Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him (5477 Views)

Moment Omoyele Sowere Demanded Apology From Arise Tv (video,pics) / Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January / Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by donaldeke(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
This woman, Adetoun Onajobi, in a video, has challenged a presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore of selectively fighting corruption after clearly having a chance to fight for a set of voiceless girls used as sex instruments. 

She also challenged the presidential candidate to a public debate. She also laid some curse on Sowere who she said suppressed a video clip of the girls being raped and dehumanized. "I dare you, you will not rule this country'', "you have no sense of humanity in you'' You have betrayed us 4 years ago when we thought you can help us when we could not speak. Who did you sell the video clips to?''. 

Watch the video below and tell us what you think.

https://www.reporterswall.com/2019-election-omoyele-soweres-past-catches-woman-lays-curses/

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by CaptainGOOD: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
I just knew it, when u hear him speak u will know that he is very reckless and lacks good training.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by micchi(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
is sowore not one of those that sales this fake integrity con bloody terrorist good for oppressin and killing Christians buhari to zombies

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by YoungLionken(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
That idiotic AAC presidential candidate should just give up already!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by AK6464(m): 1:54am On Jan 19, 2019
That one is just a social media presidential aspirant nothing more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by Yankee101: 2:02am On Jan 19, 2019
When i say Sowore can never be President, people don't understand

I won't be the one to burst his bubble but he has toooooooo much skeleton in his cupboard

He'll milk the country dry. Buhari na child's play

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by slimfit1(m): 2:09am On Jan 19, 2019
What APC & PDP HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR SOMETHING BELIEVABLE. NA LIE

1 Like

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 19, 2019
lol baba she dare am o
AK6464:
That one is just a social media presidential aspirant nothing more
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by Stalwert: 2:34am On Jan 19, 2019
This is serious, one would want to believe this is a lie because he is presidential candidate and pin it on his opponents. ... but he i marginal candidate with nearly 0 probability of winning... so we begin to wonder what is really going on? He should sue if this is a lie because the implications are very damning indeed.
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by Optional09: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2019
Go and watch the video you will know it’s all lies and baseless . The title of the video on YouTube is Sowore Oriki. The woman is a sponsored blackmailer and I’ll get her.

Challenge Sowore to public debate about what? About smelling Toto supposedly of another person victims. I doubt if Sowore even know the crap she’s talking about.

This is the same woman that was trafficking young girls from Ilorin to Lagos for Prostitution. She should be in jail

1 Like

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by argon500: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2019
That is personal.

She is not telling the truth

2 Likes

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by jumobi1(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2019
I believe her but sadly, Sowore remains one of the cleaner candidates.

1 Like

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2019
jumobi1:
I believe her but sadly, Sowore remains one of the cleaner candidates.

Typical afonja.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Greenvaiper:

By the time am done with u people by monday if this thread is not taken to front page, then you will know the person u call unfortunate is one of the engines oiling this country.

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW.

Aba Jews and stupidity are Siamese twins

No further comments

2 Likes

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by CaptainGOOD: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Greenvaiper:

By the time am done with u people by monday if this thread is not taken to front page, then you will know the person u call unfortunate is one of the engines oiling this country.

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW.

They cant take it to front page and that's very bad.
The mod is busy banning and closing comments not suiting to his own person view.
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by printemps: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2019
donaldeke:
This woman, Adetoun Onajobi, in a video, has challenged a presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore of selectively fighting corruption after clearly having a chance to fight for a set of voiceless girls used as sex instruments. 

She also challenged the presidential candidate to a public debate. She also laid some curse on Sowere who she said suppressed a video clip of the girls being raped and dehumanized. "I dare you, you will not rule this country'', "you have no sense of humanity in you'' You have betrayed us 4 years ago when we thought you can help us when we could not speak. Who did you sell the video clips to?''. 

Watch the video below and tell us what you think.

https://www.reporterswall.com/2019-election-omoyele-soweres-past-catches-woman-lays-curses/

Every story is a coin - it has two sides . The lady appears to have something against Sowore. I hope Sowore responds quickly to this before it ruins his image.
2019 election is becoming ugly.
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by sowore2019: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Irrelevant, it is expected, she wanted to use Sowore play politics in 2015 - see the screenshots

2 Likes

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by sowore2019: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Has anyone watch the video? this is the same woman campaigning for Agbaje in 2015

1 Like

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by CaptainGOOD: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2019
sowore2019:
Has anyone watch the video? this is the same woman campaigning for Agbaje in 2015

So of he campaigned for agbaje means her stories are lies

2 Likes

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by sowore2019: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

So of he campaigned for agbaje means her stories are lies

Can you summarize what she said?

See the beginning of her conversation with Sowore 4 years ago

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by CaptainGOOD: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
sowore2019:

Can you summarize what she said?

See the beginning of her conversation with Sowore 4 years ago

undecided
So what's bad with the chat I still don't get.
She might be a fan of Sowore years ago before she asked him for help ?
So would that make her keep quiet about the atrocity?

1 Like

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by proudevil: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Optional09:
Go and watch the video you will know it’s all lies and baseless . The title of the video on YouTube is Sowore Oriki. The woman is a sponsored blackmailer and I’ll get her.

Challenge Sowore to public debate about what? About smelling Toto supposedly of another person victims. I doubt if Sowore even know the crap she’s talking about.

This is the same woman that was trafficking young girls from Ilorin to Lagos for Prostitution. She should be in jail
sorry! How do you know her? Are you sowore's campaign manager?, why do you want to sue her?. She as been trafficking girls for prostitution and you can't report her to the authorities..pls answers are needed to this questions ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by proudevil: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
sowore2019:
nothing to prove she is chatting with sowore..and if I may I ask how did you get the screen shot of their chat? Did sowore know this is coming? Why are you against the woman? let sowore sue her.
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by Optional09: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
proudevil:
sorry! How do you know her? Are you sowore's campaign manager?, why do you want to sue her?. She as been trafficking girls for prostitution and you can't report her to the authorities..pls answers are needed to this questions ASAP.

Go and look for the criminal that makes that blackmail videos her picture is all out She is the human trafficker in Simbiat Abiola way ikeja Lagos
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by ceda99: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sowore is the only candidate in a long time who has shown that he has the zeal and passion for a better Nigeria.
A man who is not afraid of calling black, black and white, white.
A man whom i truly believe if given the chance will transform this country to a reasonable extent. And yet some individual will attempt to taint his image just to score cheap political points... What a shame.
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by proudevil: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Optional09:

Go and look for the criminal that makes that blackmail videos her picture is all out She is the human trafficker in Simbiat Abiola way ikeja Lagos
tell us how we can arrest this woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. / Senate Urges FG To Consider ₦300b Fund For Emergency Roads Intervention In Niger / Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.