Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration (1420 Views)

Microsoft, Meta, And Numerous Other Companies Have Trademarks For Twitter X. / Ask Any Questions On Company Registration, Export Licenses & Trademarks. / I Need Help Applying For A Patent And Trademark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good day all, please call us today for your trademarks registration or your enquires. We will attend to you.
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thank you all for your enquires today, i really appreciate.

For the patent client that called, please do well to get back to me tomorrow as you promised so that i can furnish you with the requirements and discount rate.

Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Good day all, please register with us today and you will not regret you did.

Your trademarks is your brand name while patent is your invention that you don't want people to steal.
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Happy New Week, please get your trademarks and brand and invention names registered today with us.

We are also available to attend to your enquires. Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Contact us for your trademarks, patent and design registrations today.
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good day all, i appreciate all your questions and those that have trusted us to deal with us.

We will continue with registrations on Tuesday after presidential election.

Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
My people i am back again, i have been busy with some clients jobs. Please do well to register your trademarks with us.
You will not regret you did.
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please call or SMS me today for your trademarks registration, please do not call if you are not ready yet.

Please just drop your enquiries here or chat me when you are ready to register your trademarks.

Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please get your trademarks registered today.

Feel free to state here if our services are poor.

Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Please get your trademarks registered today, contact us directly for quality and avoidable rate.

Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Please endeavor to trademark the name of your business, device or logo. You must not do the registration with me, but if you face any challenge on the process, you can drop your question here
Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
You can as well verify with me the authenticity of your acceptance letters and certificate.
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please call us today for your trademark registrations, if you are an agent also call us to facilitate your work. Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Welcome back, please i appreciate calls and mails i receive, i have also been busy but please ask your questions by dropping it here.

If you are not satisfied with my services here, please state it here, i will improve it any.

Get your trademarks registered today at the lowest affordable rate. Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please call me if you are ready to get your trademarks registered but for enquiries kindly drop it here so that as i respond others can benefit from it.
Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 3:52pm On May 04, 2019
Please get your trademarks registered today, don't wait for when you are required to use it to process any application.
Safe your brand name today by registering your mark and avoid unnecessary court cases.
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by Definetech56(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2019
LUGBE:
Please get your trademarks registered today, don't wait for when you are required to use it to process any application.
Safe your brand name today by registering your mark and avoid unnecessary court cases.
How can i get in touch?? send me your WhatsApp number. Thanks
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 7:25am On May 05, 2019
Definetech56:

How can i get in touch?? send me your WhatsApp number. Thanks

08145597303 we can talk here. Thanks
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Get your trademarks registered today, please drop your bad experience with us if any. Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Get your trademarks registered today with us also let us know of any bad experience you have had with us. Contact us today. Thank you
Re: Trademarks, Patent And Design Registration by LUGBE: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
You can trademark your company name, business name, a mark, sign, logo etc. Do not say you were not told.

If you start your business without this, there will be a time that you will require it and when you come for the trademark, you will discover it is either the name is encumbered or that is not registerable.

Feel free to ask me questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download UDEMY Digital Courses For Free - Learn New Skills / You Can Be Makin More Than 50k Weekly But, N600 Is Guaranteed Daily...try It Out / We Ship From USA, China, Dubai, Vietnam. And Also Handle Pricurements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.