Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,378,623 members, 5,302,720 topics. Date: Friday, 06 December 2019 at 02:43 AM

Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral (61766 Views)

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / See Photos Of Bride Wearing Pant And Bra On Her Wedding Day Goes Vïraし $㉫㉫ Pħ✿†✿ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by Leonardoreel(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19
computergeek:
Arrangee marriage. The pics aren't clear but the first pic shows the guy is nothing less than 45. She's probably wife #2 or #3.

Seems it's not pic,
Op screenshot parts of the video...
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by Goddyj(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19
Northern Nigerian with forced marriage are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by Emekadollars(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19
After realizing he isn't as dope as you thought. What do I know sef.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by NobleRomm(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19
technicallyrich:
Forcing a woman into marriage is a no no.
It is wickedness,but people dont care how anyone fell as far as it will benefit them.a good example is nigeria were ss and se biafrans feeds half of the world including yorubas.northerners,africans like niger,cameroun etc and europeans like british,france etc.
But is like yoruba muslim dont force their daughters in to marriage like these core northerners,maybe that is why they call them fake muslim.
I believe everyone should be given a chance to make their choice.

what is this one saying. undecided
technicallyrich:
Forcing a woman into marriage is a no no.
It is wickedness,but people dont care how anyone fell as far as it will benefit them.a good example is nigeria were ss and se biafrans feeds half of the world including yorubas.northerners,africans like niger,cameroun etc and europeans like british,france etc.
But is like yoruba muslim dont force their daughters in to marriage like these core northerners,maybe that is why they call them fake muslim.
I believe everyone should be given a chance to make their choice.

what is this one saying.
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by AleksAndria(f): 1:26pm On Jan 19
EVILFOREST:

She's possibly enlightened, exposed and educated.

And you let people force you to do that which you do not want to?. I doubt you have one of the three attributes listed.

If the bride wasn't forced into marriage, then she has a straight face- some people are like this.
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by gypsey(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19
Religion of piss, this is the same way Mohamed and all the other Religion of piss people married 11 years old girls.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by oochi123(f): 1:33pm On Jan 19
Forced marriage.. Who does that now
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by Platony(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19
D message in d video speaks louder dan d pix....

If u watch d video u'll feel for d girl,....its very clear she's not happy. Obviously, a forced marriage.

May Allah see her through in d marriage. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by mosegifted: 1:49pm On Jan 19
haywire07:
How will she be happy when her father gave her out as a fourth wife just to secure a contract to supply bags of groundnut

Guy you no go make heaven I swear... you deserve to be crown king of Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by Kenon9: 1:49pm On Jan 19
She is like.....

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by pascal558(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19
Paxie55:
Thank God I wasn't born into any Muslim home or country.

The way these people treat their women as bags of poo, slaves with disdain.

Saudi Arabia comes to my mind.
Evil people.
they force too, you cannot fall in love unless with a muslim, thats herat breaking too u knw.
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by BigBizzy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19
forced marriage
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by islandmoon: 1:54pm On Jan 19
SOLD!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by Toosure70: 1:54pm On Jan 19
north and slavery.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by habsydiamond(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19
Another arrangement marriage...how she go happy when the people she trust don sell her happiness for money....it's really bad in this country....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by olyrayy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19
I think we should all be careful before we condemn arranged marriages. The other alternative to arranged marriages is for boys and girls to strike out on their own in order to find true love. However, a necessary side effect of this is the dating game filled with players, heartbreaks and the friendzone. In the end, it leaves most people involved in the dating game heartbroken, manipulating, and scheming in order to get love.

On the other hand, while arranged marriages might not have love in the beginning, over time the husband and wife in an arranged marriage can develop their love for each other. Besides, this is the status quo considering that even when people marry the man/woman of their dreams, the love eventually whittles down and marriage becomes a grudging duty that people have to put up with.

A good case in point is the high rate of divorce in the Western world and the sadness it brings to everyone involved, including the man, woman and children.

In conclusion, let's think deep and hard before we jump to condemning our culture.
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by Ttipsy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19
ahhhhh na by force to Mary ?
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by ofemigeorge(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19
That's not her choice of gown...that's why
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by AmKen(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19
Its obvious She is doing that against her wish.
Hope we aint gonna hear that a man died a day after his wedding.
Some of these are the cause.
Say no to forceful union.
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by Buffalowings3(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19
haywire07:
How will she be happy when her father gave her out as a fourth wife just to secure a contract to supply bags of groundnut

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by ACE1010: 2:14pm On Jan 19
Do we need anybody to tell us she's unhappy??

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by kumakunta: 2:27pm On Jan 19
Paxie55:
Thank God I wasn't born into any Muslim home or country.

The way these people treat their women as bags of poo, slaves with disdain.

Saudi Arabia comes to my mind.
Evil people.
You are not missed neither .
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by neighbourhud(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19
haywire07:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by koyyes: 2:38pm On Jan 19
What's more messed up is that this lady when confronted will look you in the eye and tell you her culture and religion is the best in the world.

Bunch of sadists.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by Codes151(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19
I knew it. North, underage or forced

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19
She does not love the man.
Re: Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral by amadaovie(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19
computergeek:
Arrangee marriage. The pics aren't clear but the first pic shows the guy is nothing less than 45. She's probably wife #2 or #3.

That cant be the only reason for her frowning and

How do you know that the guy is up to 45?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.