
larryking540:
The problem of nigeria is two things
1. Religion
2. Tribal issue (yoruba, igbo and hausa)

If 100 pastors were actually called by God, 95% are now doing there own thing (made it mandatory to pay tithe else ur life will b tight)

Top 5 richest pastor in the world 3 are from nigeria that's to show u how these pastor have taken the word of God as business to survive, but I keep asking why haven't those foreign pastors relocated to nigeria to make money since na here pay pass, I discovered that they are contended with the little they have
No be lie.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by princfred(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are spiritually weak.

How can someone build a megachurch in a country with a ridiculously high poverty rate?

What is the essence? Does a church building have any worth scripturally?

Building edifices in the name of building church in a country where the average Christian is very corrupt and morally bankrupt is simply a waste. Why not build the church with sound doctrines rather than build an edifice and fill it up with thousands of Christians whose service to God is more like a contract?
Check am well na, will that pay? These Nigerian pastors need the hustle to pay big time here.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by princfred(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
sweetrace:
There is absolutely something wrong with a great number of pastors these days. They pursue the wrong things. Did Jesus not give an illustration of who a shepherd should be? If there are 100 sheep and one should go astray, leave the 99 and bring back the one into the fold. But these pastors cannot leave the 99 maybe because the math does not add up for them. After all, 99 will bring in more money than the one that went astray. If Freeze used to actively attend a church and he should stop, it is the pastors responsibility to go after Freeze, because every single soul is important. Instead, they declare war on him. He has questions that need answers. Yet none of them responded. Instead they castigate him and try to shut him up. They go as far as trying to ostracize him. How on earth are they pastors.?? Exactly what are they trying to achieve? Megalomaniacs!!! It is recorded in the Bible that God said we should come and reason with Him. So who is a pastor that one should not question? They forget that they are the servants of the people. Don’t they read the Bible? Have the forgotten the words and examples of Christ Jesus? Some will expect members of the congregation to lie down so they can step on them. It should be the other way round. The pastor should be at the gate of a church humbly welcoming members. The same thing that is wrong with leaders of the Nigerian government. They forget that they are public servants. They forget they are meant to serve and not to be served.
Thesame orientation they impact to their members who exhibit it when in government .

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by JoyceNelly(f): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Unfortunately, it is not your tithe. Tithing isn't by force.
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

These Tithe Harvesters are feeling the heat.

Fortùnately for them, they still have gullible defenders filling their pockets.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
princfred:
Check am well na, will that pay? These Nigerian pastors need the hustle to pay big time here.

Exactly.

These gods of men are nothing but businessmen perverting the gospel for pecuniary gains.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
JoyceNelly:
Unfortunately, it is not your tithe. Tithing isn't by force.

Fortunately, it isn't your comment. Learn when to shut up

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by JoyceNelly(f): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
It is not your fault. That you tried and didn't succeed doesn't mean you should poor your banger on the church. Listen to yourself always before making it known to the public.
quoteETHNICITY post=74936198]This pastor is clearly feeling the heat generated by Freezes messages which has probably resulted in reduced income as a consequence of reduced tithing

I don't blame the pastor sha

Daddy freeze is indisputably the single most potent threat to the corrupt financial establishment called church today [/quote]
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by phoenix45(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
iambabaG:
Preach on..
Speak on the ills of Christianity today. The prophets of old did the same and were very unpopular.
Pastors of today can’t serve God and mammon.
The Pentecostal pastor verbally insulted the Catholic institution, resorting to false accusations and blackmail to get followers. The sheep eye don dey clear

The truth is bitter!

You are absolutely right.
Those Pentecostal churches used every useless tactics to blackmail some catholic fellows to join their churches and some that don't have strong belief follows them.
Today they are even borrowing some concept of catholic liturgy in their own church which makes them hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by JoyceNelly(f): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
I heard the dog barking and wondered if it was you. Get yourself busy....
quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=74941876]

Fortunately, it isn't your comment. Learn when to shut up[/quote]
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
JoyceNelly:

JoyceNelly to her useless spermbank mother and homosexual father:

I heard the dog barking and wondered if it was you. Get yourself busy....
quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=74941876]

Fortunately, it isn't your comment. Learn when to shut up

No wonder your lips are swollen with all the sperm intake grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
The Bible warns us about wolves in sheep's clothing..... that many shall say they are of God but they are not...... so we should always try to discern...not judge...discern... if they are of God or not. What they are preaching/doing ...is it in one accord with the Bible?...but we should remember no man is perfect.

A man wakes up and declares God spoke to him..... he automatically becomes a Man of God..... self ordained.... whatever he says we open our mouths wide and swallow... .. he said he is of God then he must be ...after all.... who are we to judge?...we have no time to discern. But should someone help us to discern.... to open our eyes.... we keep our eyes shut...we do not want to discern... we do not want the wool removed to expose the wolf within. That's what Freeze is doing....that's the message he is bringing to us... but ... when we don't like the message.... what do we do?....attack the messenger. Let's learn to focus on the message and not the messenger. In this case.... with soooo many people living in abject poverty.... how can one really say he is of God and be taking from the poor to live a life of luxury? Face the message...not the messenger.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by princfred(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

Exactly.

These gods of men are nothing but businessmen perverting the gospel for pecuniary gains.
Many got the power by grace but use it for maximum gains.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by JoyceNelly(f): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mental retardation at show biz.....quite clear you've got no respect for your parents......
This is a clear proof of fustration......I am not the cause.....
KingOfAllIgbos:

No wonder your lips are swollen with all the sperm intake grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by ikorodureporta: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
JoyceNelly:

JoyceNelly to her useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

Mental retardation at show biz.....quite clear you've got no respect for your parents......

Next time you would think carefully before jamming your thick sperm stained lips in business that doesn't concern you.

Now buzz off! RIP in advance

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by farem: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
imustmakeit:
Following the attack by the outspoken 'criticizer' and attacker of renowned men of God and the Christian doctrine, Daddy Freeze, it seems the admin of Dunamis Pastor, Dr Paul Enenche's YouTube channel reported the OAP for copyright take down and daddy freeze's video was taken down by YouTube.

Reacting on IG, Daddy Freeze accused Pastor Paul Enenche of [b]using carnal ways to handle spiritual matter[/b]s, wondering why he didn't leave it for God to judge...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsxlekthhbk/

Freezer, so you know that there's something called spiritual way and you have been taken not only carnal way but demonic way.
Shior!
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by odehaj: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dr(Pastor)Paul Enenche please ignore this attention seeker. He will surely come for repentance one day. And if you’re his fellower , don’t let him drag you to hell with hate.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by shekauvsbuhari: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
seunfly:
I think freeze has done his best, it is left for people to make choice. You can only open people's eyes to road it is not ideal to force choice of road on them.
Even when he is stealing another's work?
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by seunfly: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
Even when he is stealing another's work?
Pls go and find out who is really stealing from the people.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by ebenholer(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
If God should judge DaddyFreeze, will he be alive till today. Will u because u are spiritual not eat and say u will report to God to feed u?
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by kareemkamil(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
This guy calling dady freeze is very intelligent and extraordinary brave, may God continue to bless you Sir
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by domino4211(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
JoyceNelly:
Aunty,shut the fvck up.
Brainwashed,gullible and overreligious retard.
It's your type that makes sex videos with these men of god.
Pastor worshipping w hore
angry
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by shekauvsbuhari: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
seunfly:

Pls go and find out who is really stealing from the people.
you refuse to admit that copying another's work illegaly is stealing? U re not ready for the truth yet.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by LogicStatement: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
The pastor even LIED to YouTube calling Freeze's message a copyright infringement. Does Eneche know the meaning of copyright? If he had reported it as an abuse then, it would be a different thing.
Freeze did not make use of Pastor Eneche's intellectual property in that video neither does the video belong to Eneche. It's a pity what some pastors has turned Christianity into.
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by desiredhome: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
I thought they said they don't listen to him,(Daddy Freeze)
how come they are now having sleepless night and want to shut him up smiley
The good thing is that a lot people who knew but where so afraid of talking are now coming out to say the truth, it's not only Daddy Freeze.
Thses cone men want to continue in the evil, it's just a mata of time.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZqhwXz7Bzw
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by desiredhome: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
desiredhome:
I thought they said they don't listen to him,(Daddy Freeze)
how come they are now having sleepless night and want to shut him up smiley
The good thing is that a lot people who knew but where so afraid of talking are now coming out to say the truth, it's not only Daddy Freeze.
Thses con men want to continue in the evil, it's just a mata of time.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZqhwXz7Bzw
Re: Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts by seunfly: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
you refuse to admit that copying another's work illegaly is stealing? U re not ready for the truth yet.

Making reference to somebody utrances is not copy my dear, how will you prove that person said such thing if you did not bring out the video.

I can only accept it as copy if that person used it for commercial purposes.

We know what is cynical if we see it.

We also know group of people stealing from innocent people in the name of religion.
I'm a member of Dunamis but I don't close my eyes to the truth. I really don't pay tithe, rather I give to less previlledge, I don't mind to go to hell fire or be poor for giving my money to the less previlledge. After all they claim to give it to less previlledge themselves so why can't I give it to them myself.

The money based preaching does not make any sense to me spiritually, biblically, emotionally and psychologically. It is only a fool that will not read and allow somebody to interpret whatever is written in a book for him, a wise person seek for knowledge and never shy away from the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) / China Bans Children From Attending Churches / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.