Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son (20160 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) / Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by GisterBlogger: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole who welcomed her first child two months ago shared these adorable photos with her son as they stepped out for a walk Friday evening.

Sharing the photos, Yvonne wrote: 'Motherhood is a love story with no ending. Enjoying a nice evening walk with my heartbeat .'

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/actress-yvonne-jedege-share-photos-of-herself-with-her-newborn-son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by GisterBlogger: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2019

Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by itspzpics(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nice one

Actress Angela Okorie Bashed By Fans For Singing Praises To God Half Nakeed in a video with cigarettes >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by Prodigytal: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
This post is not informative, entertaining or educating.

I create short video ads for Facebook and instagram. Mention me for sample.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by tesppidd: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
This babe nor dey shine again.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by olaolulazio(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
All I can see is a woman pushing keke grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Nice
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by papaput2(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Very well. ........
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by BruncleZuma: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by ismailibnbashir: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2019
na rubbish post be dis
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by chocolatemom(f): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Congratulatiins Yvonne

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by Sensie(f): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by Aile(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2019
All I can see is a woman pushing keke

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by lasmile(f): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Woo...all I see is milk

Hello there,

*The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme*

BBSBC Consults has introduced a new platform for Nigeria graduates in a bid to remedy the results of those who graduated in poor grades. It was introduced to remedy the results of those who were unable to standout academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.

Top-Up degree or HND Conversion programme is suitable for the following types of students;

1. HND students planning to convert to BSc
2. BSc 3rd class
3. Drop outs
4. Those who wish to change programme
5. Those with good grades but wish to possess dual degree (a new degree in another programme) to enable him / her compete favorably to jobs.

BBSBC Consults brings *HEGT University, Benin Republic* closer to you and its now your choice to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

HEGT University, Benin republic is one of the finest institutions in Benin republic that is fully equipped for teachings, fully accredited by Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria. Accepted also for NYSC and employment in Nigeria.

Details;
a. Lectures: holds in Nigeria, online and exams online
b. Pass assurance
c. Affordable tuition
d. Duration is 6-8 months (Accelerated 2 semesters)
e. Partnered Institution: HEGT University, Benin Republic.

For details contact;

BBSBC Communications, 3, Akinsola Akingba Street, Baruwa-Ipaja, Lagos. Call / Chat 09026858400.
If God has blessed you and you are not in the class of the above graduates, kindly Re-Broadcast to your contacts, someone might be in need of it.
Thanks
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by ciggy000(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2019
All this people that we dont even get to hear about their husbands
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2019
All i see is brezz cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by FruitCakes(f): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2019
congrats ma
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by stanliwise(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2019
where is the baby?
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by Jentle244: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2019
stanliwise:
where is the baby?
undecidedOboy no be only u dey confuses
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by Factfinder1(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2019
The little baby has enough to suck
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by oloriLFC(f): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Na baby u want show us or bress? undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by sureboy24(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2019
No stress
The EARN PACK is an Ebook that shows you Massive Ways to Make Instant Cash with your mobile phone.

*Inside this Ebook;*

>> Earn pack

>> *65 Exclusive Ways Of making Massive income with just your mobile phone*

All Inside this Ebook

And Anyone and do these easily!

*You Definitely can't Miss this BOMB! �*
contact me via whatsapp 08105818618
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by Odani: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2019
Prodigytal:
This post is not informative, entertaining or educating.

I create short video ads for Facebook and instagram. Mention me for sample.

We shud mention u when u just put somebody’s post under d bus
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by jeff1607(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2019
if she cared so much for her baby a she would cover her mammaries ,what if she needs to breastfeed ?

dust and grime
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by tfash96(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2019
This 1 ain't fully proud of her child we ain't seeing anything.Is it that she gave birth to premature?Y wouldn't she give birth to such when she's too proud to let the guy cum fully
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by Maxcollins042(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by MelaninGold(f): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2019
tfash96:
This 1 ain't fully proud of her child we ain't seeing anything.Is it that she gave birth to premature?Y wouldn't she give birth to such when she's too proud to let the guy cum fully
I am sure you were born prematurely since you find it difficult to reason like a normal human being would. You silly disgrace
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by tfash96(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2019
MelaninGold:
I am sure you were born prematurely since you find it difficult to reason like a normal human being would. You silly disgrace
na ur mama give birth 2 me 4 u 2 sabi that ur mama don tell u my story u dis goddamned godforsaken nincompoop
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by Houseofglam7(f): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by Reelmii: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Aile:
All I can see is a woman pushing keke
why won't u only see keke

when u were never put in a baby carrier

na for keke them dey push u

but that doesn't mean u should not recognise a carrier when u see one

afterall we learn everyday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment / 2face Speaks Against Contraceptive Pill, Postinor / Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.