Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Graphics Designers - Reliable Way To Receive Money From Foreign Clients - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designers - Reliable Way To Receive Money From Foreign Clients (1282 Views)

Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients / Continuing Education For Graphics Designers In Lagos State / Graphics Designers Let's Share The Challenges We Face As Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Designers - Reliable Way To Receive Money From Foreign Clients by swisscarter(m): 1:29am On Jan 19, 2019
This is a question to all graphics designers in the house.

How do you receive payments from international clients? I've asked around so much and no one seems to give a clear answer to that.

I need advice.
Re: Graphics Designers - Reliable Way To Receive Money From Foreign Clients by DerrickM(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2019
*Payoneer via marketplaces like Fiverr,Upwork,Amazon etc

*Xoom (A PayPal Service) that allows to receive direct to your bank account in Nigeria

*Sendvalu to receive directly in your local bank account

*West Union

*Moneygram

It all depends on the client and what he/she is open to but some are just diehard users of PayPal so if all attempts fail to convince to try options 2-5 then you have no choice then option 6.

*Open a foreign PayPal with some tricks using VPN

Hope this helps. cool grin smiley

swisscarter:

How do you receive payments from international clients? I've asked around so much and no one seems to give a clear answer to that.

I need advice.
Re: Graphics Designers - Reliable Way To Receive Money From Foreign Clients by Ghanaian(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'm here to help you on Approval of all Upwork Account Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.
Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks
Re: Graphics Designers - Reliable Way To Receive Money From Foreign Clients by Ghanaian(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'm here to help you on Approval of all Upwork Account Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.
Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks
Re: Graphics Designers - Reliable Way To Receive Money From Foreign Clients by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2019
swisscarter:

I need advice.
The good news is that Xoom supports Nigeria sgainst all odds! Read more here: https://www.questechie.com/2019/07/how-to-transfer-paypal-funds-to-local-bank.html

(1) (Reply)

Architectural Designs By A Nairalander / Another Hot Sheun Video :Stand / Mentor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.