Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,492 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D (1377 Views)

Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online / 2023: Tricky Storms Before Atiku / Seems Judd Legum Lied, Contract Was Signed Before Atiku Became PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Since nobody wants to do this..let me kickstart it. After all, we're here to have some fun grin

Leggo!

Atiku going to US was practically a dare and a cornerstone of APC supporters ' claims here on Nairaland, on his massively corrupt nature across borders.

It is a thing of the past as Atiku's campaign team has stopped at no end to fix many nails on the coffins of this claim by drowning social media with pictures after pictures of Atiku's every twist and turn on US soil

It will be nostalgic to view some of APC supporters mockery of Atiku's inability to go to the US before now.

2 Likes

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
The moment when 'boldly' stated that it will be a journey of no return if Atiku steps on US soil..

Newsflash.. The step has gone beyond a stroll to become a habit cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
The moment when Corinthians eagerly drooled at running down the clock from countdown to the moment he never expected, when Atiku would land in the US.

Well, destiny can only be delayed, as Corinthians counted down, yeah, and the unthinkable happened irrelevant of the countdown embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
The moment when MalcolmX vowed to shut up on 'corruption allegations' if Atiku ever steps on US soil.

It appears someone will be shutting up for a long time..or an alternate account is loading to continue the ministry grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
When CilicMarin was all smiles as it was 'obvious' Atiku was never going into the US.

But as they say.. He who laughs last.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
The moment when sarrki got fed up with a supporter and just asked him to tell Atiku to just go to US, dammit shocked

I hope he enjoyed what he wished for kiss

3 Likes

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
When yarimo the doctor prophesied Atiku will go down with high blood pressure should he step into the US.

I hope the peophetic doctor has his medical team in place on standby to profit from this prophecy. Opportunity comes but once o tongue

4 Likes

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by jchioma: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Op. You're the bomb.

The joke is on Zai baba zombies.

grin

9 Likes

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by ukukaegbu(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
That is how God will shut up my enemies this year and disgrace them.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by codedguy1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin

Very diligent zombies with exceptional stupidity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
That time when madridguy declared that Atiku's movement from Nigeria is the end of his freedom for a while..

I guess this bet is still on, although the odds of Atiku missing his freedom has dropped from 1.01 to 176.00 since he landed at Trump's hotel sad

4 Likes

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by deboysben(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nice one kudos op

5 Likes

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
I was a prodigal Son b4 but now I have begged for forgiveness and my Father has accepted but it wasn't My Fault b4 I thought Buhari will be better but he's
Worst, Worster, Worstest
To other prodigal Sons it will be better to come home and beg for forgiveness

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by Obinnau(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nairaland peeps never forgets Lol

2 Likes

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by sammy99(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
since atiku's trip to USA

i av not seen a single zombies in most of this thread as dey usually be

Or is it dat dey all went to prepare a place in daura wer der lifeless president will be welcomed?

5 Likes

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oh boy!! cheesy wink
Dis guy na badt a$s FBI detectives o!
Thumbs up to you OP.
You will make a very good detective or secret service Agent!
Hands up!

If you can eat this, let us know.
Its delicious .
It lives in water and meant for eating.
Highly proteinous.
Simply delicious.

We learn everyday!

Meant for both young and old, male and female.
You should like it.
Nice weekend detective!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by emeijeh(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
I guess you and your crew have finished crying.
The joke is now on APC and PMB.
I hope your lifeless dullard has finished studying the "debate syllabus"?
cheesy
Shameless zombies

post=74897276:
Oh boy!! cheesy wink
Thumbs up to you OP.
Hands up!

If you can eat this, ket us know.
Its delicious .
It lives in water and meant for eating........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
That moment when dotcomnamename showed us he works with the embassy and proclaims his unwavering trust of the FBI.

Two things are obvious now.
1. Embassy no send you.
2. FBI still no send you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
The only machine this government has successfully manufactured is propaganda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oh, you neva finish?!
We'll check back then...
Odiegwu!

Meanwhile....

In the 1st picture below, you can see the person Atiku was on his entourage to the USA looking out if the FBI are coming before telling Atiku, " i told you to come here on your own and not to follow my entourage before o, don't take your own affect my parole o, anyway, ' you can come in now, the FBI are not here for NOW!!!'.
Look at them looking so scared.
And the 2nd picture says it all.
Pics don't lie!
CRIMINALS!

Ok Bye!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nairaland Resident Zombies.

How market?

MUMUs that create endless lies and invent manipulating policies to divide the country.

Buhari /Jubrin is a senile invalid. A foolish One.
Has no knowledge of the issues and presents contestable figures.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by emeijeh(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74897364]Oh, you neva finish?!
We'll check back then...
Odiegwu![/quote]

In Muphasa's voice...... Ruuuuuuuuunnnnnn and never retuuuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnnn

[quote author=
:
]

You, no matter the rubbish you type, we'll never reply ur foolishness, your over 45 quotes of us on your posts were all ignored without one single response from us.
So don't think about it.
Keep fighting with yourself and your village people.
We only came here to commend the OP for a job weldone.
So before you edit your rubbish, we are gone.
SLOW uncultured kid without anything in his brain than foul language.
It is not your type we converse with here.
You've been bookmarked tey tey!
Knock on ya head!

Your joblessness stinks.
The moment BBQ guy realises no BMC 30k stipend for February 2019.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by Munzy14(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
My enemy will preach about my greatness at the appointed time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
That moment when Buterflyle0 gave us an impressive lecture on why Atiku could never do what he just did.

At this point, we will advise him not to confuse news from Homeland with news from his home land grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=...[b]emeijeh post....=74897311]
[/b][/quote
]

You, no matter the rubbish you type, we'll never reply ur foolishness, your over 45 quotes of us on your posts were all ignored without one single response from us.
So don't think about it.
Keep fighting with yourself and your village people.
We only came here to commend the OP for a job weldone.
So before you edit your rubbish, we are gone.
SLOW uncultured kid without anything in his brain than foul language.
It is not your type we converse with here.
You've been bookmarked tey tey!
Knock on ya head!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
This one is for all Prof. Itse Sagay faithful.

VAR has ruled off the disqualification cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by DesChyko: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Shout out to social media for hiding our identities and allowing us to do anyhow and still go scot free cheesy
This goes both ways for me and the 'prophets' as well.

And to my fellow PDP sympathetics, take am easy dey talk o, it may be us tomorrow. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by AstralBody: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74897276:
Oh boy!! cheesy wink
Thumbs up to you OP.
Hands up!

Its delicious .
Highly proteinous.
Simply delicious.

We learn everyday!

You should like it.
Nice weekend detective!
U should be ashamed of urself.

Who won buy that ur fish Wei look like roasted pusssy? Rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by emeijeh(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
AstralBody:
U should be ashamed of urself.

Who won buy that ur fish Wei look like roasted pusssy? Rubbish.
Lol
E be like those izobo for streets of Benin City in the early 90's I swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by Nigerianization(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
It's best not to mix politics with business.

Irrespective of the outcome of the 2019 election, man must wack and business must continue.

Politicians are doing their own business...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by jchioma: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74897276:
Oh boy!! cheesy wink
Thumbs up to you OP.
Hands up!

Its delicious .
Highly proteinous.
Simply delicious.

We learn everyday!

You should like it.
Nice weekend detective!

Thank God, you don de get sense. Advertise your business and stop reinforcing failure.

Say bye bye to sai baba.

Modified:

But na which kine animal bi dis again na ? Hope no bi di one wei de cause dementia sha. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D by RurouniKenshin: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
OP you too much

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atikulating Suddenly Evaporates / Senator Ayogu Delivers His Booth For Buhari With A Wide Margin / Breaking: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.