Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) (1019 Views)

God Of Justice 1; A Story Filled With Lessons And Suspense / Lust A Story Filled With Fun Characters You Certainly Would Relate To / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) by Ugobestikyblog(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
EPISODE 1

Alewa rummaged through her purse for her car keys at the parking lot. She remembered
dropping them in earlier when she got to the doctor’s office. She searched and searched as silent
tears trickled down her face. She couldn’t believe this was where everything led to, she couldn’t
accept this would be her punishment, her life long sentence; the result of her sin.

Frustrated, she dumped everything in her purse out so as to better look for the keys, and she
finally found them encased in her handkerchief. She took them out, and quickly replaced the
contents of her purse, opened her car, got in before she allowed the tears come in torrents. She
didn’t lower her car window so the animal sounds she was making wouldn’t escape; she just kept
the car running with the AC on. She wanted no witness to her misery, she wanted to suffer alone
cos she believed she deserved it; she was being punished for all those years, years of being
involved in the lowest form of depravity, years of sleeping with her father.

Alewa had been feeling some symptoms of malaria and decided to visit the doctor. She had
been feeling nausea and tiredness for some days and it was when it started affecting her output
at work that she decided to make the trip to the hospital. Alewa detested hospitals and tried all
her best to avoid going there, she figured she had paid her dues to the health system in general,
the years she spent visiting her mother on her sick bed was entrenched in her mind, and she
avoided anything hospital like the plague.

It had taken days of her health not improving to convince herself to go see her family doctor.
She had finally capitulated and taken the trip this morning. Little did she know that she was
signing her own death sentence? The doctor had taken one look at her and ordered various tests
carried out, including pregnancy and HIV test. Alewa had rolled her eyes at the doctor, wondering
how on earth she could have gotten pregnant or even contacted HIV. She was as clean as a
whistle, she was sure of it; even Virgin Mary didn’t have anything on her.

Imagine her surprise when the HIV test came back positive. She was dumbfounded,
speechless and very surprised. She had malaria all right but she also had something more deadly;

she had HIV. The doctor had gone through his spiel of how HIV patients can still live full lives, and
the different ways by which one can be infected by HIV apart from sexual intercourse but Alewa
was not listening. She had known the source of the disease. She had known it was her father that
infected her with HIV.........

Continue Reading here: https://ugobestiky.com/2019/01/18/forever-1/
Re: Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) by Ugobestikyblog(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
EPISODE 2

If you haven't finished episode 1 click here

she couldn’t summon any sadness or despair at his passing. She went to live with some distant
relatives. The wife was her father’s second cousin and she had treated her well. Alewa got into
the university and since she lived on campus she only went to her aunt’s house during semester
breaks. She had formed a friendship with the second son of her aunty, Andre and she was pretty
content living with them. She was with them for four years until the day everything changed.
Alewa came back from school one day and met just her aunt’s husband in the house. Before
she knew what was happening, he had her pinned to the floor, her skirt up and her panties off.
“Uncle, please, please.” She sobbed and screamed but he didn’t answer her.
“You’re so beautiful Alewa and don’t tell me you don’t want this cos I see the way you look
at me with those sexy eyes of yours. I just want to give you what you’ve been asking for all along.”
He mumbled in her ears while struggling to pull off his trousers.
Alewa was helpless and all her pleas fell on deaf ears. They were still in the damning position
when her aunt walked into the house and saw her husband on top of her charge. Her husband
scrambled off Alewa and quickly righted his cloth while pointing an accusing finger towards
Alewa.
“She seduced me darling. She just came in and attacked me, tearing my clothes off.”
His wife looked at Alewa accusingly. “You witch.” She slapped her. “So you took my son from
me and now you’re working on my husband? You are a wicked girl. After all I have done for you?”
Alewa had tried to explain what happened but her aunt didn’t give her the time. She insisted
she leave her house that very moment. Alewa didn’t have anywhere else to go to; she was barely
eighteen and didn’t know any other relatives in Lagos or even anywhere in the world she could
run to. She had to fall on the mercy of her father’s lawyer.
She called the lawyer, explained her predicament and he came to pick her. It was then he
told her about the settlement her dad provided for her in his will before he died. In fact, he left
all he had in the world to her; amounting to millions of naira which she was supposed to have
access to once she was eighteen.
The lawyer, who had been a close friend of her dad’s was the executor of the estate and he
was to make sure everything was ready for her by the time she is of age. Alewa had been shocked
and at the same time gratified to know that she had something to fall back on. The lawyer
explained to her that he had sent a monthly allowance to her aunt for her upkeep; so they didn’t
lose anything by taking care of her all this while.

Alewa was grateful for the money but that didn’t reduce the bitterness she felt in her heart
and soul towards the man who gave her life. He had done the unthinkable to her and for that she
could never forgive him.
After everything she had been through in her young life, she couldn’t believe this was where
she was to end up, rotting away from a disease contracted from her father.
She guessed it was fitting though; her sin had prevented her from living a full life so why
prolong the inevitable. She had shut herself from the world, could barely stand the sight of a man
not to talk of his touch, could not fathom trusting a man enough to let him in her life, have
children with him and then watch him molest his daughter, could not even break the chain of
despair her father had wrapped around her since she was thirteen.

Continiue Reading Episode 2: https://ugobestiky.com/2019/01/18/forever-2/
Re: Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) by Ugobestikyblog(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Interesting
Re: Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) by igwe699(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nexxt Please
Re: Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) by Ugobestikyblog(m): 1:22am On Jan 19, 2019
EPISODE 3

Alewa drove listlessly through the streets of Lagos, not ready to go home to her empty
apartment and far from ready to face her demons yet. She wanted some distractions, she wanted
some peace of mind, she needed to not think or feel for some hours but just observe. She decided
to drive down to the beach, there will be plenty to see and observe there to take her mind off
her woes.
As she navigated through the Lagos traffic, she put on her car stereo and listened to some
music all the while trying not to think of her life and what it could have been like if her mother
had not died and if that man had not decided to make her his pseudo wife. Now, she’s so closed
off she can’t bear to have any relationship or even make friends. She’s so terrified of forming any
lasting relationship with anyone, scared that if she dared, at some point she might be asked about
her past, and she could not dare to reveal that.
She finally got to the beach, found a parking space, removed her high heeled sandals and
took out the slip-ons she always kept in her car for emergencies like this. She put them on,
rummaged in her purse for a hair tie and used it to pull her hair into a ponytail when she found
one. She put her phones in her jeans pocket, removed her jacket, leaving just her yellow chiffon
top, rolled up her jeans, used some facial wipes to wipe her face free of all makeup and traces of
tears. She then locked her car, and set off on foot towards the beckoning water.
She walked past tourists haggling over prices of adire, a particular tie and dye material
specially made by the women selling them, she walked past couples strolling hand in hand too
absorbed with themselves to notice anyone or anything around them, she walked past young
boys with earphones glued to their ears and their head shaking as they enjoyed the music blasting
in their ears, she walked past young ladies in bum shorts looking for a maga to treat them right
that day, she walked past them all, oblivious to the man walking closely behind her observing all
her moves.
She was focused on her goal, she walked steadily towards the water until she could feel the
coldness on her feet, the cold reminded her that she was still human, it reminded her that at
least for now, at this moment, she was alive. Alewa closed her eyes, and absorbed the feeling;
she stood there and just let the water lap at her feet.
“It feels good, doesn’t it?” King said beside her
Alewa almost jumped out of her skin. She started and quickly turned to the spot where the
voice came from. She was surprised to see the same guy at the parking lot standing right beside
her. Is he stalking me? What is he doing here?
“Wha…what…what…?”

“What am I doing here?” he looked at her and smiled
She nodded vigorously, at a loss for words.
“Same as you, just enjoying the beautiful serene atmosphere out here.”
She looked at him incredulously. “Are you not the one I saw some hours ago at the hospital?”
“King Karo at your service ma’am. My friends call me K.K.” He bowed lavishly
“You’re a king?” she stared
“No.” he laughed. “My parents just had a thing for royalty. King is my first name.”
“Oh.” She didn’t even crack a smile.
“So, what’s your name?”
She looked at him and just moved away without replying. King watched her go, wondering
what her problem was. Is it that she has a thing against men or is it just me? But I can’t give her
what she wants, I can’t leave her alone. Lord, is this you or just my flesh? Why do I feel so drawn
to her?
Alewa walked on without looking back. She wondered what the guy’s problem was. Has he
been following her all this while? What does he want with her? It is just too bizarre to
contemplate and she’d rather be left in peace anyway.
I don’t need the hassle of any overzealous guy presently; no matter how good he looks. She
thought.
Alewa kept observing her surroundings. She got a soda drink from a nearby vendor and then
found a bench a short walk from the water and sat down. She opened her drink, took a sip and
kept looking at the water. She thought back to all the doctor had told her earlier and wondered
what her life would be like now. Her life had never been interesting anyway due to the
conspicuous absence of friends and family, now it promises to get even less exciting.
King watched her some distance away, close enough to see every expression that crossed
her face and far enough so as not to be construed as a Viewer or stalker. He wondered what she
was thinking of as he saw the myriad of expressions go through her face. He was stumped,
watching her, wanting to be close but having to stay back. He had never been unsure of himself
around any woman in his lifetime. Ever since he was a baby (as told by his ever ready to...............

Continue Reading EPISODE 3: https://ugobestiky.com/2019/01/18/forever-3/
Re: Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) by Ann2012(f): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Interesting
Re: Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) by Ugobestikyblog(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
EPISODE 4
King stayed in his car for several minutes watching the front door looking for any sign of life
in the house. Everything was as quiet as it looked and he wondered if he was in the wrong place.

He checked the street again and saw he was actually in the right location. He watched the house
again and saw the curtains were tightly drawn and the house as silent as a tomb. He knew for a
fact that she was home as her car was parked outside for everyone to see; he wondered what
she could be doing alone in the house by herself all day. He decided to find out.

The three days since he last saw her and followed her to the beach and back here to her
apartment had been the most restless of his life. He had thought of her constantly and it kept
coming to his mind to pray for her. Although he prayed and asked God questions over and over,
he still hadn’t gotten any answers to his questions. God was silent, but he knew in his heart what
he had to do, hence his visit today.
Alewa stared listlessly at the TV screen. She was on her couch, still in her nightgown which
she had been wearing for a week, munching on some cookies with a bottle of 1.5l of coke on the
small table beside her. She had been perpetually in this position for a week now, ever since she
got back from the hospital that terrible day that she got the news she was HIV positive.
She didn’t see the need to take drugs if she’ll still die anyway. The doctor had been calling
her non-stop all week, telling her to come to the hospital for her drugs as she had not waited to
get them the day she got the news, but she had refused to go. What’s the need for drugs? Why
prolong the inevitable? She plans on sitting right here waiting for death to come knocking.

Her father had left her enough money to live on for the rest of her life if she never wanted
to work again and if she spent prudently. That was the only good that came out of being related
to that man, the fact that he invested his money wisely and left it all to her.

The knock on her door jolted her. Could that be death? Could he be here already? And so
soon? She sat there staring at the door, out of her mind with fear. Nobody comes visiting her
anyway, so it must be death. Since she moved here, nobody had ever knocked on her door. She
was still staring when another knock came. Alewa stood up slowly and approached the door
cautiously.
“Who is there?” she whispered, but the person on the other end of the door couldn’t possibly
here her.

Click to read full Episode 4:
Re: Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
More pls
Re: Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) by Ann2012(f): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Just finished reading on your blog, I must commend you.....the story is interesting

Well done OP
Re: Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) by Ugobestikyblog(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ann2012:
Just finished reading on your blog, I must commend you.....the story is interesting

Well done OP

Thank You, More is loading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life In The Campus By Dikelove / John Grisham Fan's / Style Your Slang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.